007

UNWANTED MARRIAGE

[Sorry for a long hiatus. I feel guilty]


 

Yongguk arrived at Park's family house earlier today as he has been invited to have a breakfast with the family. "Oh my future son-in-law already arrived! Welcome son," Mrs.Park gave him a bright smile. She was really excited to have their really first breakfast with a new family.

"Aunt, my mum send regard to you," Yongguk said. "Aigoo, your mother. I will meet her soon. She don't need to send regard anyway. Hahaha," Mrs.Park replied and gigled.

Everyone was already on their seats and they were waiting for Chorong. After few minutes, Chorong came with a bowl of half boiled eggs. "Caution everyone. It's hot," she warned before placing it on the table. She then walked to her seat, the only empty [not the only empty but it would be weird if she's not sitting besides him]. 

"Good morning," she said to him. He nodded and smiled. "Morning too,"

"So, lets eat, everyone," Donghae said and took a slice of sandwhich in front of him.

"So, have you guys get along well?" Mrs. Park suddenly asked. Chorong was about to bite her sandwhiches but then she stopped. She turned at Yongguk and he was looking at her too. "Er.." Chorong was hesitatedly to answer it as she couldn't say anything yet because nothing went so far between them.

"Really well, aunt. She talked a lot and I love it. She always asked me to accompany her to the collage's cafe to buy her favourite drinks. We never face any awkward moments yet because I already know her before and she knew me. We've chatted before anyway. And sure thing, nothing to be worried about this coming marriage. Everything will be just fine. We'll make a good couple," Yongguk answered. It's really a long answer. He then patted Chorong hand, trying to say; don't worry, everything's fine.

"I'm so glad to hear that," Mrs.Park said and smiled brightly. Her mother looked so happy like really happy, as happy as a kid who just received a candy.

"We're glad too. Right, hyung?" Donghae nudged Hanuel's arms and winked at him. "Yea, for sure. And I am excited to have a new man in our family soon," he replied.


 

"Hyung! I heard that you'll engage in these few days. Is that true?" Jongup ran towards Yongguk when he saw Yongguk at the cafe.

"How did you know this?" Yongguk frowned. As what he knew, he didn't tell any of his friends yet.

"Everyone in this college already know this," Himchan said and sat besides him. He took Yongguk's mocha and drank it. They're bestfriend and surely, what's your bestfriend's belongings are yours too. But, excluded love.

"Yes. And you guys are invited to my E-Day," he said and smiled.

"Congrats, hyung. Glad to hear that," Daehyun said. Followed by congrats from his friends after that.

"So, how's your relationship with Chorong?" Himchan asked. The other 5 of them looked at Yongguk with some serious and curious faces, really wanted to know what's up between them.

"All I can say is, great! But, she's too hard to say she love me," Yongguk replied.

"Still to early for that, hyung. You have to understand. She's not like other girl who are all crazy of you and she even didn't choose you as a first choice. Remember she rejected you? Well, it happened here," Youngjae said. He made each of them recalled the incident happened where Yongguk's pride as a playboy and hotstuff destroyed when he was rejected publicly.

"Yah. You're so disgrace. Aish. I don't want to remember any," Yongguk replied. He felt really annoyed.

"Relax hyung. She rejected you. And look now. She's soon to be your fiancee and your wife, for surely," Zelo said, trying to chill Yongguk. Everyone nodded and pat Yongguk's shoulder.

"You're lucky man," Himchan said.

"Hyung, I heard that your Chorong is going to UK. Is that true?" Daehyun asked.

"Where did you heard?" Jongup asked.

"Oh, I heard that too," Youngjae stated.

"Yes, my classmates said so. They're all go like. 'Chorong will leave Yongguk?' 'Yongguk oppa will follow her to UK or she go alone with other student?' and blablabla," Zelo interfered.

"She won't go anywhere far. As long as she's in my heart," Yongguk replied and lifted up his eyebrows.

"I feel regret for sleeping in class. I should study after this and beat her marks. She's super brilliant. Everyone envy her," Himchan confessed. Deep in his heart, he really jealous with Chorong and there's one time most everyone failed the test and Chorong got highest mark. Nope, she got full mark.

"Are you sure you wanna beat her marks?" Jongup smirked.

"Wae?"

"You always rank the lowest and second lowest in your course," he said.

"Nah. I'll change. I'll beat Park Chorong's marks after this!" Himchan replied. Looked like he was filled with spirit flame, and he really meant to beat Chorong.

"Okay, we'll see next semester," Daehyun pat his head and walked away. He's heading to his class.


 

Chorong's class ended a little bit late than usual and something strange happened today in her class where Himchan didn't sleep during the class and he even sat besides Chorong.

"Himchan," Chorong called when she saw he's already stood up from the seat and about to walked away after the class ended.

"Ssup?" 

"You're weird today, but I like it. Congratulation anyway," she said and falsed a smile.

"What for?" frown was created between his eyebrows.

"For not sleeping in class today andyou even sit at front row. Unlike usual," she replied.

"Oh. I see. Well Park Chorong. Your achievement really motivated me and I hope someday I could beat your marks," 

"So, you're jealous with me?"

"Well. Everyone does,"

"What? I don't get you,"

"Haih, Park Chorong why are you so straight. Everyone is envying your good marks. Everyone in this class, in our course, in our campus, in our college,"

"Oh..." a round shape was created in . "That's a new thing I just know,"

"Okay Park Chorong. Since you're leaving for few months and I was thinking to have group study with you, but looks like I can't. So, I wanted to ask. How did you study? I mean how you spend your time for study, leaisure, sleep, and maybe date?" he winked at Chorong. Chorong could feel that her cheek was burning. You don't tease Park Chorong with Yongguk, or else she would turn shy.

"What I did? Em, maybe I revise things that our prof taught on that day before I sleep. I applied every single thing that I learnt to surrounding like how our muscle works, and when we fall sick, what cause it and how to overcome it. One sure thing, you really have to work harder for this course and you have to remember many things. Don't forget to write down every words came from the prof. If you missed anything, ask them after class. I guess, that will help you?"

"That was insane and I never did once. So, no wonder I rank the lowest place," he laughed.

"Don't say that. I'm sure that you'll success and your dream to beat my scores will soon be true. Lets struggle together,"

"You're so kind Park Chorong. No wonder Yongguk loves you," 

"Aish, this namja..."


"Ehem," Himchan and Chorong turned to look who was clearing the throat hardly at their back.

"Yongguk?" Himchan was startled. 

"Look like my bestfriend is flirting my girl..." he said.

"We're just discussing about study," Himchan explained. He looked worry. Worried if Yongguk will go mad or any unexpected things.

"Chill bro. I heard everythings. I've been sitting here, em, quite long. But none of you realised my existance here,"

"I guess, I shall go now. Anyway, thank you for the tips Park Chorong. I'll use them all," Himchan said and packed his stuffs. He then walked away and before he left them, he waved at them.

"Are you planning to sit there forever?" Yongguk asked. Chorong didn't make any move yet even though she had already packed her stuffs. She didn't even reply him.

"Are you still mad at me?" she asked.

"I don't know," he lifted up his shoulder.

"You didn't talk so much today," she confessed.

"Lets go," Yongguk walked out the classroom. Chorong just watched him until his figure faded from her sight. She heaved a loud sigh. Then only she made a move, leaving the class.

"Throw your ego away, Chorong. Lets do this," she breathed deeply and walked fast to Yongguk. Slowly, she held his hand and interwhined their hands together. Yongguk stopped his move and stared his hand. He took a glance at Chorong. She was watching him while smiling.

"Lets go," Chorong said.

They walked in the crowd, since most of the students already finished their class for today, so there were crowd of people. Most of them were watching them. Well, obviously. Tell me who's not going to watch current hit couple in this college and Yongguk is also a well-known guy. Chorong too, for some students as she's college's representative for debate team and they won many times.

"I just couldn't imagine how Yongguk life will be like when Chorong is not here,"

"Well, he'll find a new girlfriend maybe?"

"But, they're so sweet together! What a cute couple,"

"He's rich and marrying a rich man is my dream. Oh my god, how lucky Chorong is,"

Some students were whispering to each other by judging and praising this couple.Their conversation could still been heard by Yongguk and Chorong but they choosed to ignore.


 

"So, still mad?" Chorong asked when they already arrived in front Park Family's house. Yongguk didn't even answer her. He was leaning against his car and watch straight at the fences.

"And this is my first time meeting someone who sulk with me for more than 24 hours," she continue. She stood in front of Yongguk. Slowly, she put her hand on Yongguk's chest and brought her face near him. Their forehead sticked to each other. Her fingers were running up and down his cheeks. "I hope you could sleep well tonight," she whispered and leans her lips onto his cheeks. I repeat, cheeks. 

"Bye!" she patted his cheeks and walked into her house. She was smiling from ear to ear. She couldn't deny that her adrenaline hormone increased so much. It has been 5 years since her last time being that playful towards guys. That was soo cheesy of her.

At the same time, Yongguk couldn't believe on what just happened. "Aigoo..." he placed his hand on his chest. His heart was beating fast. "Am I dreaming?" he still couldn't believe that Chorong kissed him, their nose met, he breathed her breathe. "I need some pills to reduce my heartbeat to normal level," he then entered his car like someone who's paralysed trying to walk.


 

"Sunhwa ssi!" Chorong was a little bit screaming. That lead Sunhwa to took her phone away from her ears. Her screaming can be considered as an air pollution as it seems to exceed its db.

"You know what, I can sue you if anything happen with my eardrum," Sunhwa said.

"I'm sorry Sunhwa. I miss you sooo much!"

"Yea, yea you miss me so much? How much? Not as much you miss your future fiancee, right"

"Aish you.."

"I miss you too. You're always with Yongguk. I always come to your class, after I finished my class because your class end late, right? When I arrived, Yongguk will always be there. Everytime!" she sounded like she's sulking.

"Really? Hahaha. Okay look. Since we rarely spend time together, I will fetch you tonigh around 8.30pm and we'll be going some place,"

"Where?"

"Secret. Dress yourself well! Or else you will regret,"

"Regret? Why do I must regret? Hello, I am an art student and everything I do will always related to art. My taste is so good, okay,"

"Okay Sunhwa. I'm just reminding you earlier so that you won't regret soon. Bye!" she ended up the call.

"This person is so weird lately," Sunhwa whispered by herself. She then walked to a room where she placed her shoes, pants, tops, dresses there. She stood for almost 30 minutes but she didn't found anything to be wore tonight. "She didn't say the theme for tonight. Should I wear dress? Or are we going to do adventure activities? Candle light dinner? Aish this is so complicated," she nagged.


 

"Oppa, can we stop at Sunhwa's house? I asked her to join us too. You're okay with that right?" Chorong asked when she got into the car and sat besides the driver's seat.

"Ok, sure," he replied. Chorong was really happy to hear that. She knew that Sunhwa will probably like this. Yes, she has a crush on Donghae, why not she like this? Chorong was imagine that Sunhwa and Donghae will be left when she's in fitting room. They can have conversation, and maybe her oppa will fall in love with her bestfriend? She chuckled.

"Baby, are you okay?" Donghae asked when he heard Chorong's chuckle voice.

"I am so okay. Oppa this is hier house. There before the road lamp," Chorong said. Donghae stopped his car in front of the house. Sunhwa was already standing in front of her house. She's really an 'on time' person. She'll wait like 10 minutes before it's time.

"Come in!" Chorong said from the window. Chorong was trying to hold her laughter hardly. 'Dress well' and Sunhwa dressed like someone who's going to club.

"Sunhwa, we're going to shopping mall only. Not going to pub," Chorong said while laughing hardly and stopped when Donghae nudged her. But then, she continued laughing.

"You're so bad. You asked me to dress well. And I don't even know we are going to where. You're lucky I'm wearing this stuffs because I was planning to wear a dress. I thought you wanted to have candle night dinner with me. Anyway I wore this because my little sister picked this for me," she explained. Chorong laughed harder this time. She thought 'dress well' is understood by her friend something like wear pretty clothes, but she misunderstood it.

"Yah, stop laughing. This is still some arts okay," she crossed her arms and pouted. Donghae glanced her from the mirror. He smiled as he thought she looked cute.

"Donghae oppa, you're here too?" Sunhwa was startled as she just noticed that Donghae was there too, and he's driving.

"Yea, it's me. Then who else gonna drive this little baby to buy her dress,"

"So we're going to buy dress for this person?" she asked. Her face was in between Donghae and Chorong's seat. Chorong was smiling and winking at her. Yet, she still teasing Sunhwa for her dressing tonight. "You're so annoying," she pinched Chorong. Chorong then pinched her cheeks back. Sunhwa screamed and then pinched Chorong's cheek so hardly.

"Okay girls, behave. I'm driving right now," Donghae said.

 


 

a/n: i feel so bad for leaving this story hiatus for months! and I fely bad too for planning to stop continuing this story. 7