001

UNWANTED MARRIAGE

"Yaa! Young Lady don't run!!" a man near 40s shouted from the pub. People around were watching him but he did not even feel shame not a little. She ran as fast as she could as in her mind, that old man would sent his guys to look for her, she cannot escape. As in the reality, everything was fine, she ran along the street during this winter made everyone weird. How can someone run during this below 5 degree celcius?

"Fuh, I'm safe. Thank god," she was trying to catch up her breathe. Her lungs chokes; her artery expand, became larger to allow blood flow consistantly and smoothly.

"Excuse me? Are you trying to do something to my car?" a young fresh man came out of sudden while she was hardly breathing; she was exhausted.

"No.. I... I.... I will go now." she said. She was about to take a step forward and go away but that man blocked her way immediately.

"Why......"

"You had bad intention towards my car, right?"

"If I say no, then it is no. My mum say, always be honest and never lie people." she said and walked away.

"Fuh, that young lady..... I felt insult." he got in the car and drove away; 200km/h that was insane.

 


 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Baby you are almost late. 20 minutes to go before your class start. Baby wake up!" she was awake by her brother's voice who was trying to wake her up since half an hour ago.

"Oppa, what's time is it now?"

"20 minutes before 8 baby,"

"What?!" she jumped off her bed and strolled to room's door.

"Don't blame me. I'm here since 7.10 a.m." he said right after the door was opened and his sister showed up her mad face.

"You better get ready now before you really late. I will send you to your college today. Be faster. I have appoinment at 830." he said. Bam! As soon after that Chorong shut the door.

"Whoops. Somebody is mad."


"Donghae! Is she awake?"

"Yes mum. No worries."

"Anyway Donghae, can you send me to aunty Lina's house? We haven't seen each other for such a long time. Almost 2 years. I bet she is prettier now."

"Sure mum, but after my appoinment? Around 12 noon?"

"Wasn't that too late, dude? Mum, you can follow me. I'm going to meet my old school mate at 9." Park Haneul, the oldest son of Park spoke out of the blue.

"Okay Haneul. I will go with you."

"Omma!" Chorong ran down the stairs while the others had their eyes out, afraid that she will misstep the stairs and fall down.

"Careful!" Haneul warned.

"I'm still alive." she rolled her eyes after the last stair.

"Wow! Good achievement. You're done within 10 minutes. Everyone please give standing ovation to our baby!"

"Donghae, stop teasing your sister." their mum warned for like more than billion times. Donghae's life ain't complete if he did not tease his only sister.

"Relax baby. Ignore that monkey." Haneul said. He walked to Chorong and gave her a warm hug.

"Study smart okay? Fulfill your dream, mum, dad, me and Donghae."

"Okay oppa. I will try my best."

"Let's go baby. We only left 7 minutes before your class. Oh Lord, do I need to drive like 230 km/h so that this person won't be late?" Donghae nagged by himself while strolling towards his car.

"Bye mum! Love you!"

"Baby oppa will fetch you at 11!"

"Okay oppa!"

 


 

She heaved a loud sigh. Her body needs massage. 4 hours in seminar room is insane and nobody is allowed to got out including for the natural call; that was super insane. Her body was cramp. "I need to sleep right after I arrived home." she whisper to herself.

"Babe, sorry can't join you at cafe today. I had a lot of assignment need to finish. The lecturer was mad to whole class!"

A message received from her bestfriend, Han Sunhwa, a beatiful tall and fair lady with a perfect gesture which was adore by all girls in the college. The chance to date this girl is too small as she refuse to commit with any relationship and focusing her main dream; to be a famous artist one day.

"It's okay babe, my brother will arrive soon anyway."

"Which brother? If Donghae, send him my regards. Kekeke. Handsome namjaaa~~"

Chorong laughed after reading the text she received from Sunhwa. She once confessed to Chorong that she adore Donghae, for his masculin look. 'He is my ideal type.' she still remember that.


"Ehem." 2 boys standing in front of Chorong out of the blue.

"Yes?"

"This is our place, Miss....."

"Park, Park Chorong,"

"What ever it is, but can you go now?"

"Wow, there are a lot of seats, why do you want to sit here?" Chorong replied. She will die soon, she did not know that the place belong to 6 hot guys in her college. No one had sit there without their permission.

"Don't you know us?" one of them asked. Chorong shook her head and continue drinking her cuppuchino.

"What happened?" suddenly a tall man appeared. He had that hard voice.

"This woman. She did not want to move from here."

"It's okay we will still sit here, while I will talk to her." he manly asked the other member to sit.

"So, you look like you don't even know us and don't even respect us here as the senior." he started to speak, he even looks serious.

"What? Anyway, he is in my class," she replied while pointing her finger towards one of them.

"Himchan? I see. So you are not the junior, and you are 2 years younger than me being in this college? Ouh, I see,"

"I think I have to go now. My brother is waiting for me, and my cuppuchino had finished. So, enjoy your drink without me!" Chorong stood up and about to leave before she was pulled down by the man, asking her to sit back.

"Ouch. That's hurt!" she rubs her palm.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Aurora. I always sleep, oh I sleep at any places I woke up if I am in this college but I am still pretty and beauty. You can call me Sleeping Beauty too. Anything you want to ask? If no, I can go now." Chorong rolled her eyes and walked away. She really hope that the boys are pissed with her so that they won't disturb her anymore.

"Hyung, are you crazy? Why don't you scole her?"

"Dae don't be such a stupid man. He won't scold pretty girls. Right, hyung?"

 


 

As she walked out from the cafe, every eyes are on her. She wonder why. Is it even her wrong for not knowing those guys? Who are they actually?

"Oppa!" she ran towards Haneul, who had waited for her for almost 15 minutes.

"Baby, why are you late? You know oppa had waited for you and it is too cold outside here,"

"I'm sorry. I have some works to do just now. Are you cold? It's warm inside there. Sorry oppa." she hugged Haneul.

"Okay okay. Enough talk and let's get into the car now. I'm going to take you to my favorite coffee shop,"

 


 

chapter one updated

i hope you like it

enthusias for comments too

please promote this story to your friends, thanks!