Ticklefight

Curious Puppy

„I still don't get it.“ Sitting in Minho's room, he tried to explain the younger boy a math problem, letting his head hang down in a failed gesture. „Gosh, it is not that difficult. Just compare your answers with mine and try to find the mistake.“


 

After they ate they went right into Minho's room. They were still busy with their homework; Minho was trying to give him some extra lessons in maths at the same time. It was something the younger still had some complications with, but he tried his best.



 

When they arrived at Minho's home, Taemin's first intention was to talk to his mother.

Excuse me, but would it be possible for you to help me clear up a problem?“ He said to her, giving her a sweet smile and showing his big doe eyes in an act of habit.


 

Agreeing to it, as the helpful person she was, she also suggested him to stay there overnight and drive them to school the next day.


 

Working as a secretary in their school; she knew the principal, and had access to every students' information, including their current grades.

Which is why he asked his mom if he could have a closer look at it. He felt like there was a missunderstandment with it, and he wanted to check it. He really needed to know what made his dad so mad about him; it simply couln't be right.


 

She couldn't hand it to him personally, though. what she did was to call his teacher, asking her to look at it again, if everything was correct and on its place. She also mentioned to to call Taemin's father about closer information.

 

„Good news, Taemin.“ Minho's mom came into his room where the two boys were sitting. Smiling at him and bringing them both a cup of tea, she explained to the youngest what she's been told from his teacher.



 

It came out that his teacher made a mistake; she was giving the boy the wrong grades and, of course, took responsibility for that. She admitted, that she might have been distracted while determining his marks and thus registered false ones.


 

Taemin was relieved, but also groaned in a stressed out way about his educator's clumsiness.

He wouldn't have to move out from Kibum's and his common home, he wasn't a bad student like his dad had said; those words had shocked him.

Letting out a satisfied sigh as he heard the teacher's statement from the other boy's mother, he took a sip from the tea, that the two really needed from doing maths the entire time.


 

„Of course“ His eyes lit up in realizastion after a while. „I got it now.“ The black-haired boy said to the other, after his mom left them on their own again; writing something down on a piece of paper before handing it to his friend. Maybe it was the great information that gave him the motivation to finish the task, the older gave him earlier.

„I've got the solution for the problem!“ Minho looked at the paper and the smiled at him.eah you're right, good job!“ He praised. „Let's stop here for today. I think we've done enough.“ The younger could simply agree on that.

They spent the rest day pretty quietly and decided to play some video games.



 

On the same day, on the evening, the phone rang again. His dad was on the other line, telling him his teacher told him that everything was fine with his grades and that he shouldn't worry about it anymore. He appologized for his rushed behaviour, for the things that he said, and that he overreacted. Taemin just was so glad to hear that from him and that he wasn't disappointed.

But the wouldn't stop there; he'd now study harder, to not let this missunderstandment occur again, and also make his parents proud.

Tomorrow he'd have to talk to Kibum. And there was also somethingthat he had to do. 'This would be great.' The boy thought to himself.





 






 

„Just wait here,“ He sait to the person standing behind him. „I'll talk to him first and then go and get you, alright?“ Hearing a hum in agreement as a response, the younger smiled cheekily. He wanted to surprise the blonde, and it seemed as if it would work.


 

Turning around and putting the replacement key in the lock, the one he'd always carry around with him, a clicking sound reached his ears and he pushed the door open. Going inside quietly, not wanting Comme Des to start barking loudly.

Sitting on the sofa while drinking coffee, the television was turned off and Kibum had his eyes fixed on the newspapers that was placed on the surface of a lower table in front of him. Most likely he didn't hear him coming in, so the younger decided to use that opportunity.


 

With his shoes put off, he tip-toed up behind him, to scare him a little bit. Smiling at his own idea, he tried to reach the elder's shoulder's with both of his hands, attempting to grasp them forcefully.


 

„Don't you dare.“ The words came out of the other's mouth without looking up; almost sounding bored. „I saw your reflection in the TV, so don't even try it.“ He chuckled, now turning his face to the younger and show him a big grin.

„Aw man..“ The younger let his arms hang down again,


 

Standing up, still giggling, the older hugged the other firmly. „Ohw, I'm glad that you're here again. Are you alright?“ Letting go and eyeing the teenager closer, noticing that he slung his arms a bit to tight around his body and saw him quickly inhaling some air; he had to laugh at that sight.

„Y-yes of course I'm alright.“ He smiled and reassured him. „I just urgently had to talk to Minho's mother after school, you know.“



 

The concerned gaze in Kibum's eyes made the younger hug him once again. It was just too adorable how he worried about him, even if he wouldn't admit it.

„Sorry, that I didn't tell you anything, but it just was urgent..“



 

„I see.“Kibum certainly understood that, but.. „But you had enough time to invite Jonghyun over without my awareness, huh?“ He scolded. „How did you even come up with that idea?!“ He raised his finger to point in random directions.


 

He innocently scratched his head. „Didn't want to concern you, that's why I thought it would be a good idea for both of you to spend some time together. Besides..“ Wiggling his eyeborws at the older in a gesture that said that he knew him pretty well. „..you like him.“


 

„Wha-! No! Stop being like that!“ Kibum's brow furrowed in denial, but at the same time made a pretty obvious blush its way on Kibum's face.

„Stop lying, I know you do. You make it a bit too obvious sometimes, Kibum. Don't think I didn't notice the change in your behaviour.“ He grinned at him accusingly, knowing that he got him now.

Kibum was looking at his feet, a tiny smile forming on his lips and he was almost pouting.


 

Partly because the younger was right; his behaviour did change around him; He wanted to hide it, ended up acting like a teenage girl who was talking with her crush though, when the younger caught him talking to the brunette; not wanting him to eavesdrop their conversation, but he always had a big smile on his face when the blonde heard the older's voice. In some cases he was really like a little girl, he admited that now.



 

Also why he didn't lift his head up to look Taemin in the eyes was because the dark-haired boy pointed it out so shamelessly, so confidently. „You like him, am I right?“


 

There something that he felt, something that had him thinking about him constantly, everytime he wasn't with him; Taemin was very smart if he noticed all of the signs, the older wasn't even aware of.



 

„Maybe you're right.. . Maybe I do like him.“ Kibum then murmured, the words automatically flowing through his lips without any thoughts of the meaning. Lifting his head eventually, he saw the boy smiling at him with his eyes.


 

„That's what I thought.“ The younger clapped into his hands, satisfied with the answer, completely attracting Kibum's attention to himself. „How about you tell him that and not me?“ His grin became even wider. If it was possible. Tell him that? Right now?

„What are you talking about again?“ Kibum's forehead frowned, his eyebrows contracted and he just shook his head.


 

Seeing him jump backwarts through the room door, to the entrance, murmuring something incromprehensibly, the boy reentered the room with a triumphant gaze fixed on the blonde. „Oh please, come in.“ He said, waved his hand torwarts himself and stepped a stride to the side, making some room.

Jonghyun stepped right next to him.


 

'Jonghyun? What is he doing here?' His intense gaze met Kibum's.

„Hello Kibum, how are you?“ He said with a low but friendly voice.


 

„O-oh, Jonghyun..“ Kibum his lips, trying to moist his dry mouth somehow. This.. caught him off-guard... once again. „I'm.. uh .. fine.“ He stuttered.


 

'Really, Taemin?! Was that your idea again?!' The blonde shot the black-haired a hidden glance that displayed his confusedness. The younger noticed the mental freak out and just smiled cheekily at him, simply pleased with he situation, as if he could read the other's mind.


 

„Why don't you two take a seat and have a nice talk?“ Taemin shrugged and showed Jonghyun the couch by pointing at it.

Before going to his room, though, he simply walked up to Kibum shortly to whisper him something into his ear, so that Jonghyun wouldn't hear, waking him up from that perplexed poise. „It's okay, thank me later.~“

Then, like nothing happened, he vanished in his room, shutting the door audibly.


 

The two boys that remained in the same room just looked after the younger


 

„Yeah, why not? Kibum?“ Jonghyun started all of sudden, confidently as always, drawing Kibum's attention into his direction again. His dark orbs shimmered at him with liking, searching agreement in the other's eyes.


 

Now he was standing here. With that guy standing in front of him, looking not even close as confused as him. His mind was perplexed. Taemin. This boy really enjoyed the blonde having wobbly knees around the brunette's presence, didn't he?

 

„Y-yes...“ He stuttered. „D.. do you maybe want to drink something? “ Attenpting to go to the kitchen without an answer, he wanted to take his own mind of the embarrasing confession he had to make to the boy. And it was now Joghyun's turn to talk?; The person Kibum's thoughts were all about, and didn't leave alone, no matter how much he tried. How long has he been standing there anyways?


 

„Wait, It's fine, I'm not thirsty. Just stay.“ Jonghyun grabbed Kibum's wrist before he could do so, putting his other hand on the blonde's back to make him go to the couch and sit down. The rushed act left him speechless. Stay? „What is it?“ He asked when they both found a place on the said sofa.


 

But Jonghyun didn't respond and just smiled at the the blonde, with his big brown irises fixed, shining into Kibum's, his hand still touching his; making him grow slightly nervous. He looked so happy.

Kibum's pupils tried to find a reason for it in Jonghyun's, being left unanswered, though.

 

Seconds passed and they still didn't say anything, they just both kept silent, looking at each other; Jonghyun's grin became bigger until it reached his cheeks, showing him a lovely eyesmile.


 

Kibum blinked, stunned by the expression. „Why are you...“ He broke the silence; the words came out in a whisper, but he couldn't finish the sentence.


 

„Kibum“ The brunette now speaking up with his beautiful low voice. „I want you to know, that I like you. Alot even.“



 

He jolted shortly, his cheeks gained a healthy reddish shade, he really felt the urge to look away but... he couldn't.

He needed something to distract himself from those butterflies in his stomach, that decided to fly around in loopings, caused by the man next to him. He liked him.

'How does he do that all the time...?'


 

„Hey, don't look at me like that!“ The brunette joked and faked a pout. Shaking his head briefly, Kibum smiled back at him. „Wow that's... very unexpected.“ There was never anything that WAS expected about the older. „You're very unpredictable, do you know that?“ Both chuckled at the comment.


 

„No, but now I do.“ Again, the air was filled with silly laughs to make the silence vanish. Jonghyun cocked his head, his intense stare never left the other. „And you're very pretty, you know.“

The blush on Kibum's cheekbones intensified at the sweet compliment. „T-thanks..“

 

A throughout sigh left the blonde's mouth, avoiding the brunette's gaze by looking down. Murmuring, to scared to let the other hear his words. „I.. like you, too...“

„I know..“

„H-how?“

„Well, I might have heard you and Taemin talk.“


 

„Aish, you all are the worst!“ Kibm bumped Jonghyun's shoulder with his fist; lightly, of course not wanting to hurt him; that had him being pushed back puffing his cheeks huffily. Kibum was so embarrased and wanted to shake it off; at first Taemin and now him.



 

„Hey, don't punch me! “ Jonghyun faked a gasp and exclaimed playfully. „Just you wait, my friend, you'll pay for that!“ He almost threw himself onto the younger, not giving him a chance to escape and immediately started to tickle his belly, hearing the loud screech from the sudden move the other emitted.



 

„Ah! S-stop it, please! Haha!“ Jonghyun didn't stop there. Why would he? He found it way to much fun to see the boy trying to protect his stomach from the older's stronger hands. „ I-I am... Aha! T-ticklish!“ The blonde shrieked out, almost shouting.



 

„I'll only stop if you apologize.“ He didn't want him to get away with it that fast. Kibum realized that he wanted to a bit, and decided to not play along. „No! Ahahaa~ Forget it!“


 

The older's grin grew even wider at the exclamation, seemingly enjoying to see the other being so helpless. He really shouldn't have said that; feeling his hands on his sides, Kibum quickly tried to avoid the touches by leaning back on the sofa on his back. Big mistake.

Now Jonghyun had the chance to lean over the defenseless blonde to grab both of his arms with one hand, to prevent him from struggling, his fingers of the other hand still roaming over the boy's torso without mercy, making him laugh even louder. Jonghyun looked down at him with enjoyment, savoring the moment, noticing the tears in his pretty almond-shaped eyes.


 

Gradualy slowing down his movements until suddenly stopping his hand movements and letting go of his wrists as well, the palm remained right above his stomach, the area where his fingertips started the tickling, feeling Kibum's breathes regulate. 'He's so close again..., why is he so close again?'


 

His hand felt warming through Kibum's shirt, relaxing him and letting him breath properly again. Shortly after wiping the little droplets of tears from his skin with the back of his hand that traveled to his temples, Kibum caught the gaze of the boy, hovering above him. It was intense and consistently tinted with affection.



 

„I really like being with you, Kibum.“ He confessed suddenly, bringing a hand up to the younger boy's face and placing it gently onto his right cheek.

There was something in Jonghyun's eyes that he couldn't quite make out, but the content smile on Kibum's lips revealed the other that it was fine what he was doing and that he was enjoying the touch.

„And I really hope you won't be angry at me for doing this right now.“ He added.


 

'What?'
 


 

The blonde didn't get the chance to speak out; he didn't need to anyway, he got his answer right away, without having to ask the question of what Jonghyun was intending to do. His hand was still on Kibum's cheek, caressing it; everything seemed to happen in a slow motion, Kibum felt the need to inhale once hastily and hold his breath. Jonghyun leaned down to him, slowly. Both closed their eyes, slowly.


 

'Oh...'


 

Soft and gentle lips met his, moving along with them in a tender kiss. His delicious smell, that he always had on his body, reached the younger's nose. Their arms automatically found grasp around each other's bodies, trying to stay close.

Kibum relished the moment, hoping to not let it end too soon. Many minutes filled with deep and tender kisses passed, for them feeling just like the blink of an eye, before releasing their mouths eventually due of lack of oxygen.

Jonghyun still planted another one of his sweet kisses onto Kibum's tip of the nose, making him blush another time when he looked once again into those beautiful and deep eyes in front of his face that he lost himself in everytime.



 

-



 

Cuddling himself into a firm chest, Kibum felt the same hands from earlier roam over his back. They stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's the warmth and closeness. He couldn't even believe what happened just minutes ago, but there was something that he kept thinking about, though.


 

„Did Taemin drag you over here again?“ The irony in Kibum's voice was audible. It's not that it would be the first time after all.


 

The question earned him a chuckle. „Maybe?“ He paused to smile at him and his upper arm, pulling him a little bit closer to his neck area. „But even without his help, I would have come by soon to see you again, eventually.“

His voice came out in a whisper, making the younger boy's head snap up to eye level and smile stupidly at the sweet words.


 

Jonghyun simply put a hand onto the back of the other's head, pulling it closer to his own, attempting to go for another short kiss, which the other gladly wanted to grant him, but before it was about to happen, they heard a door clicking open; they were interrupted by a certain someone coming out from the other room.

„Oh, I hope I'm disturbing anything~.“ He looked right at them with a satisfied grin.


 

„What are you doing here?“ Kibum wanted to know, surprised about his appearance. „Don't worry I'll be gone in a second again~.“ He said with crossed arms and a shrug. „I just wanted to check. You were just so quiet all of sudden...“



 

Kibum's eyes twitched, he shot up and grabbed the next pillow that was near him and threw it into Taemin's face as a response for his act. „You've eavesdropped?!“

Jonghyun had to laugh at the annoyed blonde, he simply calmed him down by capturing him back in his arms, which indeed had him stop snorting at the boy.



 

Kibum never thougth he'd come together like that with the same guy he met in the same park. But he didn't want to doubt the happening and just enjoy it instead; it felt too right to be questioned. It felt to good to be in his arms.

He just turned his head at him and realized how hastily he was behaving, he laughed about it and leaned against him a little more.



 

Taemin casually brought the cushion down from his face, looking pretty relaxed and viewed the two a little bit closer. „Gosh, it REALLY was about time for you two.“

The blonde huffed wordlessly, wanting to grab him, while Jonghyun still tried to placate the upset boy with a firm but tender embrace. An obvious pout formed on Kibum's lips, his cheeks were burned red and he was speechless with shame.


 

„Go away! Leave us alone now, Taemin!“ Attempting to throw another one of the fluffy pillows, he already saw how the younger obeyed his order and ran back into his room with frighteningly fast steps.


 

Jonghyun's arms found their way back around Kibum's waist, planting a short peck on his cheek while doing so and looking him into his eyes. "You're really incorrigible." He joked and received a second hit to his shoulder as a gesture about how he right he was with that.


 

"Oh, you want to start this again?" He challenged with an raised eyebrow.

"Definitely."


 






 





 

Aaaaand done! 

(I have no idea what to say xD)





 

I hope the ending is not too terrible to you. But I wanted to finish it so that I can start a new story, that keeps flying around in my head all the time.~

And like I said in the foreword; this is just my first story, it's not perfect and that's alright. ^^




 

But I must say, that this one was originally planned to be a one-shot and simply turned out like that :'3

Thanks to everyone who read it. Thanks to everyone who commented. <3 It really encouraged me to continue to write right away :3





 

And I hope I'll see you in furture stories. <3 Bye~