Yixing's Dance.

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                It was Two days before Yixing's first showcase, his dancing show case, I knew that by now he'd have more time. I really wanted to spend most of my time with Yixing, but I didn't know what to say to him.

I went to see Sehun, sitting down at the counter.

He smiled at me. "Well if it isn't my best buddy bud bud"

"Ugh Sehun that's super greasy" I frowned.

He laughed, and ruffled my hair. "That's okay, aslong as only you hear it, so have you seen Yixing?"

"Not really," I shrug.

He raised an eyebrow. "Not even to practice for the showcase?"

"Nope." I sigh.

He ruffles my hair. "You're a dedicated girlfriend huh?"

"Of course!" I bat his hand away.

He laughs. "Yixing's lucky"

 

 

               It was now Yixing's dance show case, I was sat at the back of the room, ready to go to the music room to practice afterwards. I was going to sit with Luhan, Tao, Chanyeol and Sehun at the front... but they haven't really noticed me and I don't really feel like sitting that close.

I watch as different people come and go on stage, dancing one by one, until I properly concentrate on Yixing.

It was like nothing I had ever seen before, he moved with iness and precise like he had when we were at the Kareoke, but this time it was better, he went to the sound of the music and I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

It feels like time slowed down completely, I know exactly how much time and effort he put in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter