Dream Thief.

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                     I lay down on the grass, in the middle of all the Institutions buildings, with my camera facing towards the clouds, if there was one thing I knew was difficult to take a picture of, it was a serious Luhan and clouds. I still tried despite the difficulty.

Well until a shadow loomed over me.

"Luhan, move" I frowned.

He chuckled and lay down beside me. "What are you doing?"

"Taking pictures of the clouds" I shrugged.

"Why?" He raised an eyebrow.

I turned to look at him. "Because my favourite subject is no where nower days"

"Ahh... Yixing's schedule, that's what happens when he takes too many things at once." Luhan shrugs.

I sigh. "He even dropped out of Photography"

He sighs and rolls his eyes. "He did only take it for you"

"I guess.." I sighed.

He rolls over and faces me, with his head propped up on his hand. "I'm sorry Cams, I know it's tough"

"It's okay, the showcases are next week." I bit my lip

He nodded. "Atleast you have us right?..."

"Yeah.. what about you though, don't you have a showcase?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Well yeah we all do, but our schedules not as packed as Yixing" Luhan shrugs.

I sigh, sitting up. "If I didn't have you, Tao, Sehun or even Chanyeol I would be worse, so thank you."

Luhan laughed. "Yeah, that much is true."

 

 

                     After a while Luhan left, needing to go to his next class. I went home to begin my vocal trainings, I trained for what felt like a life time, granted it was only a few hours so I decided to make lemon and ginger tea.

Nower days I don't sleep in the bedroom, Yixing rarely came back, infact he rarely came home at all, nor text or call.

With my lemon and ginger tea, I pulled the blanket over myself on the sofa, watching reruns on TV.

I was lonely, and I often sob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter