Nerves.

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                   The next morning I got my outfit ready, and make up for later in the evening, Yixing quickly went to drop it off into the backroom of the showcase while I waited in the middle of the field again.

"Cams" Luhans angered voice filled my ears.

I looked up. "Luhan..."

"Where were you yesterday?" He knelt down,

"I went to go practice, I told you I'm in today's showcase right?" I frowned at him as I sat up to face him.

He nodded and sighed. "Alright but you're coming out with us tonight"

"Yeah you are" Chanyeol's face made me jump.

"Holy mother of mercy, do you have to do that?" I swat his leg and he laughs.

Tao wraps his arms around my neck losely. "It's okay Cams"

"Tao!.. what did I just say?!" I said pushing him off me.

Sehun snickered, sitting down next to me. "So are you nervous?"

"Of course I am!" I swatted him too.

Luhan sighed. "You've been practicing alot"

"Well I can't wait" Chanyeol sat down on the other side of me, crossing his rather gigantic legs.

Tao snorted, falling down next to Luhan. "Where's Yixing?"

"I'm here" He said from behind me.

Making me jump. "Oh my god, the next person to do that is going to get a beating"

Yixing laughed, sitting behind me and pulling me against his chest. "I'm sorry"

"Hello Yixing!" Chanyeol smiles.

Yixing raises an eyebrow. "Chanyeol, it's nice to see you, are you ready for your show case tomorrow?"

He nodded.

"Cams hasn't hung out with us lately, she does nothing but practice" Sehun pouts.

Yixing laughs. "I don't know, I'd rather her practice than be tortured"

"Hey!" Tao frowns.

"Have any of you heard her sing recently?" Yixing raises an eyebrow.

They all shook there heads and I blushed.

"What.. really?.." Chanyeol frowns.

I nod. "Well.. I've improved, the only person whose heard me is whoever keeps watching me in the music department"

"Someone keeps watching you?" Luhan frowns.

I shrug. "Everytime I'm in there, I feel as though someones watching me, but when I look no ones there"

"Wow that's creepy" Sehun shivers.

Yixing sighs. "Aslong as they don't touch you"

"We'll go out and celebrate later too" Luhan smirks.

I roll my eyes. "Fine, but no bars, let's buy some alcohol and celebrate at ours"

"Deal" Chanyeol practically bounces up and down.

Sehun snorts.

 

 

            I'm fully dressed in a long flowing dark blue dress, with my hair tied back with curls, my fringe neatly styled so it's out of my eyes. My make up's light and I'm extremely nervous.

Yixing comes in, his jaw drops when he sees me, he's in a tux, He spins me into his arms. "How did I get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter