Enter The Boyfriend

Stuck Between a Rock and a Sweet Place

(A/N- These chapters really are beyond short. TIME FOR A LONG ONE!! I hope. Maybe the next chapter will be long?

ENJOY!)


Junhyung blinks at her and then backs away. Younha furrows her eyebrows cutely in confusion.

"Yang? Like Yang Yoseob?" Junhyung cautiously asked, warily searching the crowd of people around them.

"Yeah! You know oppa?" She asks blinking innocently. Junhyung is still as memories flash into his head. When Yoseob was younger, he would come to school and brag about his great sister. Brag, and threaten them all to never lay a hand on her or else they would be dead. He was serious too, and Junhyung knew that.

"You could say that. Well, I... got to go." Junhyung says heisantly. He didn't want to leave Younha, for some reason unknown to him, but he didn't want to be beatened by Yoseob either. After a fight in his head, his fear won.

"Oh, okay. Well, I'm heading that way too, so I'll come with you?" Younha offers him. Junhyung nods after a moment, silently cursing himself for basically going the way he came from to get away from her. Yoseob might kill him!

The stroll to where ever Younha was headed was oddly quiet. Junhyung made no effort to talk to this girl he barely knew and Younha didn't mind. He hadn't talked to her before so why should he suddenly change?

Suddenly the quiet is broken.

"Um, I'll be going here now." Younha says shyly bowing her head to the side while sratching it sheepishly. Something Junhyung thought was just like Hara when they first met but this one was way cuter. His eyes widen when he just realized what he thought. Physically slapping himself and earning a look from Younha, which made his face ever redder, he smiled uneasily.

"I'm going that way too. Why don't I keep walking with you?" His mouth blurts out no matter what his brain says. Younha gives him an amused face and agrees, chuckling a bit, before walking again. Junhyung stumbles a bit as he tries to follow at a quick pace.

"So where are you going Junhyung-sshi?" Younha curiously asks him. He's taken by surprise at the question, having not come up with his alibi yet.

"Um.. Well... I was just-" He attempts to cover up his mistake when someone interrupts him fortunately. Not.

"Yah! Younha-ah!" Younha's head snaps from listening to Junhyung to the direction where the voice came from. She smiles widely and holds her arms out. Junhyung, confused by the sudden action, stands there clueless.

"Oppa!" She giggles happily. Junhyung's eyes grow as wide as the rim of your mother's largest pan. He backs away a few steps when the male who called out Younha's name approaches. To Junhyung's  surprise, it's not Yoseob. However, he got a bigger shock when the boy leaned down and kissed Younha on the lips. He actually felt a painful ring in his ears and his chest start to tighten. Regardless, he acted his part as a new platonic friend, because he was.

The boy broke the kiss and looked up questioningly. Younha notices quickly and places her palms on his chest.

"Oppa, this is just a new friend." She tells him. Though it was the truth, Junhyung still somehow felt saddened by this. He didn't know why he was acting like this, he just felt this way.

"New friend my , what have you been doing to my girlfriend you bastard?" Younha's boyfriend spat out at Junhyung, who defensively put his hands up.

"Nothing, man! It's true. I'm her friend." Younha nods agreeingly.

"Oppa, come on. I love you. There's obviously no reason to cheat on you." She says in her soft, tender voice. He softens and hugs her protectively.

"Better stay that way. Saranghae yeobo." Though his words were sweet,?they were filled with venom towards Junhyung. Younha, who just held onto his arms comfortablingly, just ducked her head.

"Come on, let's go to the restaurant." Younha says. As they walk away, hand in hand, she looks back and mouths a 'bye' and a 'sorry' to Junhyung.

He stands there dejectedly for a good five minutes before walking home and slaping himself on his bed. The only thing that makes him smile is the idea of seeing Younha at school tomorrow. Without the boyfriend.


This chapter beyond ! I HATE IT. So to make up with it I shall try to bribe you to keep reading with a teaser. I might use it for anything. Near or far.. I dunno.

~`~`~

"Face it. Nothing's going to change. Not for you. Or me." Younha tearfully says to Junhyung on the raining sidewalk.

"Younha-ah, no. I can change. I promise. I won't.. I won't-" Junhyung starts to beg to her once more but she's heard enough from him and his promises.

"Stop! It's not that easy. I don't want to try anymore." She tells him finally. His tears are camoflaged by the rain but he knew Younha could see them crystal clear. He could see her's, and it killed him knowing he made those tears happen.

"But I do." He whispers, barely audible in the pounding rain. She bits her lips and starts to turn and walk away. He reaches for her but can't grab her in time.

"Yang Younha!! I-" Junhyung screams but it's cut off.

~`~`~

Oooh. Suspensful!! I think I'll stick with short chapters. I can do those in about 30 minutes and my mind does run too wild with it's own ideas because I sit there for three hours.

I would like to take this time to to BEG you guys to tell me who the boyfriend should be depending on what I portrayed to you just now. I do not want Kikwang just saying. Sorry Tessa..

And yall are real sweet, you know that? My readers are all so nice! AND THEY COMMENT HUZZAH! I seriously adore you guys. Thank you and please support me even though I'm TOTALLY a screw up!! Bye haha.