Her Friends' Mission

Stuck Between a Rock and a Sweet Place

(A/N- So..  Been a while. I'm pretty sure I had an A/N ready but that's too late since my laptop shut down on me. So....... hai.

Two weeks already? WOW..... ha.. ha... ha... PLEASE DON'T PELT ME WITH SOCKS!!!)


"Younha unnie!" Krystal shouted from half way down the hall. The day's last class had just been let out and the students were excited to escape the building. Younha looked up and waved at her friend. Not a surprise, Sulli was next to Krystal also. It was most likely that she just appeared, otherwise she would've been screaming alongside her friend.

In less than thirty seconds, the two were by Younha and dragging her out of the school.

"W-what's the rush?" Younha asks them. Sulli glances behind her and nods knowingly to Krystal, who grins in return. They pull Younha off to the side of the building and sit her down on one of the old benches in the shadows. Krystal, who sits down besides her speaks first.

"We saw you~" She teases vaguely. Younha scrunches up her nose, not being able to figure out the clue, not that anyone else would. Sulli giggles excitedly and slaps herself down next to the two.

"Stop playing Krystal! I wanna know. Now~~" Sulli comments on the scene. Krystal nods her head exaggeratedly and continues.

"We saw you," Krystal repeats her first statement, earning impatient looks from both of the girls,"Talking to Junhyung-sshi. What is that about?" She says quickly. Younha stares at her for a moment before attempting to get up, only to be pulled back down by Sulli.

"No way am I letting you go! Answer!" Younha gulps and looks down her her tangled fingers.

"We've barely had two conversations. It's nothing." She tells them bashfully. Younha never dealt well with attention. Krystal and Sulli exchange smirks and clap their hands, surprising Younha and making her jump.

"You're making new friends!" Sulli says over-excitedly. In reality, she and Krystal had the same goal at the moment. Make Younha break up with her boyfriend. They didn't approve of that relationship, and before Yoseob had gone abroad, he had been helping them, too.

"Yay~" Krystal chimes in a sing-song voice and dances playfully. Younha giggles and rolls her eyes.

"You guys are enough to keep me entertained." She mutters playfully.

"YAH!" They both say, conking her on the head lightly. Younha rubs the back of her head, feigning to be hurt. They laugh it off and start walking home.

---

When Younha arrived at her house, Junhyung was running out of his again. Curiously, she cocked her head to the side and watched him. When Junhyung noticed her, he froze.

"Hi Junhyung-ssh- Oops!" Younha slaps her hands over before continuing through in a muffled way,"Oppa." Junhyung stayed frozen and forced himself to stay calm. How could one simple action make his heart beat like this? It wasn't going too fast, but it wasn't normal either, and Junhyung felt it.

"Well, it seems like you're in a rush! Bye, oppa!" Younha hurriedly says, disappearing all too quickly. Junhyung put his hand to his head and looked around dazedly. After heaving a sigh, he continued to run to meet Hara at the movies.


Keke. Hai. I erased the "chapter" (BULL. YOU DARE CALL WHAT YOU HAD BEFORE A CHAPTER? IT WAS CRAAAAAAP.) I had before and typed this after rereading the story. I felt like I just HAD to update SOMETHING because.. yeah... that's right.

TECHNICALLY IT'S B2ST'S SECOND ANNIVERSARY!!! It might be 5:10 AM in Korea when I'm typing this, BUT IT'S STILL TRUE. Thank you for everything Beast, I hope her get to rest and (If they're still there. I behind on my stalking) have fun in NYC.

Love you boys.

Love you readers!

Thanks to those who stayed subscribed... even though Ms. Author here went willy-nilly >.< Bye guys~