He Was Drunk, but It's Fine Because He Made Dinner

Stuck Between a Rock and a Sweet Place

Okay, time to change all the Junhara shippers' minds! MUAH HA HA HA HA. 

And oh my gosh, I'M ACTUALLY UPDATING?! It's been four months, I know... you might need to reread some chapters. Thanks to anyone who's still subscribed and reading. I APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH. Really. I can't even describe how much my readers mean to me, especially since I've gone AWOL-unofficial-hiatus on yall.


Younha tightened her grip on the grocery bags as she felt them slip. After that was done, she continued strolling freely down the street. The weather was good today, the sun was out but it wasn't too hot and there were a few clouds in the sky that provided shade to lucky people. Younha breathed in the, or what she liked to believe, fresh air. Exhaling contentedly, she made her way up the steps of her home only to see a figure lingering at her door.

As she neared, she recognized the man immediately and set her groceries down gently before rushing to his side. More than recognize who he was, Younha recognized how he was standing. Hyunseung was at her door. And he was drunk.

"O-oppa? What are you do-doing here?" Younha asked fearfully. She knew she had to be careful with her actions or words or else Hyunseung would lash out at her. He mumbled some word incoherently before falling limp in her frail arms. Younha struggled under his weight and after a few minutes of trying to get her keys and unlock the door, she fell down herself. 

"H-Hyunseung, please wake up now." She managed to squeak out. It took all of her strength to keep him from fully submerging her. Younha was getting redder by the second; it wasn't that they were in each other's faces, she had been this close to Hyunseung before, but because the alcohol in his breath. Younha had never consumed alcohol before, or at least not in large portions (Hyunseung would persuade her into taking a few sips and even that made her head spin), so she was very uncomfortable around it. 

After twenty or so minutes of holding sleeping Hyunseung up, her arms gave out and she allowed him to tumble onto her. Younha let a quiet sigh slither out of her lips and glanced at Hyunseung's face. She wondered why she fell in love with him. Sure, he was handsome, but she wasn't one to care about looks. Over the years, he seemed to become even more beautiful, but it came with a price. He got more arrogant, more and more girls (and guys) started throwing themselves at him, and sometimes Younha didn't even know who he was. So why not just break up with him? Well, as far as Younha saw, he never accepted anyone's advances and even though he could be a jerk, he made up for it by doing something amazingly sweet that you would only see in movies. 

And she loved him. Love is really strong.

Ten more minutes passed and soon Younha started dozing off. 

---

Younha mumbled some words before rising a bit and rubbing her eyes. She bolted upright when she remembered what she fell asleep under though, but to her surprise, she was laying on her sky blue couch. The girl looked around to see Hyunseung, wearing her light green apron no less, fixing both of them a dinner.

Younha laid back down quietly and watched him in awe. She knew he could cook and all that but recovering so quickly after drinking heavily? Maybe he didn't drink that much? Nah.

Hyunseung hummed peacefully to himself as he chopped the meat. Younha had bought everything he needed for the galbi, which he decided to make after seeing the content in her bags he later brought in when he awoke. He smiled to himself when he finished ten minutes later. After setting the table, he walked over to wake up Younha. She noticed him coming towards her and quickly shut her eyes, hoping he didn't see anything. But Hyunseung was too sharp for that. 

He smirked and huskily blew hot air into her ear. Younha bit her lip to keep from screaming in surprise. Hyunseung then chuckled and said,"I know you're awake, pabo. Come on, dinner's ready." She peeked one eye open to look at him cutely and then burst out into a grin. 

They ate while occasionally chatting and joking with each other until someone knocked on the door. Younha wiped her lips with a napkin before getting up to answer the door; Hyunseung followed after her. By the time he got to Younha, his defenses were up. Junhyung was at the door and his expression hardened a bit when he saw Hyunseung. This all went unnoticed to Younha though.

"Oh, thank you, Junhyung-sshi," Junhyung didn't like how she went back to speaking to him formally,"Hyunseung oppa, I thought you brought all the groceries in," Hyunseung was now behind Younha with his arms wrapped around her waist.

"I must've not seen that one, sorry, baby." He replied to her while locking eyes with Junhyung, who glared back.

"Well, that's fine," Younha laughed lightheartedly, causing both of the boys to soften up,"let's go back to dinner." Hyunseung nodded before pecking her check possessively and practically dragging her away after slamming the door in Junhyung's face. 

Junhyung stood there in front of Younha's house motionless. Why did he feel so angry right then? He ran his fingers through his hair before turning swiftly to go to his house. 

Hyunseung acted cold for the rest of the night but still insisted to stay over. Younha eventually gave in to his pleas, but wanted him to sleep on the couch, a favor he would not fufil. They slipped into her bed, Hyunseung in his boxers and an undershirt while Younha was wearing her usual ensemble, some short shorts and a tank top, and fell asleep.

Until Hyunseung woke Younha up in the dead of the night.


Is that a cliff hanger? I feel like it is... Well, if I ever bother to update again, you'll find out what happens. It is summer now so I have no school. Every time my mom brings me up to the nail salon, I'll try to get at least one chapter out for a fic. I really wanted to update "I'll Be There" (my Boyfriend fic) but I didn't load that one up. Just this one, so this is the fic that gets updated... Lucky... this fic.

Anyway, if you're reading this, I'd like to thank you all again. My readers must be amazing or just too lazy to unsubscribe. Either way, thank you!

And was it long enough? IT TOOK ME FIVE HOURS.