And So It Begins

Stuck Between a Rock and a Sweet Place

(A/N- Hello! I'm so excited about this!! If you don't want to read this please just skip ahead because it will be quite long. Of course these useless things never have anything important. Maybe. They are just author's notes.

Anyway. I am SO excited. I already said that.. SOO I got quite the scare the other night because Junhara was rumored to have broken up. Eeerh. That would've been so weird if I just started this and then they broke up!! Karma baby. BUT They did not break up, they were just rumors, so that saves me some awkward tension haha. I sure hope you guys enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing because.. I LOVE WRITING.

*The characters tend to have their own minds so do not complain to me, because I'm more or less aware what just happened.

That was a total joke. They do have their own minds BUT you guys can totally suggest things and I'll put it in if I like it. I love comments. They fuel me. That and cookies. I also hope you enjoy reading my mishaps. There'll be a lot.

I will now stop wasting time of people who actually read this because I'm sure you're going,"End it already!! This was a mistake reading!" I'm sorry. m(_ _)m Please...

ENJOY!

OH AND This story is in 3rd person. I hope you don't mind because I love 1st person as much as the next gal but I thought it's be fun to try this style and wouldn't you want to know what everyone is thinking?)


"No! No! I'm late!" Junhyung mumbles to himself as he rushes out of the house, still somewhat getting dressed, to meet his girlfriend, Goo Hara. She always did everything she wanted, the moment she wanted it with Junhyung. That meant calling him suddenly and demanding he shows up, no matter where he is or what he is doing. He always did her bidding too.

"Ah! Come on!" He yells at his hoodie sleeve that wasn't cooperating. He isn't all that late either. Junhyung could've easily taken a few more minutes to get ready. That wouldn't cut it for Hara though. She wasn't reasonable when it came to things like this. Other girlfriends wouldn't mind if their boyfriend was two minutes late because he tripped over his feet trying to rush. They would think it was sweet. Hara got angry and yelled at Junhyung before promptly leaving the cafe.

"Finally!" Junhyung celebrates as he's fully dressed and just closing up his gate. As he turns back around, he hits someone and she falls on the ground with a soft and cute 'oof'. Rubbing her backside, she starts getting back up. Before she can, Junhyung lifts her up by her forearms.

"Oh!" A surprised squeak escapes her pink lips. Junhyung opens his mouth to apologize but is suddenly speechless. The girl is beautiful. In a shy, cute, mousy kind of way.

"Junhyung-sshi?" She asks curiously tilting her head, breaking him from his daze. His head snaps up slightly and he blinks, causing her to giggle.

"H-how do you know my name?" He asks, cursing himself for stuttering. Why was he even stuttering in the first place?

The girl smiles angelically up at him and replies,"I've lived next to you for about two years and we're in the same class." Junhyung's eyes widen as he takes in the information. He never knew this and he never knew her.

"You seem like you were going somewhere in a hurry. Is the emergency over?" She says, being the one creating the conversation while Junhyung stands there dumbly. He gasps dramatically and starts to run off. The girl doesn't mind so she walks away, heading to her house.

"Hey!" He yells back. She stops and turns to face him.

"I'm sorry for knocking you over!" He apologizes before turning around and running again. She smiles and continues walking.

"No problem Junhyung-sshi. Nice to finally meet you."


This chapter is quite short. I am aware. I will update again. Perhaps very soon? I can't say much because I'm doing my homework (For those who are wondering, I'm only 13) while writing so.. haha...