COULD YOU JUST CALL ME OPPA?

Stuck Between a Rock and a Sweet Place

(A/N- Herro! I'm going to try to make medium sized chapters from here on out. The short ones annoy me, and most likely, you too.

ENJOY!)


"O-oh." Younha stutters out, surprised by the sudden.... whatever Hara was generating. Taken by surprise again by Hara suddenly laughs merrily.

"Why do awkward, everyone? Let's find out more, okay?" She playfully bosses. Younha nods. By now, she had moved up and was right between Junhyung and Hara. Obviously causing them to seperate hands, something Hara did not like.

"So... When's your birthday?" Younha initiates this time around. Hara smiles at her and answers.

"January 13th. You?" Younha's eyes widen and she stops walking, halting everyone. Hara looks back questionably, as does Junhyung.

"You're kidding, right?" She asks incredulously; and out of character seeing how she was outright bold. Hara shakes her head slowly, unsure of what is going on. Younha scoffs unbelievingly and has a look of surprise on her face.

"Is something wrong?" Hara asks, half worried and half annoyed at her charade. Younha returns to normal and shakes her head quickly and sheepishly.

"N-no. It's just... that's my birthday too." Younha admits. Junhyung, for some reason, did not like that fact and  in his breath and stared at her until Hara made him stop.

"Junhyung oppa, stop staring at the girl like an animal! That's rude." Hara jokingly scolded him, but inside she was very jealous he would even stare at her.

"H-huh? Sorry." Junhyung tore his eyes away and continues walking. Everyone follows lead until Younha speaks up quietly.

"So.... when's your birthday Junhyung-ah?" He blinks, but doesn't stop walking, and replies after a moment.

"December 19th." Younha smiles at the new information and for the rest of the walk, it's silent. Hara occupied with being jealous, Junhyung busy with keeping his mind off Younha, and Younha just being her quiet self.

---

(A/N- PS!! --- is what I do for like... switch scenes. I haven't needed to use them yet cause the chapters were UNBELIEVABLY short. If they weren't, then between ever chapter would be that ---. OH and I just noticed... Does Hara call him oppa all the time or just Junhyung...?)

Once arriving at school, Hara took a left while Junhyung and Younha both took a right. Hara, who not surprisingly, was disturbed by that action.

"Y-Younha-ah?" She asks almost shaking with anger. Younha turns around and blinks.

"Hmm?" She replies cutely. Hara breathes out shakily.

"W-what class are you in?" Younha replies quickly, seeing Hara's expression.

"9H. Why?" Younha breathed in deeply as she saw Hara's facial expression harden.

"No reason." She says bitterly and continued walking to her homeroom. Younha slightly backed away and then turned fully around and continued walking herself.

"What took you so long?" Junhyung asks curiously. Not like he cared. Younha smiles and shakes her head, giving nothing away. Walking pass him, she goes to her seat which was right in the front of the class. Anyone who walks in the door would notice her first. Junhyung blinks and walks over.

"I never knew you sat there." Well, except for Junhyung. Younha looks up and blinks.

"I've sat here since the beginning of the year." Younha says quietly, but playfully teasing Junhyung. Junhyung's eyes widen and his mouth falls open.

"What? I never noticed you!" He blurts out, immediately regretting it. Younha stiffles a laugh and shakes her head dismissively.

"It's okay, Junhyung-sshi. Class is about to begin, go sit down." She tells him. Junhyung nods, noticing the teacher walking in. When he just reaches his desk, he frowns.

Younha called him 'Junhyung-sshi', not 'Junhyung-ah', and it brought his heart down for some reason.

---

After class, Junhyung hurriedly runs up and grabs Younha's arm. However, his dream flashes in his head and his hand falters just enough for Younha to get away obliviously. Without a choice, he calls out for her by name.

"Y-Younha-ah!" Junhyung slightly shouts out, cursing himself for using an informal honorific and stuttering. Younha turns around questionably and blinks at him.

"Yes?" She asks innocently cute. Well, everything she does in innocently cute.

"May I... Could you....," Junhyung says shyly until his mouth gets tired and just blurts it out quickly,"COULD YOU JUST CALL ME OPPA?" Younha's mouth, along with Junhyung's, is left hanging open slightly, whereas Junhyung's is widely, and she blinks for a moment. Embarassingly, he slaps his hand over his mouth and bows.

"I'm sorry!" He yet again blurts out. Younha giggles at his behavior, but it gets covered a bit by her delicate hand, and picks him up gently. Junhyung reddens at the sight of her smiling, and amused, face so close to his.

"It's okay..... oppa." Younha says worriedly at first but then turns shy again. Junhyung looks at her through his hands, which were covering his embarrased face, and blinks.

"O-okay... Y-Younha-ah" Junhyung says, cursing himself, yet again, for stuttering.


I just ended it... because I need to get this chapter out. NOW. Sorry for the delay.

NOTE: I will actually TRY to avoide this fic now. I need to give my others some love... Sorry. See you in week or something. hopefully. Probably two weeks what with my school and all. Okay... bye now.

*Author scampers away"

-NOT EDITED- yet.