School's Details and Information

SM International High School

SM International High School Details and Information

School’s Building

zjaad.jpg

School’s Uniforms

gqqx.jpg 3luy.jpg

School's P.E. Uniforms

nqi1.jpg gkcg.jpg

High School Football Club

olmr.jpg 0npf.jpg

School's Groups and Factions

Pink Generation

oycs.jpg

A social group that was initially created by Jessica and Tiffany and was originally named Girls’ Generation as they wish to emphasize the meaning of girl power in the school. They always call themselves social group and the members aside from Tiffany and Yuri aren’t really noticeable in school and they are not doing anything much until Tiffany is showing her bad attitude in school and using the group as her instrument of terror. Because of this, Jessica who initially creating this group in order to bring more girls together in a group to discuss things and organizing events but it slowly turns into some kind of gang that terrorize on other students. Because of this Jessica and Tiffany started to have arguments and since most of the members prefer to follow the Tiffany’s way, Jessica leave the group and she started her own group with her sister who is a year younger than her but because of her intelligence, able to skip one grade entirely and be on the same level as Jessica.

Since Jessica left the group, Tiffany renamed it to Pink Generation and even though they have a lot of members, the core members of the group that is created in the middle school are leader Tiffany, Yuri, Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Yoona. All the core members are part of the cheerleading group since 1st grade of middle school except Yuri. Entering high school, Tiffany plan the group to still asserting their dominance and encourage them to not afraid with the seniors and this group is already caught the attention of the staffs when all the members admitted into the high school.

JungSis

1ku5.jpg

A group that created by Jessica and her younger sister, Krystal and they are opposing the existence of the Pink Generation. Even though this group is favored more by the school, they don’t have a lot of girls joining them as the only members aside from Jessica and Krystal are Sulli and Luna. Sulli is always criticized by Tiffany because as the member of the cheerleading squad, she is involved in a group that is opposing most of the members of the cheerleading squad. She is kept in the squad because of her talent and dedication.

EXO

u3el.jpg

The underground band that Chanyeol is in. The members of the band are Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Kai and Sehun. Despite being an underground band, all members of EXO are gifted in their vocal and dancing and they have plan to turn the underground band into a dancing group and planning to add some more members into the dancing squad but they are having a hard time because of the student’s admittance system. Suho as the leader of EXO have some friends in China that want to enroll into the school and help them to realize this plan of them but so far they have no luck with it and since Suho knows that Kyuhyun is trying to break the long term tradition of the school, he is requesting for their help in exchange of fund reward for him. All members are members of the football club during middle school and planning on joining the high school's football club too. Among the other 5 members; Baekhyun is the one that is closest with Chanyeol and the only person that Chanyeol want to share his secret with.

(Infinite, Zhoumi, Henry, Victoria, Amber and all member of EXO-M will be joining the storyline later on)

 

Staffs of SM International High School

TEACHERS

Former SM Graduates:

                                             Drama (Extracurricular) - Go Ara                                       Acting (Extracurricular) - Lee Yeon-hee

rjeyn.jpg                                                           dxqs.jpg

                                             Mathematics – Shin Dong-yup                                                   Korean - Park Jeong-su

d8ug.jpg                                                          9z0g.jpg

                                                 Music – Shim Chang-min                                              History and Social Studies – Kim Min-jong

zytk.jpg                                                            r0ca.jpg

                                             Dancing (Extracurricular) – Jung Yunho                                     Health Education - Lee Hyuk-jae

ohlba.jpg                                                            q6nz.jpg

Information Technology – Kim Hee-chul

m1xk.jpg

Non SM Graduates:

Physical Education & Football’s coach – Kim Jong-kook

b4b3.jpg

Art – Song Ji-hyo

vskg.jpg

English & Foreign Language – Julien Kang

otmft.jpg

Multimedia & Entertainment (Extracurricular) – Yoo Jae-suk & Kang Ho-dong (Former SM Graduates)

3fnfe.jpg ccpm.jpg

Science – Ji Suk-jin

oeigv.jpg

STAFFS

Disciplinary Council President – BoA Kwon

8o9n.jpg

Student – Teacher Relation Officer - Kangta

wctw.jpg