Une

The Sparliest of Gifts

i. TaoRis: Only Mine, Only Yours


“Why were you with him today?”

Tao looks up from his book and pouts, not exactly catching up on the question. Kris frowns at Tao’s cute expression, his blood boiling as to why Tao seems to turn him on even when he is angry at the boy.

“With that weirdo from your wushu club. I saw you two hanging out after school today. You told me you had practice and couldn’t go on a date with me, but then why were you with him?” Tao scratches his head, brainstorming on whoever his boyfriend could be talking about.

“Weirdo? Wait, do you mean Yunho?” Tao asked. “Oh, the thing is that practice got cancelled last minute and since none of us at the club had anything to do we just decided to watch a movie together.” Tao explained to the still unsatisfied Kris.

“Then why did I see only the two of you at the cinema? Where were the others?” Kris demanded, voice thick with jealousy. Tao just shrugged.

“They ditched us by going to see X-men, since I didn’t want to see it and Yunho already had.” Tao pouted again, the same pout that made Kris’ down there quiver. Stop it! He scolded himself. You’re angry at him right now!

“I was going to call you.” Tao said, looking meekly at Kris. “But I thought you must have made other plans, seeing that it was a Friday night and the fact that you’re one of the most popular guys at school…”

“I would’ve broken them all off for you.” Kris said, walking toward Tao. The younger blushed furiously, and Kris had to bite his lip to stop himself from jumping on the boy and kissing him senseless.

“W-well, the movie was pretty awesome, so it’s f-fine.” Kris frowned at the statement.

“I thought you didn’t go?”

“I went, but not to the X-men movie. Yunho and I ended up going to see The Amazing Spiderman 2. It was…”

Kris wasn’t listening anymore. His mind was just revolving around three words.

Yunho and I…

Yunho and I…

Yunho and I…

Kris immediately got hold of Tao’s arm and pinned him to the nearby wall. The younger’s eyes widened in surprise as he saw the look on his boyfriend’s face.

“Kris?”

“You mean to tell me,” Kris said, his voice serious. “That you were alone, with a guy who used to have a crush on you, in a dark theatre?

“Used to.” Tao said, rolling his eyes. “Kris, please let me go, you’re hurting me.” Kris did as he was told, and Tao rubbed at his wrist, shooting Kris an angry glare.

“Aish, I think you broke it…” Kris didn’t reply and Tao couldn’t exactly see the expression on the older’s face as Kris had turned his back on him. Tao smiled at his boyfriend’s childishness and wrapped two arms around Kris’ neck.

“You’re so cute when you’re jealous,” Tao said, planting a soft kiss on Kris’ cheek. Kris felt his anger simmer down a little but he tried not to show it.

“Oh, c-mon.” Tao continued in his cutest voice. “I’m sorry, okay? I have a boyfriend, I shouldn’t have been going around with another boy. Forgive me?” Kris couldn’t handle it anymore. Scooping up Tao in his arms, he ran with the boy to the nearby bedroom and shut the door behind them.


“Kris, it hurts…” Tao whined, holding his hips. Kris just smiled at his boyfriend. Last night had been fun. Tao had agreed to put on bunny ears (Kris’ ultimate ual fantasy) if it meant Kris’ anger would cool down, after the older had seen him with Yunho, a member from Tao’s wushu club who used to like him. The ears had been the last straw, Kris couldn’t control himself any longer after that which led to an entire night of extremely passionate love making.  Kris had let out all his anger and frustration, which had resulted in Tao waking up with extremely sore hips the next day.  

“That’s what you get for going around with other guys,” Kris half joked. Tao punched his boyfriend’s torso playfully.

“It won’t ever happen again. I promise.” Kris sat up and pulled Tao closer toward him, their lips meeting in a kiss.

“It better not. Otherwise, bunny Tao shall have to make another appearance. And the carrot will not be so gentle next time.” Tao hit the older once again, who laughed and playfully nibbled his boyfriend’s ear.

“ l love you.”

“I love you too.”


The first one had to be TaoRis, of course. Hope you liked it, Sparlie, and to anyone else who read this ! ^_^ I'll have the others up soon, hopefully!

BTW, this was originally going to be angst, no idea how it turned out so fluffy. But then again, which idiot writes angst as a birthday present?

*evil side of brain* He he, you don't know, the other fics aren't up yet...

O_O

Anyway, stay tuned! :3