004

The Red Tear Gun and The Doll's Eye

“Baek!” A voice called the 18 year old teenager. He turns around to see his girl standing right in front of him with a smile plastered on her face. In a body of a teenage girl.
“Mina.” He breathed out. Happiness rages inside his body.
“Mina, My Mina.” He walks slowly to her. His right hand trying to cup her petite face. He rubs her cheeks with his thumbs slowly.

“I missed you.” He pulls her neck into a bone crushing hug. He misses her lilac scents.
“Me too.” She hugs him back. Her fingers tangled around his soft hair. He looks at her perfect sculptured face, from her nicely done jaw, her pink plump lips, her protruding nose, and to her brown orbs. Wait, one of her eyes is blue.
“What happened?” His thumbs softly. caressing her blue eyes. He looked straightly into her eyes, looking for answers.

“I can't explain.” She said looking at him, sadly.
“Why?” He whispered to her.
“I don't want to hurt you-” She was cut off when his soft lips crashed down on her pink lips. His kiss was passionate and tender. Giving her a hint of sorrow, grieve, missing, and love. She tried to speak when, his tongue gets into , playing in her cavern. She slowly gives in, and shut her eyes to kiss him back.

He doesn't care that his lungs are demanding for oxygen, he just cares about her. He slowly opens his eyes without parting their lips. A girl, standing over there. With an eye-patch covering her right eye. Looking at him, with a heart-breaking facial.

“Baekhyun......”

‘Heiress?’





“Heiress!” His eye shots up. He sits up abruptly on his bed. His eyes scanned his dark black room. He let out a groan and pick-up his phone from the small table beside his bed.

03.08 AM

“Does the heiress has something to do with Mina?” Baekhyun said recalling his good but bad dreams.
“Is there something I miss in this eleven year?” He sighed again.

PIP

Baekhyun's phone light up. A message. From Park Chanyeol. He unlocks his phone, and open Chanyeol's message.

From : Chanyeol Dumb Park
To      : Me.
23.46 AM, June 26th 2014

Hey, It's Chanyeol. I was wondering if you can come to my engagement party with Minsu tomorrow, June 27th, 13.30 PM. Oh, I ask Lay to invite Heiress too. Be there buddy, or else I'll haunt you in your sleep.



He let out a chortled laugh. He text him back immediately, reminding Chanyeol that he will be there today. He closes his phone again and throw his body back on the soft mattress to sleep.







 








“Yes, may I help you, sir?” The Security guards from the peaceful mansion knock on the black sport car window. The window rolled down, revealing Lay with black shades and a suit.
“I'm here to pick up, Ms. Jeon Mina.” He said not bothering looking at the guards. He was there stopping at Jeon's mansion gate.
“I'm sorry sir, but Ms. Jeon hasn't told me there's a guest coming today.” The guards said again looking through the guest list. Getting irritated, Lay quickly dialed Mina's phone.

“Hey, heiress. Your guards won’t let me pass through your gate.”
“Yep, sure. Take your time.”
With that he ended his phone call. Right after he ended it, the intercom on the guard post biped.

“Please, let Mr. Zhang in. Thank you.”

The guards quickly open the enormous gate, and Lay drive again to the main door of the mansion. He waited her to walk down and open the door patiently. When she showed up, Lay open the car lock without even bothering to open the door for her.
“Wow, so much of being a gentleman.”

“Sorry, cheesy ain't my style, tho.” He said before drive again to the Park's mansion.
“So, tell me again why I must go with you to Mr. Park engagement party?” She said boringly looking outside the car. He chuckles in reply.
“Because, it's a private engagement. Only EXO and their childhood friends will come. Since I don't have one, I'll just take you. And I heard Chanyeol's fiancé is your family client too.”

“Yixing-”

“Just Lay.” He cut off.

“Lay, then one of Chanyeol fiancé family, was once having a serious disease. You should check her health record first.” You scoffed at him.
“Well, I have. And, she does have. But, she's recovered years ago.” Lay stated and take a blue map from the car dashboard before giving it to her. She looks at him in baffled.

“Questions you need to answer.” He said still focusing his eyes on the road.
You opened the blue map and five questions already printed out.

1. Do you have any childhood lover?
2. Boy/Girl?
3. His/Her parents jobs?
4. Where did he go to study?
5. What is he looks like?

“I'll text it to you tonight.”






 









Chanyeol push his bangs aside waiting for Baekhyun. He keeps checking his silver watch on his left wrist.
“Where is he?”

“Chanyeol? Is there something wrong?” A girl with a white dress taps the boy’s shoulders hastily.
“It's nothing sweetheart, let's go inside.” He pecked her forehead, Kim Minsu's forehead.
She tangled their arms together before going back to The Park's Mansion.

She's Kim Minsu, officially being Park Minsu in a few months. The only one and the official Park Chanyeol's soon-to-be-wife. With the height of 148 cm, big-doe hazel eyes, and bronze skin like Kai's. When they walk together, she looks like a Chanyeol's little sister. They have been together since diapers.

“Hey shortie!” Chen grinned at her with his left hand waving at her and the free hand tuck in his pants pocket. “Speak for yourself, troll.” She exclaims childishly while throwing tantrums to him. “Hey, Minsu.” Kris walks behind Chen with a glass of purple wine on his hand.

“Hi, Kris!” She said cheerfully. Chanyeol look at her with eyes full of love and sincerity. “Dude, Luhan brings some e again.” Xiumin explains calmly taking a sip of his wine. “Not again.” Minsu purse her lips foreword looking at Luhan arms thrown around two girls who wear ‘-me’ dress across the hall.

“Where's Lay anyway?” Suho said checking his Givenchy watch. Chanyeol took the wine glass from the counter and sip it before saying, “Heiress is coming with him.” Earning several glares from his fellow best friends.

“Smoking’ hot.” Tao who just showed up from the bathroom, looks at the main door with dropping jaw. “Goddess.” Minsu whispered to herself looking at a girl with purple wine dress tangling arms with Lay with shades on to the scene. “Hey.”

“Woohooo~ guess we'll have a new girl!” D.O shouted and they cheers. Lay just put his shades off, and shrugged them off. “Hi, Mina. This is Minsu, my fiancé.”

“Chanyeol~ who is she?” Minsu tugged at Chanyeol's arms.
“Oh, she's my new classmate.” He said with an assuring smile towards the easy jealous girl beside him.

“Oh, hello. My name is Kim Minsu-”
“No, Park Minsu.” Chanyeol cut her sentences.
“That's not my surname.” Minsu said.
“Yet.” He said with a cheeky wink.

“Can I be the first to say ‘ew’?” Chen cringed in disgust towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol just shrugged him off.
“Whatever. Nice to meet you, Mina.” She hand out her left hand and shook it with her.

“Hey, nice to meet you. I wonder why I never see you at school though.” Mina said with a smile. Minsu just chuckles in reply, and Chanyeol answer it for her. “Minsu goes to All Girls School.”

“A school for future wives of the next generation of Korea.” D.O whispered to her. She just nodded her head in understanding.
“Luhan stop playing with those girls!” Suho shouted at the boy who is being surrounded with more girls.

“ it, old man! This is an ultimate fun after those horrible weeks!” Luhan shout drunkly, and back laughing with those girls. Suho stared at the boy who just shouted at him. “Did he just call me.... old man?”

“Baek!” Chanyeol glance happily at the boy who's wearing black tuxedo and a rose on his chest pocket. He was talking comfortably with the head of a big company in Korea who is also a guest of Chanyeol's father. The latter takes a quick glance at Chanyeol and excuse himself politely to the one he's talking to.

“Congratulations, dude.” He bro-fisted with him and pats his back. Chanyeol chuckles in return. “He already engaged before me. You really need to take those braces off.” Kris took a sip of his wine again. “The Doctor said I can take it off in a few months, tho.”

“Aww... But he's cute with braces.” Minsu whined. D.O groaned at her, “He looks like one of those nerds at school.” Kai laughs hardly until he holds his stomach, just imagining Chanyeol hanging out with nerds at school.








 








“Hey, baby girl.” A guy sat on the Jeon's Mansion living room comfortably. “L, what are you doing here?” She sighed and folded her arms in front of her chest. “Relax, sweetheart. I was going to tell you a secret.” He said with a shushed voice.

“What secret?” She looks at him. He chuckles before walking behind her, and swiftly pulls her eye-patch rope, making it fall to the ground. One hazel orbs and one blue orbs. “You see death with those blue eyes.” She lets his finger caressing her eye lid softly. “I have already acknowledged that.”

“But, do you know? You also can see people way to death.” He said with a dark chuckle before sitting on the couch arms. She widens her eyes at him. “What is mine?” He asks again. She was about to shake her head until a scene flashed in her head.

“You were..... shot. Russian bullet on your brain. It was definetly a guy. But, he's face blured.” She said to him, terrified. He just nodded his head, and open his mouth again “I see. That's the imperfectioness of that eye. You can't see the one who killed.”

“You're talking too much, you know that right?” She said brushing off the ‘death’ topic. L just chuckles in reply and nods his head. “Guess I'm not in my L cover again.”







 








“This is sick.” Baekhyun said to Chanyeol. They were at they're usual night club with the other 10. “Have fun a little.” Chanyeol said drunkly, throwing his arms around Baek's shoulders. “She'll cries blood after seeing you like this.”

“Calm down. She's a heavy sleeper and sleep too early.” Baekhyun sigh again looking at his drunk best friend. They were celebrating Chanyeol's engagement in their own way. “Luhan! Stop playing with girls, you unmanly brat!” Xiumin spat at the guy who have a girl on his lap and one girl beside him.

“Who the hell, you call unmanly, you childish old man!?” He shout back at Xiumin. Xiumin just sigh and poke Chen's arms. The boy hummed in reply and look at Xiumin. “Call her.” He mouthed. Chen smirked and took out his phone searching someone's contact. He press the ‘call’ button and nearing the phone to his ears.

“Hello?” A girl voice from the other line asks him with sleepy voice. “Hey, Yunmi. Sorry, am I interuppting something?” He asks her with concerned voice. “No, I was just going to sleep, tho. What's wrong?”

“Veronica, Violet, Luhan. Guess what happens?” He said with a hint of sarcasm voice. “Oh, you're at the club again huh? Let me talk to that unmanly brat.” She said with anger in her voice. “Yo, Luhan! Someone's on the phone for you.” Chen passes the phone to Luhan who lazily took it and without looking at the caller ID just shout at her. “I'm in the middle of having fun, so back off!”

“Guess you don't need me anymore then.”

“Yunmi?” He whispered her name. Only sobs that we can hear from the other line. “Angel, I'm-”. “Don't you dare angel me. off, Luhan.” She said harshly, with soft sobs still can be heard. With that she hung up the phone. Luhan just stay still holds Chen's phone close to her ear waiting for her to call again. Xiumin took Chen's phone from Luhan's grip and muttered softly, “She won't call back after what you have done.”

“Why you didn't warned me?” Luhan gritted his teeth. “I have tho, but you shouted back at me.” Xiumin just shrugged and toss Chen his phone. “Luhan~” the girl in Luhan's laps keeps calling his name in a seductive way. “Go. I don't need you anymore.” He mutters coldly and the girls quickly go away from the EXO private room.

“Well, have fun consoling Yunmi.” Kris just grinned without looking at Luhan only staring blankly to his tequila drink. “Shut up.” Luhan groaned and took his jacket and put it on his body. “Where are you going?”

“Yunmi.” He said again fixing his jacket collar. “You know that, her maids probably will never let you enter her mansion after what you've done right?” Xiumin said looking at Luhan, unamused. “Who said I'm going through the main door?” Luhan smirks and bid them goodbye and run trough the club main dance hall.

“That guy have style.” Kris said pointing to the door that Luhan been through. “How will he get in without going through the main door? We know well that the Bang's mansion only has one main door. And they have an awesome security system.” Chanyeol asks. “He's going to climb the wall and jump to Yunmi's room balcony.” Lay answers him looking at the purple liquid on his hand. “It'll be locked.” Tao said. “You're saying like you don't know Lu Han.” Kris reply with a smirk. Baekhyun widen his eyes, “Don't tell me he made a duplicate key?” “Just lets see what will he tell us tomorrow.” Xiumin said and they spent the rest of their night drinking, dancing, and being drunk.






 








Bang's Mansion
00.09 AM




A tall figure was running from across the road and jump through the air, land on the top of the wall. He jumps again and land with a soft thud on a room balcony. He takes out a key with pink feather keychain. He opens the curtains that are covering his vision from the girl who's laying on her queen bed facing him.
“What are you doing here?” Without opening her eyes, she mumbles the words softly.

“Angel, I'm sorry.” He walks towards her. She shifted on her bed looking at Luhan nearing her. “Go away, Luhan. I think your Veronica and Violet can't wait for you.” She said coldly. Luhan sits on the edge of her bed, and push a strand of her hair aside revealing her face with tears still flowing out of her eyes. “Yunmi, I was drunk.” He said, with a totally lame excise. “Drunk my . You bought two es to Chanyeol's engagement party. I was there.” She said hiding her face on her pillow. Luhan sigh, “This isn't going anywhere.” “What?” She mumbles trough her pillow. Luhan yanked her arms and wrap an arm on her waist, he pulls her close to his chest. Forehead pressing each other. “Yeah, I was. Why would I engage with you if I really was in love with those girls? I'm still a .”

“Lu Virg Han.” She chuckles hiding her face on Luhan's chest. His face turns into a shades of red. He lays his body on her bed with her next to him. “Sleep.”








 









“Good morning, Heiress.” Chanyeol slung his arms on her shoulders. She just smiled in reply. “Good morning too.”

“Oh, got to go. See you in class.” He waved and goes to his best friends leaving her behind. Baekhyun took a glance of Mina who is walking to her class on that corridor. He feels something doesn't right. He still remember a dream when she was there in his dream with his Mina. “Dude, you keep looking at her.” Lay said tickling his ears with his breath. “No.” He said firmly and just leave her gaze at her.

“Baek?” Lay whispered to himself. He looks at the boy with curious eyes. “Lay, Don't you think they were looking for each other all this time?” Kris whispered to the shorter boy. Lay shrugged it off and reply, “Maybe, but not so sure.” He said walking behind other ten boys with Kris.

“Weird.”








 









“Sir, Mr. Jeon wants to see you this instant.” A butler opened Yoongi's study room. The mentioned one nodded at the butler, “Let him in.”

“Yoongi, it's been eleven years don't you think?” Hoseok open the conversation the minute Yoongi's butler bowed down and closed the door. “Yeah, it's good to see you.” Yoongi chuckles and open his arms to a brotherly hug. “What brings you here?” He said again.

“Serious talk.” Hoseok breathed out. He looks at Yoongi with piercing eye. “Serious? What kind of serious?” Hoseok said again, took his wine bottle and pour it into two wine glasses. “Our kids.”

“Oh. I think we agreed to never let them meet each other again. You even make her study in Canada.” Yoongi said, handing the wine glass. Hoseok just sigh and took a sip. “That's the problem. She got transferred here. The same school and grade as your son”

“How?” Yoongi widen his eyes. “She rebel against me. She takes care the school fees, files, and everything.”

“Hoseok, my friend. We can't let them fall in love. They'll be in danger. You know that. The CIA still chases Mina's doll’s eye, and FBI still searching the red tear gun that was planted in Baekhyun's back. They'll kill our kids.” Yoongi sigh at his friend. “Then how?” Hoseok sigh again.

“I really can't disprove her decisions.”. “Neither do I.” Yoongi said his hands covering her eyes that gets teary just to imagine his son falling in love with his childhood friend and he beg of him to let them be engaged. “If.... The day that they fall in love has come. And, Baekhyun is on his knee begging me to let them fall for each other... I'll approve it. With conditions.”

“And what is these conditions?”

“After they were engaged, Baekhyun must go study in England for three years. They must not contact each other in three years.”

“Deal.”

“It's a deal then.”

 

 

 

 

Total Words ; 3.070 Words.


 

A/N : Hey, this is tigeryongguk! I just want to say sorry for not updating in a long time. This year just too much tragedy happens on earth. Like war, plane hijackers, Kris leaving EXO, Baekhyun's and Taeyeom's dating scandal. I just feel the world its not safe anymore. Oh, have you guys see Infinite's - Back MV? It's so catchy and amazing! Gah, Kim Myungsoo is just so handsome. Oh, finally GrandpaGyu is the centre^^. Well, subscribe if you like and comment your opinions.

P.S : For Indonesian Reader, The Red Tear Gun and The Doll's Eye Ind Ver. Chapter 001 is out! Check it on {{ http://exofanfiction.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/the-red-tear-gun-and-the-dolls-eye-chapter-1/  }} With Kai as the main cast!

P.P.S : Check out my http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/440454/12-vampires-angst-horror-romance-you-drabble-exo-luhan