002

The Red Tear Gun and The Doll's Eye

“Yo.” Baekhyun fist pumped with the other eleven boy at their headquarters.
“You're ready, dude?” Lay opened his laptop and Baekhyun sit on the comfortable sofa beside him. He nodded his head.
“Okay, guys. Let's unlock this ‘Romeo De Montague and Juliet De Capulet’ story.” Kris is the Shakespeare fan he is, speak the two famous fictional names in perfect accent.
“Oh shut up.” Luhan rolled his eyes annoyingly at him, earning a glare from Kris.
“Okay, guys. Shut your holes. We're going in.” Lay told them while keeps typing on his laptop.
“This is so nerve-wrecking.” Tao shivered beside Baekhyun.
“We got in.” Luhan who is helping Lay beside he keeps his eyes locked on the monitor.
“Keyword.” Lay said and Baekhyun answered immediately.
“Try, Jeon.”
“There's too much. Like even the ancient one was here as well.” Suho said. He was staring at the monitor behind Lay too.
“We've got to hurry. Another keyword.” Lay said as he was dripping with sweats.
“Jeon Hoseok.” Kris suggested, and Lay typed it too.
“No, there's 100 more of them. We can't look at their background one by one.” Lay said again.
“This might work. Mad Scientist.” Chen snapped his fingers at them and Lay quickly typed it.
“Gotcha.” Lay smiled in victory and click the link to Jeon Hoseok profiles. There's a password for it. But, Lay quickly tries to typed the correct password.
“How did you know-”
“I used to see my father type the password of this person data.” Lay said he scrolled down his profile to see his relation.
“There's! Jeon Mina.” Suho said looking at the familiar name.
“Printed it out!” Chanyeol said in hectic he was very curious at the heiress mysterious background.
Lay clicked the word print, and logged out of the site before turning off his laptop with a heavy sigh.
“We actually did it.” Sehun said looking terrified at what they do.
“Baek? You might want to see this.” Chanyeol who is holding the printed out paper widen his eyes in disbelief.
“What? Why-” he was going to grab it before Suho took it away and read it out loud.


Name : Jeon Mina.
English Name : Ava Fiamatta.
Birth date : June 10th, 1992.
Siblings : None.
Phsyical Appearance : Pale skin, natural double eyelids, pink plump lips, grey orbs, brown wavy waist-length hair.
Background : She was the only daughter of the Jeon's family. She was kind, lovely, adorable, and bubbly. She studied in the Seoul International Academy Elementary School.


“That's it?” Baekhyun asked in disbelief.
“No way! It shouldn't be like this. It should be long and explain everything what she has been through! Even there's no her middle school and high school name. Or even her address.” Lay said took the paper harshly from Suho's grip.
“Someone's been hacking it.” Xiumin jumped out into conclusions.
“Maybe that's right. Xiumin was right.” Kris said walking on the floor in circles.
“If there's someone who has hacked it...” Suho trailed off.
“Then it must be...” Luhan gasped at what his thought it would be.
“Jeon Hoseok.” Baekhyun took the paper from Lay and turn it into a paper ball with anger raging in hisr body.






 








“Baekhyun.” She breathed out.

  “Byun Baekhyun.” She trailed her delicate fingers trough a photo frame that lying nicely on her study desk.
She was close on the verge of crying every time she hears his name. Every time she sees their photos. Every time.
She heard the buzzing sound of her phone on the desk. She looked over the caller ID's. ‘Hoya —The Protector.’
She presses the green button and place the phone over her earlobe.
  “Heiress.” He breathed.
“Hoya, Do you have something to tell me?” She asks him in calm demanding tone.
“Sorry to interrupt, Heiress. But, this is important.” He said in a panicked voice.
“What is it?” She asks him. Hoya never been panicked in his whole life, even when the situation is really dangerous.
“Someone's has been seen your data profile. Today, 9.23 PM.” He huffed. You widen your eyes at what he's saying.
“Oh no. Track that person down, Hoya. Plus, they'll get suspicious. If they managed to print it out rip it.” She said before hung up her phone.
“Oh no. What should I do? If they found out... They'll freak out.” She puts her hands over her parted lips and seat weakly her bed.





 









  3 Sports car, one black, one red, one blue passed the academy entrance. The girls squealed at their appearance this morning. Sungjong who is walking down the 2nd floor corridor looks at the familiar sports car. He looked down with a sharp eye. His eyes piercing look at the twelve boys who just
got off from their fancy car.
  “You lied.” A Teacher with glasses and white robe stopped behind him.
“To whom?” He asks to the teacher.
“Heiress.” The Teacher said looking at the boy. The boy turned his gaze to the teacher.
“Sunggyu, We can't. That's an order.” He turns his back on him and start walking away from the corridor before dissappearing into his classroom.






 







  “Heiress.” A nerdy boy, bowed to her at the empty hallway when they accidentally bump into each other.
“Good Morning, Mr. Lee.” She nods her head and walk away. Lee Sungyeol smirked at her and gave her a playful kiss behind her.
“Stop doing that, Sungyeol.” She whispered only audible to him, before disappeared into the turns.
She walked to the High school section, after the Principal Huang asked her to come to his office to discuss something.
When she got in the class, everybody except the girls, turns their head on her and looks at her in awe.
Chanyeol walks to her and offer his hand to take.
  “Let me you to your seat, Princess.” He said with a wink. You just smirked at him and kindly reject his offer.
“I'm sorry, Mr. Park. I've believed I can walk on my own.” You said to him and just walks past him, making his best friends, which happens to be Luhan and D.O laughed their off on the desk.
“Very funny guys.” He muttered to them and hit their stomach with their elbow.
“You~ Got Dumped~.” They sing to annoy the taller one, before rolling on the floor laughing their off again.
You thought they were so funny and you wanted to laugh, but you remember you can't. It's not that you forgot how to laugh, but you don't want to. Because, something in your past will come up again, and it may haunt you for years.
Chanyeol sits in front of you with his back resting on the wall beside him. He looked at you again. And you stared back at him.
  “A thank you won’t hurt.” He said while shifting his gaze to another space.
“What?” You said in confusion and he settled his eyes on you again.
“I did this for you. So, you don’t need to tiptoe on your seat to look at the board.” He said throwing you a playful smirk.
“Oh.. Thanks.” You mumbles. He nods his head and back staring at the sliding door frame waiting for the teacher to come.






 







  “Hey, Baek. Why are you spacing out?” Kris smacked his best friend head from the back seat.
“Nothing. I just- you know... Miss her.” He said truthfully rubbing his nape.
“Sure, you did. She's like your whole other life.” Kris said, noted it that there's sarcasm on his tone.
“I just wish to taste her lip-” He gets cuts off when a sudden slam on the desk was coming from beside him.
“SAY WHAT!?” Lay is standing up on his seat beside Baekhyun with both of his palms planted on the desk face. Poor desk.
He looks around him, his classmate looking at him baffled and annoyed face. He bowed and mutters apologize to them immediately before taking a seat again.
“You freaking kiss a SEVEN YEAR OLD GIRL when you were SEVEN YEAR OLD BOY. Are you out of your mind!?” Lay hisses at him, emphasizing at the word ‘seven year old’.
“Relax, dude. It was- Euhh- How do I say this-” Baekhyun getting more nervous and looked at Lay with awkward grins plastered on his face while Lay use his ‘you-are-ing-annoying-get-out-of-my-face-before-i-kick-your-’.
  “Baek. Just tell.” Kris spoke again making Baekhyun face turns red.
“It was Summer......”



Flashback Starts.


  It was summer. Little Baekhyun and little Mina are playing together at his bedroom. The door was widely open, displaying the view of the second floor marvelous architecture of that house.
“Baek.” His mother popped out from behind the walls.
“Yes, mommy?” He said. Looking brightly as ever.
“Your father is going now. Bid him, goodbyes.” His father waved his hand behind his mother back. Wearing all black suits like usual.
“Awwh.. That's soon?” His smiles turn into a deep frown.
“Sorry baby boy. But, Daddy got work to do. I promise I bought you new transformers toys when I get back.” He said, ruffling his son’s soft hair and the boy only chuckled in excitement at the mention of ‘Transformers.’.
“Really, Daddy? I want bumblebee again!” He said stretching his arms wide and a huge cute grin was made by his lips.
“Okay. Promise me, you will protect mommy?” His father showed him his pinky.
“But, I want to protect Mina too!” The innocent boy said.
“Okay. Pinky promise?” He offers him, his pinky again and the little boy intertwined their pinky together.
“Promise. Safe flight, Daddy.” He kissed his father cheeks and waved at him.
“I'm going. Goodbye Baekhyun, and you too Mina.” Yoongi waved at the children and they waved back.
“Safe flight, uncle.” Mina said waving excitedly to him still holding a piece of Baekhyun's leggo.
“Keeps Baekhyun safe while I'm not here, okay?” Yoongi said to his wife.
“I will.” His wife nods, and Yoongi aim her lips for a quick peck. Baekhyun who is secretly watching them looking at his father atittude with a baffled face.
  “Mommy, why daddy touches his lips to yours?” He asks innocently.
“My little cry baby, you still too young to know.” His mother tickled him and he laughed along.
“Mommy~ tell me.” He whined cutely at his mother.
“It's called a kiss. And you only that, to the person you loved the most.” His mother flicked his tiny nose and smiles.
“I love the most? Then.. I can kiss Mina too?” He once again innocently asks. His mother looks baffled at her son innocent love.
“When you grow up, you can.” His mother said before leaving him to play with his best friend again.
“Mina.” The girl turns her head to the boy. But, accidently Baekhyun's lips brush over her lips.
“Oh..” Baekhyun blushed madly and try to hide his face, while Mina is looking at him with her baffled face.


Flashback Ends.




  “You're the dumbest kid I've ever known.” Lay grunts and hide his face in his palms.
“Oh, come on. I'm just a kid.” Baekhyun groans at him back.
“Well wow Baekhyun. you for having your first kiss before me, you cocky bastard.” Kris grins and punched his best friend’s shoulders.
“Thanks, jerk.” He replied back and laughed.











MINA'S POINT OF VIEW.


  The sixth period, biology. For the love's of god's sake, I don't understand a thing of what Mr. Lim says. I hastily looked at the board and just write down the notes to study when I get back home. My seatmate, which happens to be that Chinese guy, called Luhan, keeps unlock-lock his phone several times. The giant, plays cookie run with his phone lowered down. While the doe-eyed boy, D.O is freaking asleep on his desk. I rolled my eyes at this boring subject before I took my fictional book from my backpacks.

“What is that?” Luhan asked me.
“The maze runner.” I answered to him with fluent english.
“Oh, okay.” He said boringly before gazing to his phone again.

Chanyeol looked at me suspiciously. His gaze judging me so hard. At first I don't mind it. But, as times go by it’s getting annoying.

“What?” I ask him.
“Your eyes.” He said, pointing my right eye.
“If you will ask me why I use this eye-patch, I won’t answer it.” I said looking at him boringly.
“Why?”
“I don't want to bring the past.” I breathed out before closing my novel.
“God, It makes me want to know more.” He groaned in frustration.
“What? Why?”
“Your name. It's just like my best friend first and last love. He just can't stop talking about ‘Jeon Mina’. It's hella annoying.” He rolled his eyes.
“What's your best friend.s name?” I ask him cooly.

There's a faint silent between us despite the talking of teacher and an asking students. He broke the silence between us before he said something that makes my heart dropped to my stomach.





“Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.”