003

The Red Tear Gun and The Doll's Eye

“I beg your pardon?” I repeat myself.
“Byun Baekhyun.” He repeats again looking at me.

“Oh.” I said shortly before shifting my gaze to the biology textbook again. I bite my lips, could he be the one?
“Why? You seem tensed when I said his name.” Chanyeol said, looking at my eyes which avoiding his eyes.
“No, It's just nothing.” I said before sighed, after he place his gaze on the whiteboard again.
“Ms. Jeon.”

“Yes, Teacher Lim?” I quickly looked at the teacher with books on his hand.
“Mr. Zhang from 3-C, wished to meet you.” He said and I looked at the door frame. A boy with black silk hair, and bangs covering his forehead stood fiercely.
“As in for now?” I ask carefully.
“Yes.” The teacher nods his head and I dropped my pen from my grips on the desk before walking pass Teacher Lim to the class door.
I walk pass the one called Mr. Zhang. He shut the door closed before walking ahead of me. “Follow me.”
I followed him confidently, he can't see me like this. Scared and terrified under his black orbs. He made a few turns before exiting the High school hall from the back door. We keep walking until a Black sports car is being displayed in my vision. I looked around me. It's the parking lot. Why the hell is he taking me here?
“Please get in, heiress.” The disciplinary student president got out from that car and open the passenger door for me.
“I don't go to school to skip classes.” I said to him in english, because I know he's a Canadian.
“It's called allowance.” He said to me. Smart annoying .
“We need to take you somewhere.” Oh, another boy walked to us from the school back door.
“And may I know who are you?” I asks him with my chin protruding to him. Uh, cocky heiress.
“Pleasure to meet you, Ms. Jeon. I'm Kim Jongin.” He said taking my hands in his and kiss my knuckles softly. I'm flying to the seventh sky.
“What do you want?” I eyed them suspiciously. Seriously, three of them surrounding me and looking at me, its hella hot.
“To take ‘secret business’ with you.” Mr. Zhang showed me a piece of crumpled paper. I try to read it slowly before my eyes widening in fears. I was going to grab it when he quickly takes it away from my grasp.
“Give it back! It's not yours to begin with and it's against the law.” I shouted at them in fury. They just snickered at each other.
“Heiress. Shall we sign this ‘secret business’.” Mr. Kim asks me with a smirk.
“We shall.” I huffed.







 









“Heh, wassup?” Chanyeol pats his best friend back.
“Have you seen Kris in the sixth period?” Baekhyun asks the taller boy after he sits beside him.
“Nah, maybe just some disciplinary committee business again.” Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders.
“Hey, you dyed your hair black again.” Suho snickered at him while eating his lunch.
“Minsu doesn't like it red.. So she dyed it.” He just chuckles before thanking the waitress.
“Ahh~ It's must be good to have childhood lovers.” Say Chen, daydreaming.
“You have Sojin, Chen. Isn't she's your childhood lover?” Luhan said and laughs looking at the fat girl across them.
“Ew, no. Stop talking about her.” Chen looks at the fat girl behind him and crunches his face when she waved at him.
“But, for someone with 155 cm tall, 60kg is not a big deal.” Xiumin says.
“Yeah, I think she's cute.” Luhan said again, making Chen and the others looked up at him again.
“One second before you were being racist, and now you're saying that she's cute?” Tao asks him in disbelief.
“Oh, come on it's just a joke. But, seriously Chen. Her chubby cheeks are cute and she's very drop gorgeous to begin with.” Luhan said again to Chen with a mouth full of rice. Chen wrinkles his nose looking at him, and he was asking the good why does he has such a disgusting best friend.
Chen once more look at the girl behind him, and study her features. Even though they were childhood friends, from the fifth grade of elementary school he changes.
‘She's cute.’






 








“You have a headquarters?” Mina looked at the building before her with parted lips.
“Yeah.” Kai nodded his head and lock his car after everyone have got out from his car.
She looks baffled at the building before her. Many questions swirled up in her mind. “Tell me who are you guys? FBI? CIA? What?”
“Come on, Heiress. Let me explain ourselves first.” Lay said and opened the door with the key in his hand. They all got in the house with the living room displayed. Kris walk through her with his hand suddenly grabbing her's.
He sits on a black leather sofa in front of a couch. “Sit.” And she obeyed like a good little puppy.
“Let me explain. We are EXO. As in for E - X - O. We are 12 boys who will lead Korea in the next generation. We are the most powerful and may have a big influence in Korea someday. Kim Junmyeon the student council president is the son of Korea famous scientist. He's our leader. Kris here, as in for Wu Yifan is the son of the CEO of Wu Corporation. Yes, the rich Wu Corp. Your seat mate, Lu Han. Son of the Korea-China School for Sports-”
“I thought he was the son of Lu Xang, the owner and founder of the famous Lu's Beauty Product.” You said bluntly earning a chortled laugh from Kai.
“Please, continue.”
“Yes, Lu Xang is his mother. Kim Minseok the son of Kim Furniture Group. Yes, the one who makes Europe style of furniture and utensils. Me, Zhang Yixing. I'm the son of Korea Government data holder. Byun Baekhyun, the son of-”

“Lay!” Kris hisses at him. Lay gasped and slam his hands in his mouth.

“I'll continue.” Kris said. “Kim Jongdae, the son of Kim Ambassador of South Korea. Park Chanyeol, the son of the most high payed doctor all over the world. Do Kyungsoo, Do Corporation which makes public facilities. Huang Zitao, the son of Huang Ambassador of China. His father owns this school too. Kim Jongin, that guy over there is the son of Head of Korea Defense and Security. Lastly, Oh Sehun. The son of the almighty Oh Financial Group. Every person, will borrow money to them and paied it three times when they success.”
“You haven't explained Byun Baekhyun.” She protested.
“Yet, but we will.” Kris smirked at her.
“But when?”

 

“Someday.” Kai answered. “So let's get to business, Heiress. Sign this secret agreement paper.” Kai shoves her a piece of paper and pen. She reads it carefully. And chuckles. “You're very prepared.”
“We are.” Lay said and grins at both of his friends when she signed the paper.
“It’s sealed.” He said and taking the paper with him.
“Tell us, Heiress.” Lay said in a very very very serious tone.





 








“Look, the heiress and....... what the fu- LAY, KAI, KRIS!?” Suho almost spit his food looking at the heiress walking down the canteen hall along with his best friends trailing behind her like some personal bodyguards.
The other 8 looked at the direction and widen their eyes. Luhan chin almost fell down, D.O eyes are going to hop off from its socket anytime soon. “What the fudge happened in the sixth period?” Chen mutters.
“Hey.” Lay just greet them casually after bid some goodbye to Mina.

“How the hell you make her talk to you and smile to you when she just dumped me in class!?” Chanyeol shouted at him.
“Chill. She's easy to be persuaded.” Lay said taking a bite of his bread. A sudden kick on his shin just landed, making him look at the culprit, Kai.
Kai mouthed ‘It's a secret.’. Oh, Lay just remembers it and getting pale and cold sweat trailing down.
“Persuade? What?” D.O asks him.

“You know.. Umm- Well-- ah, the party!” He said. Kris looked at him in disbelief and Kai bury his face in his palm.
“You mean that ‘Party’? The party with Club theme!?” Xiumin hisses at him. Lay just nodded his head, while in his mind he swore at himself for making a stupid excuse.
“Wow. Bloody hell, what did you do to her until she says yes?” Luhan breathed out and his eyes wandering around.






 








“Ms. Jeon.”
“Mr. Zhang, what do you want again?” She said looking at the boy who leaning against the door of her class. The class was empty with only her left behind, packing her stuff.
“A help.” He said. Crossing his arms.

“You threatened me, and want a help? Funny.” She laugh sarcastically.
“I like your laugh. Singular not plural. I received an information that you need help too.” He said, walking to her desk.
“What help?” She said looking at Lay teasingly.

“Searching for your Byun Baekhyun.” He said looking straightly at her eyes that widening at his sentence. She gulped and looks at Lay again.
“Will you help me, Lay? Please..” She looks at him pleadingly and Lay shocked at his nickname was popped out from her lips.
“Sure. But, with a deal. I'll help you to search him, while you be my date for the party next week. You know the party, right?” He said, pointing at her face. She nodded her head with excitement. Lay smiled in satisfaction and ruffles her hair before leaving her with annoyed huff.

She smiled to herself before slinging her backpack, and walked out of class. But, when she was going out a pair of hand stop her from getting out of class. She looked at the fat girl with widened eyes and pissed off face, before hissing. “What do you want?”
The girl fondled with the aim of her skirt, ans mumbles. “Can I be your friend?”
“I don't make friends.” She stated and folded her hands in front of her chest cockily.

“Please... I don't have any friends either. Because, i'm the only fat girl in this academy.” She said, looking down at the floor. Mina seems pretty sad, looking at the girl state. Hopeless and vulnerable. She sighed and nods as a yes.
“Really!? You will?” She said in excitement. Mina looked at her and smiled lovely for THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER. note that.
“Yeah, what's your name?” She said, with a wide grin on her face.

“Soojin. Nam Soojin.” Soojin smiled back at her.
“Do you have any crush?” Mina slung her arms on Soojin's arms. Now, they look like B-F-F.
“Yeah, it's Chen. My childhood lover.” Soojin said shyly. She looks at in front of her 12 boys standing in the locker corridor.

“That guy?” Mina pointed and her hand is being brought down by Soojin. “Don't point at him!” She whispered. Mina just smiled to herself before looking back at the group of 12 boys. She looked at a boy with a red cap on his head while laughing along with his friends. ‘He seems familiar.’
“Oh look. Heiress and- What the fudge!? Soojin!? Look Chen, it's your Soojinie.” Luhan laughs and poked Chen's arm. Chen hits him and stare at Soojin coldly.
“Nice to see you, heiress.” Lay greeted Mina with a genuine smile and waves at Mina. Mina waves back at him and smiles in reply.

“Heiress, this is Chen, Tao, Xiumin, Suho, Sehun, and Baekhyun. Well, in case you didn't know my friends. Oh wait- scratch that. Best friends.” Kai have one arm slung around Mina's shoulders and pointing at his so-called best friends.
“It's nice to see you all.” She bowed to them and they bowed back.
“Heiress, you're so mean.” Chanyeol walk and stop right in front of her, pouting. Mina let out a laugh before coming back to her senses. “Why?”
Chanyeo huffed and said with a sad tone. “You accept Lay's offer, while you dumped me.”

“I'm so sorry, Chanyeol.” She said with a smile on her face. Everybody got shocked. She looks at her surroundings, why they're shocked?
“Heiress. Y- you smiled.” Kai body stiffened at her and she turns to the stuttering Kai.
“Well.. I need to change my attitude.” She shrugged and Lay and Kris gave her a soft smile.
“Hey, I'm Byun Baekhyun, nice to see you. Jeon Mina.” Baekhyun takes her hands on his and kissed her knuckles. A spark of red lights shot through theirbody. They gasped. What the hell just happened? “You guys all right?”

“Yeah, e-everything fine.” Baekhyun answered groggily. Mina just tucks a strand of hair behind her ears.
“Let's go home.”






 








“Good evening, Heiress.” A manly voice from across the phone greeted her. She smiled at the caller. “Well, evening to you too, Mr. Zhang. May I help you?”
“I was just wondering. What's your parent’s job?” Lay said, he was folding his arms on his room with an eating an apple with his right hand, while the left holds his phone up to his ear.
“Why?” She asks. Well, no one ever asked her that anyway.

“Part of searching and the deal we had.” He chuckles and taking a bite from his apple. Again.
“My father is Jeon Hoseok, the smart but also mad scientist. While my mother is Nam Gayoung, the CEO of Korea Internasional Hospital.” She said biting her lips. She was in her room, alone. She walked from her bed to her study table, grabbing a picture frame.
“I see. So that's why the principal keeps it safe and hidden.” Lay said again, tossing his apple to the trash bin. He walks to his laptop and type the right information about her.

“Well, heiress-”
“Mr. Zhang? Can I call you with your name?” She bites her lips in the process.
“What? Why-”
“I just want to. Please? Yixing-ssi?” You begged him, with a cute whining voice making him gulped down his own saliva.
“S-sure.” Lay said, he bid her goodbye before hanging up the phone.






 







Flashback On

“Baek....” The girl cries got louder and harder when the thunder hit the sky once again. He shushed her while wrapping his arms all over her.
“I'm here, Mina.” He rubbed her arms upside down to calm her down. She's still crying with her head resting on the little boy chest.
“I- I'm scared.” She gulped down, both her hands covering her ears.
“It's okay. I will always be here. I'm your hero!” He gave her a faint nod and strong smile. She smiled in reply, while snuggling closer to the warm Baekhyun.
“You are my hero. You will always be.” She hugged his waist and smiles to the comforting aura from the boy that hug her back.

Flashback Off.




“I will always be your hero, Mina.”