001

The Red Tear Gun and The Doll's Eye

Flashback Starts.


“Baekhyun honey, Mina is here.” His mother looks at her little boy who is seated on the carpeted floor while looking at the clouds surrounding the sun. Her son quickly nods his head and ran downstairs with a happy face.

“Mina. Mina. Mina!” Baekhyun hugged the girl with brown waist-length hair.

“I miss you, Baek!” The girl called Mina hug her best friend back.

“Aigoo. Kids why don't you play, on the backyard?” Baekhyun father, who is wearing a black hat and all-black outfits from head to toe showed up from his study room.

“We will, Dad.” His son drag the girl with him to the backyard. When the kids are out of the adult’s sight, Baekhyun father comes face-to-face with Mina father.

“Hoseok, I told you not to come! At this rate, Mina and Baekhyun is not safe!”

“Calm down, Yoongi. I trust you. You're the boss mafia. You'll protect our children.” Mina's father pats his friend’s shoulders.

“But, Hoseok. The FBI is chasing after us. We may put our child in danger.” Yoongi's wife, Hyeyoung comes from upstairs with a concern face.

“I'm so sorry, Hyeyoung. Our Mina looks very sad and vulnerable this past month. We can't stand it. She misses Baekhyun.” Mina's mother, Gayoung said with a sad face.

“Our Baekhyun too. He's so sad.” Yoongi said while looking at the children playing, running, and laughing happily. Then a beep was heard on his intercom.

“Yes, Byun Yoongi's here.”
“Yes.”
“Yes, sir.”
“What?”
“Roger, sir.”


“What happens?” Hoseok said with a serious face.

“They're here. In my house.” Yoongi breathed out and quickly took his gun from his gun pocket.
  Hyeyoung and Gayoung glance a look and quickly dash to the backyard to save their child. But when they were going to reach the door, a gun was placed on each of their temples.

“Raise your hands! Don's struggle.” A man with shade and black suits talk to both of the ladies.

“Hoseok! Mina and Baekhyun...”

“Mina! Baekhyun! Run!” Hoseok shouts at the kids who is holding each other hand and trembling in fear.
  When, they heard Mina's father’s voice, they quickly ran to the safe place. The sound of pistol bullets whistling was so obvious, a few seconds before the girl cried tears of pain.

“MINA!”


Flashback Ends.


“MINA!”

  Baekhyun hand reached out into the air like he was calling someone's. Sweat trickled down from his temples to his chin. His eyes wide, mouth slightly parted, and heavy breath.
  “Son? Are you alright?” His father looked at him from the door frame across him. He looked concerned about his son.
  “No, dad. It's Mina again.” He folded his legs and put both of his elbow on each side. He hides his face in his own palms. He looked scared.
  “Mina is fine. You just need to trust her, okay?” His mother showed up beside his father figure looking at the stressed out Baekhyun.
  “How could you know, Mom? It's been 11 years!” He shouted to his own mother. His mother was so taken back at her son’s statement.
  “Sorry. I'll just get ready for school.” He throws the blanket, and walk to his bathroom.
  His father sighed and shook his head at his son’s behaviour. He walks down the stairs limply. His wife caught up with him, and help him walk down the stairs.
  “We really should re-unite them.” Hyeyoung said after Yoongi is sitting in the dining room chair.
  “No. I felt guilty. It's my mistake.” He clenched his fist and grunted.
  “Hoseok. He forgives you.” His wife doesn't look at him and just continue washing the dish.
  “I know. But, this time. I want to protect all of us.”

 

 

 


 

 



  “I'm going to school.” Mina put down her spoon and fork down and get up from her seat.
  “You're not going with your father?” Her mom just finished the dish and wipes her hand with the napkin.
  “I'll just take the bus.” She waved to her mother without a single smile leaning on her face.
  “Be careful.” Her mother waved back and gave her a little smile. Just when the door slammed shut, her father come from the underground room.
  “She's gone, already?” He asks his wife with a baffled face.
  “Yes. Hoseok, I think we need to call Yoongi and Hyeyoung.” His wife muttering to him with a hint of sadness.
  “For what?” He asked his wife again.
    “Hyeyoung called me. She said after the incident, Baekhyun can't sleep well. He keeps thinking about her. He's slowly suffering inside.”
  “I don't think Baekhyun will remember her. She's very different now.” Hoseok shook his head because he didn’t agree.
  “Let's just see, how will they remember each other.” He continued.




 








  “OMG. It's Baekhyun Oppa!” A crowd of girls is standing and squealing in front of the Seoul International Academy, when a red sport car went trough.
  They followed the red sport car to the parking lot, and see the black haired boy go out from his car. He flashes them his ‘lady-killer’ smile. And they went to jelly.
  11 Boys come to Baekhyun and do some bro-fists with him.
  “Hey, Baek.” The tall red haired boy slung his arms around Baekhyun shoulders and smile giddily. The girls start to shout something like ‘BaekYeol’ or ‘ChanBaek’.
  “Let's go inside boys.” The other tall, dirty blonde haired guy command and they start to walk to the school.
  “Hey, I heard there's going to be a new transferred student. Is it right, Suho hyung?” The tanned skin boy look at the shorter hyung.
  “Yeah. She's going to class 3-A.” The one called Suho nodded his head.
  “Sweet! A she? Is she pretty, y, smart, intelligent?” Chanyeol bro-fisted with D.O and Luhan who is also in the 3-A class.
  “She contains all of the aspects, you are looking for.” Kris the tall, dirty blonde haired guy smirked at Chanyeol.
  “She must be hot.” Sehun being the maknae, folded his arms behind his head and receive a loud smack by Chen.
  “From what I remembered, her surname is J- Jeon.”
    “Hyung. You know we don't talk that surname.” Xiumin scowled at his Suho hyung.
    “I know. But, I think she may be the one.” Suho nodded towards Baekhyun who looked very interested.
    “Is it my Jeon Mina?” He asks the principal son, Tao.
  “I don't know, Baek. It's only the student council president and the disciplinary council president thing.” Tao shrugged his shoulders.
  “I don't think she is. Her name is Jeon Mina. But, she's lifeless. Not like what you told us.” Kris shook his head at Baekhyun, and the boy only looks at the floor.
 
“President of The Seoul International Academy authorized in High school, you've been called to the main building, for morning tea meeting with the other Student Council President.”

  The Intercom on the corridor speak twice before it stopped.

  “Well, meet you guys at recess time.” Suho stopped and waved at the boys before he run to the main building.
  “Let's go guys.”





 







  “Mr. Kim. Please, take a seat.” The Principal welcomed him and told him to sit on the grey one person sofa. He looked at the younger boy who sits on the red sofa.

  “Hello, Mr. Lee.” He greeted the boy with blue orbs and blonde hair.
  “Just call me Dane, Mr. Kim.” He smiled gently to Suho.
  “And, you just can call me, Suho.” He smiled back to the boy which is 6 years younger than him.
  “Holla, mate! Nice to see you, Suho!” A tall boy with brown orbs and brown spiked up hair, pats Suho backs harshly before sitting on the black sofa.
  “Mr. Suoh.” Suho smiled to the University guy.
    “Now, now. Just call me Tamaki.” He sheepishly smiles at Suho.
    “Where is, Mr. Nam?” The principal sipped his coffee before staring at the 3 President on his room.
    “Principal. I think he's late again.” Dane looked at trough the window which is makes the Middle School hall look visible. A boy was running, while keeping checking his watch.
  “Tch. He always late.” Tamakin grunted and scrolled down his phone boredly.
  “I'm Sorry, I'm late Principal Huang!” The one which is called the Nam open the door abruptly.
  “Take a seat. And let's start.”
  “Boys. I've watched you for many years. Dane Lee, the only son of The Korea-America Entertainment Agency. Nam Woohyun, the first son of Korea most Elite Music Department. Kim Joonmyun, the second son of One The Greatest Scientist In the World. Tamaki Suoh, the son of Ouran Private Academy's Principal.”
  “You all have grown to be the Korea next generation's successor. This year, you're a senior. I want the Student Council President Choose Day to be held in one month. Remember the rules. Please, select them carefully. I hope they will be as good as you all. End of discussion. Dismissed.”






 








      “This year new student, sure is pretty!”

  “Hear that? She must be so pretty.”
Chanyeol smiled and hits his chest twice.
    “I just hope, she wouldn't be so dumb to fall for you.” Luhan joked and punch the taller back makes the red haired Chanyeol groaned.
    “What's so wrong to be an idiot !? At least, I still am passing classes.” He huffed in disbelief.
  “Guys. Let's go.” D.O motion his hand to the class and they both nodded. When he opens the class sliding door, every girl in that room turns their attention to the 3 flower boy.
  “Chanyeol! Where's my Baekkie?” A short girl with arms folded in front of her chest, girly looking, wear some sneakers high-heels, and too much make up appeared in front of them.
  “Go away, witch. He's not even your's from the very beginning.” He shoved her harshly making she stumbled back.
  “Just wait-”
  “Until you told your father, that i shoved you, and he will kick me out of school?” He looked the girl with a smirk plastered on his face. He walks to the girl until his nose is touches her's before whispering cruelly.
  “My father can make your father lose his job and you will drop out and away from here where nobody knows it. Hwang. Min. Jung.”
  The girl gasped and she quickly turns her heels to her own seat. The boys snickered and high-fived Chanyeol.
  “Mrs. Jung coming with the new girl!” The class president shout before running to his own seat. Everyone starts rushing to their own seat and wait impatiently.
  “Good morning, Class.” She greeted the class with piles on her hand which is lesser than yesterday.
  “As you already know, we have a new student! Please, welcome Ms. Jeon.” The class clapped their hands with the entrance of the brown haired girl.
  “Hello, My name is Jeon Mina. Nice to meet you. Please, take care of me well.”




 








  “Damn. That girl is a surprise.” Luhan groaned and sit on the bench the group of males with him supporting his back.
  “What the hell happened to your back?” Chen said checking out Luhan's sour face.
  “That damned girl-”
  “Ehm.” Suho cleared his voice at him.
  “I mean. Hwang Minjung kicked me.” He said while looking at the satisfied Suho.
  “Why would that girl?” Sehun said looking at Luhan, baffled.
  “I won't tell her where's Baekhyun live.” He said.
  “Good that you stood up for your friend.” Kris said and chewing his chicken.
  “Have you'd met the new girl?” Suho asked them while looking at the three, 3-A students.
  “Yeah. She sits right behind me.” Chanyeol grinned from ear to ear showing his teeth.
  “Poor girl. Have to sit behind a giant.” Kris chuckles and Chanyeol snorted.
  “What is she looks like?” Baekhyun asked them. He looks very interested at the mention of Jeon Mina's name this morning.
  “More than you can ever imagine, Baek. She's perfect.” D.O said and fist-pumped with Luhan and Chanyeol.
  “Oh.. Her eyes.” Luhan snapped his fingers making the males looked at him.
  “Shush. We're not allowed to tell them that.” Chanyeol smacked the older man back and he grunted.
  “What's wrong?” Xiumin looked at them baffled.
  “Nah. You'll know it when you see her.” D.O just waved his hand in front of his face trying to make the others doesn't bother it anymore.
  “Here she comes.” Luhan nudges Baekhyun, making Baekhyun looked up immediately. A girl with long brown hair, and an eye-patch covering her right eye, is walking down the dining hall.
  “Indeed. A goddess.” Kai mumbled while keeping staring at the girl.
  “Woah. She's so pretty.” Lay said while biting his spoon.
  “Baekhyun-Oppa, can you sign this for me?” A middle school female students come out from his side and gives him a pen and a paper.
  “Ah- Sure.” He said and signed it for her before returning it with a smile.
  “Baek Ah Yeon. I think it’s clear that we have rules. Go back to the middle school dining hall, before I kicked your there.” The earlier boy, Nam Woohyun looked at the middle school girl with piercing eyes. She scowled at him.
  “You're so mean, President.” She said before running back to the mentioned hall.
  “Sorry, hyungnim. I can't control those girls.” Woohyun bowed to Baekhyun.
  “No, it’s okay. You may go back.” Baekhyun said and nodded his head. Woohyun nodded, and go back to the middle school section.
  “Check it out. Mark Tuan. He's flirting with the eye-patch heiress.” D.O pointed at the red-haired male with curly hairs.
  “Eye-patch heiress? Where's that nickname come from?” Kris drank all his milk from the milk box and throw it right into the trash bin.
  “She's got an eye-patch. And She's an heiress.” Chanyeol said while looking at Mark with sharp eyes.
  “A freaking ing rich heiress.” Luhan muttered.
  “More than, Suho?” Kai said before a smack landed on the back of his head.
  “Triple times.” D.O said again.
  “Bloody hell. What's her parents’ job?” Lay looked at Suho and Kris.
  “We don't know. The principal keeps it safe and hidden.” Kris said and brush of the foods crumbs from his hand.
  “Hey, Baekhyun. What are you thinking?” Tao smacked his best friend’s shoulders and grinned at Baekhyun who's biting his thumbnail.
  “I've been thinking. Wouldn't it waste my times if I wait for her?” He said. Excited about what is he planning.
  “And? You want to move on?” Chanyeol said pointing at the man across him.
  “No, You dimwit.” He said smacking Chanyeol's head.
  “You want Lay to break the Korea Government data, and search for her latest data. Am I right?” Luhan being the smart one pointed out Baekhyun's intention.
  “Right in the middle again, Luhan.” Baekhyun bro-fisted with Luhan.
  “Come on Lay, help me.” He begged at Lay who is looking dumbfounded at his best friend request.
  “But, no one ever did-” Lay gets cut off.
  “There is. Worlds Most Maddest and Smartest Scientist. Jeon Hoseok. Mina's father.” He said. Everyone looked surprised at his statement. Because, there's no one ever been able to break the Korea Government data without getting jailed for the whole life.
  “Why would Scientist Jeon did that?” Suho said. He was baffled and surprised at the scientist he adored the most did something like that.
  “How the hell would I know?” Baekhyun said, and followed by Suho snorts.
  “Lay, please. Break into your father computer. Come on. He's the government data holder.” Baekhyun pleaded and begged at him until Lay said yes.
  “Okay, guys. Headquarters, 8 PM straight. We will break the data at 9 PM when all the workers headed home.” Lay said in demanding tone and the others agreed.
  “Thanks guys.”





 







MINA'S POINT OF VIEW.


  My phone rang twice on my pocket. I reached out for it and looked at the caller ID. It says ‘Myungsoo -Father Private Assistant’. My thumb hurriedly presses the green button.

  “What do you want, L?”

  “Relax, Heiress.” The man in the other line answered with a chuckle.
  “Just hurry. I have to go to class in 5 minutes.” I lied.
  “Stop being a fat liar. I know you still have 20 minutes before the fifth period.” He said and laugh as I curse him under my breath.
  “So? What?” I sighed and continue listening to him.
  “Your father had told me to pick you up after I finish college. So, wait for me okay?” He stated.
  “Doesn't sound like a choice for me. Fine.” I said and almost hung up before he says something that makes my jaw dropped.
  “Oh, I heard that your ‘Little Prince’ Byun Baekhyun is a senior too in that school. Have fun looking for him.” He said before hang up. I grunted at him and press the red button to end the call.
  I push my phone to my pocket and walked to the caféteria alone. I saw 12 boys which is looking at me with their y- I mean brown orbs. 3 of them is my classmate, 2 of them is the Student Council President and Student Discipline President. I don't really have a thing for him so I just walked away. I sit on a seat for two peoples. The waitress came and noted my food.
  “Hey, the new transferred student. Right?” A red haired boy with curly hair seat in front of me and give me a wink. I cringed a bit of his disgusting action.
  “I'm Mark Tuan. Nice to meet you, my lady.” He reached for my hand and was going to give it a kiss before a hand stopped him.
  “Whoa, calm down horsey. Over my dead body to touch the heiress.” Sungjong, one of Myungsoo friends.
  “Tch. Go away you, gay.” He spat on Sungjong shoes. Whoa, handsome your attitude is so ugly.
  “Why you-”
  “Mr. Tuan, If you pleased. Please, leave me alone with Mr. Lee.” I said with a calm tone despite my raging anger in my body.
  “Fine. See you around, babe.” He gives me a flying kiss which Sungjong crushed in the air.
  “That guy makes me sick.” Sungjong sit in front of me, replacing Mark's place.
  “Hey, Sungjong. L said-”
  “Yours Byun Baekhyun is not here. This school Byun Baekhyun is a jerk and a playboy.” He said while cleaning his shoes with tissue.
  “Oh.” I just said and slumped my shoulders in dissappointment.
  “When?” He asks me while thanking the waitress which serves me my order. ‘When are you going to take the damn-eye patch off, heiress?’ His eyes said.
  “Sungjong, I might going crazy if I take this off.” I said while pointing at my plain white eye-patch.
  “Yeah, with that doll’s eye, you can see the dead.” He sighed and I just keep quiet.
  “Why it has to be the cursed one?” I said while looking at Sunjong who keep his head hang low.
  “It's the last one, Mina. If we have to search for another one, you might die.” He said. I just nodded my head and starts to eat my food.
  “I understand.” I said to him and give him a smile. A cold one. And not sincere.



-001 End.-


 





Hello, It's been nice to see you again in my 4th story. I hope I made a big improvement at the grammars and typing font. Please tell me if there's any mistake and I will fix it. I'd love to see your comment about the 1st chapter. See you soon.