Screw Up!

Tough Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning, Minah stretch and woke up. Remembering Kyuhyun's rules, she quickly jump out of bed, wash herself up and put some clothes on. She ran downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. She open the fridge and look for things to cook. She took out four eggs and started cooking them. But unfortunately, Minah doesn't have any cooking experience. Therefore, she has trouble cooking the eggs. As a result, all four eggs were burnt. "Ottoke!? Kyuhyun's gonna kill me for sure!" Minah whispered.

She doesn't have much time to cook another batch of eggs, for Mrs Cho, Kyuhyun and Ahra came downstairs. She simply put the eggs on the plates and sat down on the table. "Good morning," she greeted with a smile, as if nothing happens. She pray that Kyuhyun will not eat her food. But too bad! Kyuhyun sat down together with his family. "Wow! You're cooking breakfast for us?" Ahra said to her.

"Ne. Wives have to cook for their families too, right?" said Minah, smiling nervously.

"Ya!! My eggs are burnt!!" Kyuhyun screamed.

"Omo! So is ours," said Ahra.

He got up and took Minah's hand. "Could you excuse us for a minute?" he told his family. He drag Minah to a corner where his family can't hear them. "I already told you I don't eat rotten or uncooked food! And burnt food is one of them! And this morning, you screw up by giving us burnt eggs!" Kyuhyun hissed at her.

"Mianhe! I don't know how to cook. That's why the eggs are burnt," Minah apologized.

"You should have learned how to cook before you marry me. I suggest you better learn cooking today onwards," said Kyuhyun.

"But where and how?" asked Minah.

"I don't know!! Find your own way!! Just do it before dinner tonight, okay?!" Kyuhyun shouted. The couple went back to the dining room. Kyuhyun grab his bag and head for the door. "I'm leaving for my schedule now," he said, trying not to sound angry.

"What about breakfast?" Mrs Cho called.

"I'll find my own food on the way," Kyuhyun replied as he close the door hard. Ahra and Mrs Cho looked back at Minah, who is almost in tears. "Are you alright, dear?" asked Mrs Cho. "Mianhe. I did a terrible cooking this morning," said Minah.

Ahra held her hands. "It's alright, Minah. It's not your fault. Mistakes always happen."

"That's right. Try practicing and learning it when you get home, okay?" said Mrs Cho. Minah wipe her tears and nod her head. "We'll just have a slice of toast with butter, okay?" said Mrs Cho as she started ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter