Marriage?!

Tough Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the orphanage, Na Young told Minah the good news on staying with Ahra and her family. "By tomorrow, you will be able to move in with her," she said. Minah was delighted of the news. "I'm so happy I'm being adopted at this age," Minah laughed and Na Young laugh along. "Looks like you won't have to worry about finding a place to stay anymore."

"Wait! Does Mrs Han knows about this?" asked Minah.

"Oh yes. I told her and she was happy about it," Na Young replied.

Back at the Cho household, Mrs Cho finally calls her son to come and Kyuhyun respond by walking towards her. "We have some good news for you, son. We're going to have another addition member to the family," she told.

"Is noona gonna be pregnant?" Kyuhyun asked jokingly.

"No, silly! A girl is coming to stay with us. She's 18 years old," said Ahra. Then, she punch his arm. "I'm not married yet, okay?!" she hissed.

Kyuhyun whine as he rub his arm. "Oh, I see. That's good news."

"That's not the only good news, dear. She's going to be your wife," Mrs Cho announced. This news makes Kyuhyun want to faint. "Mwo?! My wife?!!" he shouted. Mrs Cho and Ahra nodded their heads. "Are you.....arranging a marriage for me?!" asked Kyuhyun.

"That's right, dear. I think it's high time you ought to get married. Ahra is engaged now. So, why not you?" said Mrs Cho.

"But, omma. I have plenty of time for marriages. I'm still young. Can't I find my own girl to fall in love with?" Kyuhyun whined.

"And how long are you going to take to do that?" Mrs Cho asked back and for the first time, Kyuhyun remained speechless. "Look, dear. You have been spending time with your bandmates lots of time and you still haven't been on a single relationship yet. To make this fast, I'm setting up an arrange marriage between you and this girl. Don't worry. I'm sure you're gonna like this girl," said Mrs Cho.

Kyuhyun began to sigh. "Omma, I appreciate on what you're trying to do. But I can't do this. How will I know if I will like this girl when I haven't met her yet? I mean, it's not right to marry someone you don't know! Mianhe. I'm not doing this. She can stay here but I'm not marrying her! And that's final!"

As Kyuhyun storm away, Ahra looked at her mother with concern but Mrs Cho just wink at her. "Oh, too bad then. If you don't want to marry her, I guess I'll have to take away your savings to buy a jet plane for Kyu Line," Mrs Cho said loudly. Kyuhyun stopped walking and turn around to look at his mother. "A-Are you s-serious?" he asked.

"I'm dead serious," Mrs Cho replied with a serious tone.

"Oh, no! Please don't do that, omma! I work so hard to save that money for the j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter