Forgiveness (2)

Tough Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After yesterday's incident, Kyuhyun stopped giving gifts to Minah. However, that doesn't mean he stopped trying to win Minah's heart. He is currently busy preparing for Kyu Line's world tour concert. Their first concert is in Seoul. For three days, the members drilled themselves with practice from morning to night. On the day of the concert, they show off their best on the stage and the audience cheered and screamed for them.

"Thank you for coming to our concert!" said Kyuhyun during the end of the concert.

"Keep on supporting Kyu Line!" said Jonghyun.

"We hope that everyone enjoys the concert tonight!" said Changmin.

All the four members bowed for the last time before going backstage. "Whew! We did it! The fans love our performance tonight," Jonghyun cheered.

"Yep. We did it, guys! Good job!" said Kyuhyun as he and s gave high fives. "But it's not over yet. This is only the first concert. We still have 12 more countries to go," Kyuhyun continued. 

While Minho and Jonghyun were changing, Kyuhyun approach Changmin, who was texting. "Hey, Changmin," he greeted.

"Ne, Kyu?" Changmin responded.

"I just want to apologize for what I said to you the other day. I over reacted a bit," Kyuhyun apologized.

Changmin just smile at him. "That's okay. I forgive you. Don't feel upset if your first attempt didn't work. There's always another chance. And don't worry. Minah will realize the new you someday."

The next day, Kyuhyun drove to Hwa Soo's apartment to visit Minah. As he got off his car, he saw Hwa Soo walking out of the building. "Excuse me, miss?" he called. Hwa Soo turn around and saw Kyuhyun. "Ne? Can I help you, mister?" she asked.

"Are you Park Hwa Soo?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Yes, I am. And who are you?" Hwa Soo asked him.

"Cho Kyuhyun imnida. Ex-husband of Kim Minah," Kyuhyun introduces himself.

"Ah! I know you. You're that man who gave Minah the gifts she refused," said Hwa Soo. "You're here to visit Minah, is it?" Kyuhyun nodded in respond. "Minah is having high fever today. This isn't a good time to visit her at the moment. Come back another day. Now, if you excuse me, I have to go and buy some medicine before I go for my class," said Hwa Soo, about to walk away but Kyuhyun stopped her.

"Wait! Why don't I buy the medicine for her?" Kyuhyun suggested.

"Jinja? You'll do that?" Hwa Soo asked with surprise.

"Of course, since I'm here already. You can go to your class," said Kyuhyun.

"Oh, thank you, Kyuhyun sshi. I'll go to class first. I'll be back soon," said Hwa Soo, smiling. "The pharmacy is just 5 blocks away from here." She pointed to the direction where the pharmacy is.

Kyuhyun thanked her for the direction and went to the pharmacy to buy a medicine for Minah. After 5 minutes, he came back and he rang the doorbell. Mrs Park opens the door. "Ne? Can I help you?" she asked.

"Annyonghaseyo!" Kyuhyun greeted her with a bow. "Is Kim Minah here? I brought her her medicine."

"Yes, she's resting in her room. Come in," said Mrs Park as she lead him into the house. She pointed to where Minah's room is. Kyuhyun thanke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter