Ryeowook's Past

Tough Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three days, Minah is starting to recover. Soon, she has enough strength to go back to class. As she was leaving the building, she saw Ryeowook standing outside, waving towards her. "Good morning," he greeted.

"Good morning, oppa," Minah greet back.

"Are you feeling better now?" asked Ryeowook.

"Ne! Much better now," Minah replied. "What are you doing here anyways?"

"I thought I might take you to class today," said Ryeowook.

"Jinja? How thoughtful of you," said Minah as she hopped into his car.

Along the way, there was a quiet atmosphere in the car, except for the radio playing. Minah still haven't made up her mind about her decision on giving Kyuhyun another chance to start over again. Ryeowook notices her expression. "Minah sshi? What's wrong? You looked like you're worried about something."

Minah snapped out of her own thoughts and replied Ryeowook. "Oh! It's nothing, oppa. I'm still recovering from my illness."

Ryeowook nodded in respond. "I hope you'll recover soon."

"Gomawo. Um....oppa?" Minah called.

"Ne?" Ryeowook answered.

"Has anyone.....um......forgives you for his or her mistakes to you?" asked Minah with curiousity.

"None so far," said Ryeowook.

"And if that person does, do you accept his or her apologies?" Minah asked again.

"Well, it depends on the mistake that person does. If it is related my personal feelings, then I won't," said Ryeowook in a dark voice.

Minah nodded and kept quiet. "Why did you ask that?" asked Ryeowook.

"It's nothing. It's just a question," said Minah. However, Ryeowook wasn't fooled, for he knew there was something in particular that makes Minah ask that question. "Come on, Minah. I'm not fooled easily. Tell me why did you ask that question?"

Minah finally gave in. "Alright, oppa. You got me. Someone apologize to me three days ago and asked for another chance to be him again. And I'm still thinking about my decision on whether to forgive him or not," she explained.

"Let me guess. It's Kyuhyun, right?" Ryeowook made a guess.

"Lucky guess," said Minah, feeling defeated.

Ryeowook let out a scoff. "Now only he apologizes to you? That is ridiculous, I tell you!"

"Yeah. I guess you could say that," whispered Minah.

"Well, I can't decide your decision for you, Minah. It is up to you to decide for your own. But let me tell you this. If I were you, I would never forgive him for what he did to me," said Ryeowook. His voice became more serious.

"Jinja? Why is that?" asked Minah. But before Ryeowook can answer, he has reached the university. Minah has no choice but to get down from the car. "Thanks for the ride, oppa. I'll see you n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter