Ryeowook's Revenge (part 2)

Tough Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah slowly woke up from her unconsiousness to find that she is not in her house anymore. She felt her hands tied up together behind. Two goons dressed in black suits were watching her like a hawk. "Where am I? And why am I tied up?" she asked.

"Minah, I'm glad you're finally awake," a dark voice said.

"W-Who's there?" gasped Minah.

A shadow appear and it was revealed to be Ryeowook. "Relax, my dear. It's only me," he told her.

"Oppa? Where are we? What's going on? Why am I tied up?" asked Minah.

"You're in my apartment, of course. It seems that you didn't know what happened to you last night, huh?" said Ryeowook.

Minah shook her head. "I sort of knock you unconsiously with sleeping powder and I took you back here," Ryeowook explained.

"Sleeping powder? So that's why I feel dizzy," whispered Minah. "But why did you do that?"

"The time has come for my revenge on Kyu," Ryeowook said with a smirk.

"Revenge?" gasped Minah.

"In case you don't know, I'm doing this is because of what Kyu did to me! He spoiled my two favorite toys since childhood! He took Hyerin away from me! After I met you, I had high hopes of getting close to you. But now, you chose Kyu instead! You don't know how angry I was, Minah," Ryeowook explained darkly.

"Jinja? But Hyerin told me you and Kyu are best friends since childhood," said Minah.

"We are. But I wanted to hide my anger against him. After he spoiled my toys, I just forgave him and move on. Unfortunately, that was only a lie. I'm not forgiving him for his mistakes," said Ryeowook. 

Minah couldn't believe her kind friend is becoming a bad guy. "Oppa, I thought you were my friend. You were so kind," whispered Minah.

"I purposely become kind so that Kyu won't have the opportunity to take you away," Ryeowook chuckled darkly. "I'm glad he didn't, until now."

"So, what are you going to do to him?" asked Minah, trembling.

"You'll see later," said Ryeowook, as he put some bullets into a gun. Then, a voice came from his walkie-talkie. "Mr Kim, Kyuhyun is here."

"Excellent! Bring him to the rooftop," Ryeowook told the person on the walkie-talkie. He turn to his goons and ordered them to bring Minah up to the rooftop. "Come on, my dear. It's time to go," said one goon as he grab Minah's arms.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was on the way up to the rooftop, followed by two other goons in the same black suit. He was shivering as the elevator goes up and up. When they reach the floor, the goons tied his hands behind, grab his arms and drag him to the rooftop, where Ryeowook and his other two goons are waiting.

"Kyu! There you are! We've been waiting for you," Ryeowook greeted. He ordered the goons to put him down and they obeyed. "Okay, Ryeongu! What is going on? And where's Minah?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Minah? She's fine. And she's right here with me," said Ryeowook and he revealed Minah in front of Kyuhyun by holding her hands tightly.

"Oppa!! Help me!!" Minah screamed.

"Minah! Let her go, Ryeongu!" said Kyuhyun.

"Let her go? Hah! I don't think so. Not until you give her to me," said Ryeowook.

"And why would I do that?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Because of what you did the last time! Since you stole Hyerin from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter