Help From A Friend

Tough Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things were quiet in the Cho household the next morning. Minah quietly ate her breakfast and so did Kyuhyun. All of a sudden, the silence was broken by the doorbell. Kyuhyun got up to open the door. He was greeted by his mother standing there. "Hi, baby," she greeted. Kyuhyun hugged and kiss his mother. "Sorry to disturb you this morning. I just came by to see how you are doing," she said as she enters the house.

"We are doing......just fine," Kyuhyun lied.

"Good. I can see that you are changing yourself," said Mrs Cho. When she got to the dining room, she hugged Minah. "Annyong, omma," she greeted. 

"How are you lately, my dear?" asked Mrs Cho.

"I'm fine. Normal as usual," Minah lied. She didn't want Mrs Cho to worry about her. Then, Mrs Cho notice her red cheek. "Omo! Minah, what happen to your cheek?" she asked worriedly. Minah look at Kyuhyun and look back at Mrs Cho. "Oh! This? I......uh......fell down while I was sleeping last night. Clumsy me!" Minah replied with a laugh. 

"Oh dear. Be careful next time, okay? I don't want to see my daughter-in-law getting hurt," said Mrs Cho. 

"I will, omma. Oh! I have to meet a friend now. I'll see you later," said Minah as she got up and grab her purse. 

"Okay, dear. Have fun," said Mrs Cho. 

After Minah has left, Kyuhyun noticed that Minah forgot to put her dishes in the sink. "Aish! This girl. She forgets to put the dishes," he grumbles as he took her dishes and washes them. "Well, son, I hope you're being good towards Minah since you're married," said Mrs Cho. 

Kyuhyun didn't say a word. He didn't want to tell about what has happened last week, in case his mother will scold him. 

 

~Kyuhyun's POV~

Easy, Kyu. I know omma is here. But I have to stay put if I don't want her to nag at me about us.

 

Minah went to a cafe, where she was suppose to meet Hwa Soo. She spot her sitting at the table, eating a sandwich. "Minah sshi!" Hwa Soo called. Minah smile and sat down. The waitress gave her a menu as soon as she sat down. "Having brunch today?" she asked.

"Yeah. I got up late this morning," Hwa Soo chuckled.

"I'll have a strawberry milkshake, please," Minah said to the waitress. The waitress took down her order and smile. "Thanks for taking the time to meet up here, Minah," said Hwa Soo.

"No problem. I love to meet up with you," said Minah. And the two friends began to chuckled. 4 minutes later, Minah's strawberry milkshake came. And she began to took a sip. "Mmm. Massiseoyo," she said and Hwa Soo laughed. 

While Minah was drinking her milkshake, Hwa Soo came up with a suggestion. "Minah, I was thinking if we could go shopping together. I need some new clothes."

"Sure. I love to. I need new clothes as well," said Minah.

Hwa Soo smile. "Awesome. Then, later, we can visit the orphanage after our shopping spree. I want to see Ms Na Young again. I miss her." 

"Anywhere you like to go. I'm free for the day," said Minah, smiling at her. 

After Minah has finished her milkshake, they pay for the meal and drink and left for the shopping complex. There were lots

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter