Being Mocked

Tough Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah reached home to find Kyuhyun and his friends all waiting for her in the living room. Kyuhyun is the most disappointed. "I'm home!" she called.

"Where have you been?" asked Kyuhyun.

"I.....uh......been out.....with a friend," replied Minah.

"Do you know what time is it now?! It's already 7 pm!" said Kyuhyun in a rude tone.

"Joesung-hamnida. We were busy chatting until we lost time," Minah apologize with a bow.

"You should have text me earlier. Now, make our dinner. We're hungry!" Kyuhyun ordered and Minah went straight to the kitchen to fix dinner. She put down her groceries and stare at them. "Hmm. What can I make for dinner?" she said to herself. She scan through her recipes but she can't decide.

 

~Minah's POV~

Oh dear. I have to make something for them. If I don't, they will complain and I shall get more scolding from Kyuhyun. Aha! I found one. Looks like I have to cook bean sprout bibimbap for dinner tonight.

 

And so, she started on the bean sprout bibimbap. She was cutting the bean sprouts when Ryeowook enters the kitchen. "Hey there, Minah," he greeted.

"Ryeowook sshi! What are you doing here?" asked Minah.

"I thought I might help you with dinner tonight," replied Ryeowook.

"Thanks but no thanks. I can handle myself here. You can go back and chat with your friends," said Minah, smiling at him and went back to cutting. But Ryeowook stop her work. "You look so tired. You need a helping hand. I insist," he insist of helping. "Don't worry. I have no interest in their conversation. I don't like to see a pretty girl like you all stressed out."

Minah began to blush when Ryeowook said she was pretty. She has no choice but to let him help with the cooking. "You can start by washing the rice," she instructed him and he gets to work right away. "Since when do you cook, Ryeowook?" she asked.

"I cook for those guys before and they love my food. I have great hand techniques when it comes to cooking," replied Ryeowook.

"Wow! I didn't know a guy can cook," said Minah.

"Well, anyone can cook. It doesn't have to be girls only, right?" said Ryeowook. Minah couldn't help but to smile.

 

~Minah's POV~

Ryeowook is such a sweet guy. It's true I've been exhausted all day, going to class and buying the groceries. Now that's the kind of guy I like. He is so much better than my husband.

 

"I'll take over the cooking from here while you set the table," said Ryeowook. Minah took out the bowls and utensils from the cupboards and place them on the table. As for her own utensils, she place them on the kitchen counter, as Kyuhyun's friends still won't allow her to sit with them because she is still a maid to them.

After 20 minutes, the bibimbap is ready. Minah lean forward to smell the food. "Smells good. I hope you made enough for everyone, including me," she said. "Kamsahamnida, Ryeowook sshi. For all your help."

"You're welcome," said Ryeowook.

"I think you better take off your apron fast before the others get suspicious about you," warned Minah. Ryeow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter