The First Day at School

Perhaps It's Called Love

Yoon Mi's POV

This is my first day work in Hyun Mi's school as teacher's assistant. Yeah.. A little nervous, but maybe this will be something fun plus I can find more experience.

"Eonni, have you finished? Why are you so slow? If like this, I could be late! Faster please."

"Yes, I've finished."

 

Hyun Mi's POV

This is the first time I and my dearest eonni will be in the same school. She's a teacher's assistant and I'm a student. When she was a Senior High School student, our school was not same. Appa ever said that we must take care each other and we may not envy to see our sibling has something that is not owned by us.

Appa.. I miss you.. What are you doing now? Are you fine? When will you come back home? Don't leave me alone.. Don't leave us just like what omma had done to us.

"Hyun Mi ah.. We arrived."

I'm looking at eonni.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked.

"Nothing."

"Really?"

I nodded.

 

Yoon Mi's POV

What's wrong with Hyun Mi? She looks glumly. What is she thinking about?

"Eonni, come on.." she mumbled.

"Are you okay? Have you done your homework?" I asked.

"I'm okay. I've done it. I'm sorry I can't take you to the principal's room."

"That's okay. See you later."

She nodded and smiled.

Well.. I'm alone again, walking towards the principal's room and all eyes are looking at me along the corridor. What's wrong? Is there something wrong with me?

Finally I arrived at the principal's room.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning, Kang Yoon Mi- ssi."

"Sit down please." the principal continued.

Do I look nervous?

"You can work at here from today."

"Ok, I'll work hard and seriously. Thanks a lot." I said.

"Now you can go to the teacher's office."

I stand up directly and bowed a little, and get out from the room.

 

I arrived at the teacher's office. When I get in to the room, all the teachers are looking at me. I can only said, "Good morning, I'm Kang Yoon Mi, the new teacher's assistant. I'll work hard." with smiled slightly.

 

Hyun Mi's POV

Why do I feel so lazy today?

"Hyun Mi ah.. Do you want to go to the café with me after school? I would like to introduce you to someone." Hye Rin asked.

"Mwo? Introduce me to someone? Nugu? Chingu?"

"Nae chingu. Come on.."

"Ok.. Ok.. But this is the last time." I said.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"Nothing."

"Are you thinking about him?" she asked, looking at Min Woo.

Mwo?

"No." I mumbled.

"Really? I think that you're thinking about him. Why you don't want to tell him about your feelings to him?"

I'm just quiet, let her talk alone. I'm not in the mood to talk now.

 

Min Woo's POV

"Hey! Have you heard about the new teacher's assistant?" Young MIn asked.

"They said that she's beautiful and still looks young." Young Min continued.

"Really?" Kwang Min asked.

"Do you want to meet her? Is there any benefit after you meet her?" I asked, annoyed.

 

Young Min's POV

What's wrong with this guy today? He looks weird. Ahh.. I don't care. I wanna see the new teacher's assistant. I'm curious with what they said. Whether it is true or not?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chapter 3~~

Comment and subscribe it.

Thanks. Hope I can update the next chapter.

Enjoy it. ^o^