The New Yoon Mi

Perhaps It's Called Love

Yoon Mi's POV

Happy New Year !!

Time goes so fast. It's just 3 years ago I came to Seoul. Before I come to Seoul, I lived in Indonesia. Now, people are celebrating this New Year Eve. Maybe in this year, many people wanna renew their lives, so do I.

" I'm Kang Yoon Mi will renew my life!" I said in front of the mirror.

" Eonni, have you finished? I wanna use the toilet!"

I get out of the toilet.

" Eonni, did you change your hairstyle? You look different! And nice with your new hairstyle." Hyun Mi said.

" Really?"

She nods and smiles.

I heard that they will go to karaoke today, and coincidence Shin Ri asked me to go there too. This will be an opportunity for me to show them that I've changed.

"Are you going to go out now?"

I nod.

"You said that you wanna use the toilet, but why still at here?"

"Oh yes! I forgot about it." She said.

"Bye. Don't sleep in the toilet, okay?" I .

 

I'm the new Yoon Mi. I wanna make them regret with what they've done to me!

Finally I arrived at the karaoke.

I see Shin Ri is waiting for me in the front of the karaoke.

"Mian.. I'm late.." I said.

"Yoon Min??!! Is this you??"

I nod and smile.

"Wow! You look different. My bestfriend has turn into a beautiful girl now! You're not a nerd now." She said, looks surprised.

"So, you mean that before I'm ugly??"

"No. OK! Come on! We show them the new Yoon Mi, make them surprised too!"

"OK!" I mumbled.

Just be careful you all!

I see a group of guys and my friends are standing in front of a room. Maybe they are fighting for that room.

Shin Ri and I are walking towards them.

"What's going on here?" Shin Ri asked.

"This is our room. We choose this room first. You are just a kid! Just go home!" Dong Hyuk yelled.

"A kid? You wanna die?" one of the 3 guys yelled back.

"It's okay Young Min. You don't have to fight with them. Their mind is just like a child. Let's just go from here! We can find another room. Just give this room to the child." that guy's friend said.

"What? So do you wanna fight with me?" Dong Hyuk asked, challenge them.

"Hey! Stop it!" Shin Ri yelled.

"Are you crazy Dong Hyuk? You're like a child, you know?" Shin Ri continued.

"Why are you defending them? Actually who's your friend? Me or these 3 children? Remember this, I'm your sunbae." Dong Hyuk glared at Shin Ri.

"You think that I'm afraid with you??!! Of course NO! You're like an idiot child!" Shin Ri yelled at Dong Hyuk.

Dong Hyuk looks very angry and... Does he feel shy??

I think he doesn't.

"Yoon Mi, let's go from here! I don't want to see their face!" Shin Ri said, pulling my hand.

"Wait! This is Yoon Mi?? Are you joking?" Dong Hyuk asked.

"Yes! This is me! Why? You don't trust it?

It's time for me to show them that I'm the new Yoon Mi, make them surprised and regret with what they've done to me!

"Impossible! You're not Yoon Mi! Yoon Mi is a nerd, an ugly nerd!" Dong Hyuk said, laughing.

"Up to you! By the way, I have something for you, the special thing! Come here." I said.

Dong Hyuk comes near me.

"This is for you!" I yelled. A slap lands on his cheek. He gets surprised and silent.

"That's nice, right? Do you like that gift?" I asked him.

I pull Shin Ri's hand and said, "Let's go from here. Just leave the loser here."

 

"That's nice, Yoon Mi. You're so cool just now. Wow! You've changed now!" Shin Ri said.

"Actually from the first time I met him, I've wanted to slap him. But.."

"That's okay. You've done that. Come on. We go the cafe." she cuts my words.

I nod and smile.

"Wait!" a guy yelled at us.

That guy.. That 3 guys..

"Did you defend us just now?" one of the 3 guys asked.

I look at Shin Ri.

"No." Shin Ri mumbled.

"Come on, Yoon Mi." she continued.

I just smile at them. They look still very young. Maybe just 16 years old.

 

#Café

"Serious? You wanna apply for a job at school?" she asked, surprised by the last words.

I nod.

"Are you okay, girl? Are you crazy?" she looks incredulous.

"I'm serious and I'm okay. I'm not crazy. I just apply as a teacher's assintant. That's nt difficult. Come on baby.." I said, trying to convince her.

"Ok, ok. Up to you. Hwaiting!"

"Gomawo."

"When are you going to be interviewed?" she asked.

"Tomorrow."

"Ooo.. You must do the best, God bless you."

I nod.
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update and my broken English..hope you'll enjoy it.

thx..

comment and subscribes please.. ^^