An Unexpected Meeting

Perhaps It's Called Love

Yoon Mi's POV

Today.. Interview day! I must do the best! Yoon Mi, hwaiting!

Many people support me so I must do the best. I don't want to make them disappointed.

God bless me!

#school

There are some people who also wanna apply for this job. Would I be accpeted?

hhuufff...

Several hours later..

I've finished interviewed! And I've done my best. The result will be notified this afternoon. Wish me luck!

By the way, I don't see Hyun Mi. She studies at here. The reason I apply at the school where Hyun Mi studies is just for watching her. That's the message from appa before he goes abroad.

Where's Hyun Mi? Surely she's with her friends. Instead I wait for a long time here I'd better go look Shin Ri. Call her!

"Shin Ri ah.. What are you doing now? Are you busy now?"

"I'm so busy now. i've to finished my work. Otherwise my boss will get angry. Sorry, I've to go now. Good luck for your interview. Bye, dear." she said, close the conversation.

Well.. I'm alone now. Hyun Mi is busy with her friends and Shin Ri is busy with her works. Alone!

Should I have to wait at here until this noon? Ok. Maybe I can surround this school.

Wait!! That guy... Am I wrong with what I'm looking now? That 3 guys..

 

Min Woo's POV

That girl.. Why she's here? What is she doing here?

"Hey! You see that girl too? Why she's here?" Young Min asked.

"Why are you asking me? She's not my sister or my mom."

That girl look at me and Young Min. Why does she look at us?

 

Yoon Mi's POV

They look at me. Do they know that I'm looking at them? I'd better go from here. I'm tired of waiting. Just go home and waiting for a call from them.

 

Hyun Mi's POV

Ahh.. A very tiring day. I have so so so many homeworks today. Just the first day of school but has been given many homeworks.

I see eonni sitting on the couch. Maybe she's thinking of something that make her head hurt. Is that about her friends?

"Eonni.. Are you okay? What are you doing?"

"Hhhmm.. I'm okay." she mumbled.

"What are you thinking about? By the way, how about the result?"

"I'm waiting for the call now. But, they haven't called me." she said, looks at her mobile phone that placed on the table.

"Maybe later. Don't think much about it."

"Where were you just now? I didn't see you."

"As usual, gossiping." I answered.

 

Yoon Mi's POV

I've been waiting for quite a long time, only for a call from them. What the hell??

Suddenly my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Is this Kang Yoon Mi ssi? This is from the school."

"Yes, this is me. How's the result?"

"You're accepted to work in this school. You can get started tomorrow."

"Thanks a lot." I said, close the conversation.

Yay!!! I get it! Ok! Finally.. I can keep watching Hyun Mi at school. Appa.. I miss you..  What are you doing now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 2!!~~~ ^^

comment and subscribe please.. ^^

hope i can update the next chapter soon..

enjoy!!~~~