She??

Perhaps It's Called Love

Yoon Mi's POV

It has been a week I worked here. This job is really boring. Oh my Gosh! Why should I take this job? Pabo!!!
I was sitting in the teacher's office when suddenly one of the teacher walked towards me and said that the principal was looking for me. Soon, I walked to the principal's room.

"Excuse me, are you lookng for me, sir?"

"Oh yes, Kang Yoon Mi-ssi. Sit down please."

what's wrong? did I do something wrong?

"hhhmmm.. Mrs Park is having a family probem, so she's taking a break. would you mind to change her position until she comes back to teach"

heehh?? Jinjja??!!

"hhmm.. I'll try. but what subject is it?"

"Mathematics."

"oh... okay. I'll try my best. Kamsahamnida." I bowed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch time~~

as usual, I went to kthe library to find some Mathematics books that I could use later. Oh.... So nervous!! this was the first time I taught. I wonder how the students would be. standing in front of quite many students made me felt nervous. I felt more nervous as I heard the bell rang which meant the class would start soon. I stood up from the chair and walked out from the library with full of nervousness. I walked to the class that the principal had told me earlier. one step more to reach the class but I stopped in front of it, because I could hear loud noise from the class. I held the handle of the door and opened it with hesitation. The class soon went silent which made me more nervous as all of them were looking at me. I walked into the class and put my books on the taecher's table in front of the class.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Do you know why I'm standing here right now??"

silent~.

"okay.. it's because your teacher, Mrs Park can't teach you for a few days. So, this is our first meeting. well, my name is Kang Yoon Mi. Dowajuseyo." I said, with a little nervous.

I started the lesson by explaining the topics and then giving them questions.

 

Min Woo's POV

It seemed like I had ever seen her, but where?

"Hey.. It seems like we have ever seen her. Do you remember?" young Min whispered.

"Molla, Eodie?"

Young Min shrugged.

WAIT!!! Karaoke! wasn't it? Yeah!! It was. I remembered it now! she was the girl who slapped that jerk!

"sssttt... ssttttt... Young Min.." I whispered.

Young Min didn't answer. I was about to throw him with a piece of paper that I've squeezed earlier, but...

" You!"

I looked around as I heard that voice and I just realised that "you" was me.

"yes! you.." the teacher exclaimed.

I looked at  the teacher in disappointment.

"Please answer this question." she said, pointing to the board that was full of questions.

I walked to the front of the class embarrassingly. I stared at the board confusedly, trying to solve this super duper hard question. I glanced at the teacher who was staring at me with one of her eyebrows raised..

"can you do that?" she asked.

I shook my head shyly and rubbed the back of my neck. Oh my Gosh!! Embarrassing!!

suddenly the bell rang. Yeahh.. This bell saved me from this teacher.

"okay.. the lesson ends here for today. "

"you, find me after the class was over." she said, looked at me.

I walked back to my seat as soon as she went out from the class.

"yakkk!! why didn't you tell me that she was watching us?" I yelled at Young Min.

"How could I tell you??"

"yahh.. I've remembered who's that girl. she was the one at the karaoke." Young Min continued.

Min Woo heaved a big sigh.

"I had known it earlier. That's why I called you, but you even didn't hear me."

"Mian.."  he mumbled.

Aishhh!!!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I didn't update for too long. It's because I'm really busy with my studies. Really really sorry.. Mianhae.. -___-

next chapter will coming soon. ^o^

subscribe and comments please.. Thanks..  Kamsahamnida. ^o^