Spirt class 101

We are one

'I'm sure it was this way, Beakhyun told me it was....' I stopped as I realized he had pranked me, 'That mother...' I stopped as I saw Ryeowook standing at the end of the corridor, I ran up to him shouting "Ryeowook Hyung" he turned around and smiled as he saw me. I stopped and said panting "Hyu...ng I.. ne....ed your... help" 
"Sure what's up?" he answered handing me his drink, after a gulp I replied "I'm lost do you know where Spirit class 101 is?" 
"Who's class you in?" one of his friend answered who I remembered seeing at the meeting. 
"Mr Min's" 
"Lucky I have Mrs Joon, Mr Min a cool teacher" I smiled after hearing that, Ryeowook laughed and looped his arm through mine. "I have Potions next and you need to pass the Forces block to get there. I will walk with you!" 
"Be careful he's like a Umma won't stop nagging!" his friend laughed, he glared and whined "Donghae shush, he might not like me now!" 
"You've been warned!" Donghae shouted walking away, Ryeowook pouted and I smiled "Don't worry Hyung I still like you" 
"Aww your'e such a cutie!" He squealed pulling me down the corridor. I told him how I got lost because of Beakhyun 'When I see him I swear' I cursed but Ryeowook just laughed. "No wonder him and Eunhyuk are paired" 

It took 5 minutes to ran from one side of the school to class, we stopped outside and it had already started. "I'm late!" I muttered when Ryeowook walked inside and gestured me to follow, I did and Mr Min looked at us with surprise. "Ryeowook what are you doing here? Class has started!" 
"Sorry Sir It's just that my student is new and was lost. As his mentor I thought I'll explain in advance" He stepped aside for me to be seen, I heard Beakhyun laugh in the corner. I bit my lip and Mr Min smiled. "It's fine, thank you for explaining. Here give it to your teacher, your name?" He handed Ryeowook a slip, he smiled and give me a fighting sign.
"Joom myun sir" I smiled, he nodded and sighed "Ahhh yes I have you next to Beakhyun, sorry about that it was the only seat left"
"Sir what do you mean by that?" Beakhyun shouted frowning, "You know" Sir replied back smiling. I nodded and started walking up to Beakhyun, by my expression he could tell I was pissed. "Joon myun my man" he smiled.
"Shut up, your'e little joke was so funny" I hissed kicking him under the table, he yelps and the whole class turned towards him. "Sorry man, but you got one kick" 
"Didn't mean for it to be that hard, but I could of been late!" I sighed, he smiled and answered "Mr Mins a cool teacher, you would of been cool" I rolled my eyes and we started talking about the world of spirits, "Can anyone tell me what a spirt can do?" He asked, I raised my hand and smiled "I think it can manipulate objects, people and can be summoned if someone is a spirt wielder. Their usually in unrest, or dangerous" 
"Yes very good, but only demons can manipulate or possess people. That's why it's very dangerous for a spirt wielder to summon such a high level demon which they can't control" 
"Sir can you do that?" Kai asked his eyes shimmering, Mr Min laughed and smiled "Yes I can and we are going to be doing that, to see if anybody else is a spirt wielder but once we found out. At all times only a spirt wielder should communicate with spirits or summoning as some demons look into your deepest fears and use them to their advantage. Class today we are going to look at the types of spirits which exist" His tone took a serious turn, I gulped and Beakhyun did to. "I never knew there were demons, I knew their were spirits such as animals and that from my Nan but demons!" I heard a girl whisper with blonde hair. Her friend nodded and raised his hand "Sir what happens if someone does?"
"Youngjae good question,Their have been cases where natural disturbances have happened, the person heart and soul has turned to darkness or they simply went crazy, so DO NOT TRY IT. SINCE LAST YEAR IT HAS BECOME A CRIME TO TRY SO!" He answered his tone, still serious. 

"Now can someone tell me what a spirt looks like?" No one answered, he clicked the button then two pictures appeared. One was transparent and dressed in white, and had a white glow surrounding them. "This is a spirt who's soul had not been affected by darkness before there death and are not able to pass on from unfinished business. Naturally there soul is the same colour as what human soul are as well as their glow (aura) in when they were alive. Does anyone know what colour that is?"
"Blue sir and demons/dark users are red and the aura's are all white for Unaffected Humans and Magical being depend on their Powers and Levels." Beakhyun answered smiling, he nodded. "Very good...They are still in chance of becoming taken over by darkness, they are more at risk this is why it is a job of an spirt wielder to help them pass on to the afterlife. They chose to communicate through writing, music or noises rather then destruction, violence like a dark spirit"
"So their friendly?" Sehun asked.
"Yes, now on to demons or dark spirits. Demons can take a form of an human or in some cases animals, this is where most of sea monsters such as the kranken or the 9 tailed fox come into play, every culture has a Legend/Myth of them. This is also a job of an spirt wielder to become exorcists or priests" 
"Sir was you one?" I asked curious.
"Yes I was an exorcist and still am, it's an dangerous job. Later in the year we'll start looking at those professions, Now about demons....."  Donghae was right Mr Min was amazing, I never know Demons could be so powerful. Beakhyun looked interested for once, never heard him ask that many questions. The class has ended when Mr Min said before we left "Next week were going to be doing the test, so be prepared and remember what I said. That's all see you later have a fun day" 
"How can we have fun when we have History next with Mr Kang!" Beakhyun muttered, Sir laughed and shouted "I'll see you soon Beakhyun, I'm on call duty next" Beakhyun scowled and we walked out of class, he turned towards me and smiled "That was great not that I'll admit it to him" 
"Yeah but the dark forces seem scary!" I said stopping to get a drink, he scoffed and placed his arm round my shoulder. "There's a barrier they can't get in and Mr Min's powerful enough to keep his in check!" I smiled and we meet Chen half way, I shivered and Chen looked at me funny. "You cold it's like a 100 degrees out here. You've been hanging around Xuimen to much" I shook my head and looked back, 'Felt like someone just stepped over my grave' I carried on walking when I was hit by someone side. He stopped and looked back, "Watch were your'e going!" he scowled, Beakhyun glared but I pulled him back. I looked back again and shivered again. 'There's something we've that guy, I can feel it' 

3 troublermakers of EXO but I love them and BEAKHYUN AND TAEYEON ARE A CUTE COUPLE!