Backstory #1 Chanyeol

We are one

It was a cold day my mum died, I remember crying her name all night waiting for her to respond. She been ill for a long time and she managed to fight it why now? 
"Why did she go? She looked like she was getting better! Umma wake up!" I screamed towards the doctor holding her lifeless hand. 
"Your'e to young to understand" he said crouching down
"Just tell me!" I screamed holding onto his coat, tears beginning to fall. 
"Come on son!" My dad whispered, I shook my hand away. The doctor sighed and said "She looked fine but inside her organs were failing her, and part brain her was ruptured"
"That's enough he's just a young boy!" My dad shouted and dragged me out of the room. When we left the room he pulled me into a hug. "Everything going to be fine"
"Umma just died how's that fine" I screamed pushing him away, he sighed and touched my shoulder "Ok it's not but remember all those times we had with her. She wouldn't of want us to grieve all our life. Cry it out son I'm here for you!" I collapsed in to his embrace and cried. He joined in after that I locked myself into my room and stopped eating. That was the last thing I remembered my dad saying before he left. We attended her funeral and I began crying against her grieve. "Why? I'm sorry for being a bad son Just come back!" 
"Chanyeol..." My aunt wrapped her coat round me but I still screamed, she pulled me in to a hug and we sat there until I calmed down. "Where's Appa?" I sniffed, she clasped my face and whispered "He's gone but he said you need to stay with us for a couple of days, come on you'll freeze to death" I nodded and we walked back towards the family, my cousin placed his umbrella over me and smiled, I nodded and we walked back towards the car. 

A couple of days turned into weeks, I ran downstairs to my uncle and asked "When is Appa coming back?" He sighed and told me to sit down, "Chanyeol Appa left and started another family but we have decided were going to adopt you and your'e going to live with us"
"Did I do something wrong?" I asked looking down, he shook his head and answered "After your Umma's death, he turned towards Alcohol and wanted to start new. He's the one what did something wrong not you"
"Is Kris and that ok with it?" I answered blankly.
"Yeah the girls love you and Kris finds it hard to open up. Give him time" He nodded and hugged me. I nodded and ran into the garden to play on the swing, when he wasn't watching I lifted my arm up and saw the scars. I jumped when I heard Kris whisper "What's that?" I pulled my sleeve down and hissed "Nothing" getting off the swing. He grabbed my arm and growled "Don't lie to me. You've been hurting yourself" 
"And like you care" I hissed pulling my hand away, he sighed and said "Doesn't it hurt? Your being stupid" 
"No course I don't feel anything anymore. I'm a cold hearted punk who deserves to die" 

He stepped up and grabbed my shoulders "No your'e not why do you think that?" pushing down harder, ignoring the pain I replied "Everybody says it and it's true so back off" 
"Who said it? Don't listen to those bullters" He hissed, I scoffed and took his hand off. 
"You think it to, just leave me alone!" I shouted and walked inside.
Kris sighed and muttered "Your'e going to start turning into what people say" and followed inside. 
Walking upstairs I muttered "That's why Appa went away. I deserve it!" passing Jessica on the way she looked concerned and asked "Oppa what's wrong?" I carried on walking towards my room then slammed my door. 
I collapsed beside it and my hands turned in to fists. After finding out about what Appa did I become an emotionless boy only expressing my anger and hatred towards people. Kris decided to become my bodyguard until one day I snapped "Why do you always follow me? Find some friends!" 
"In case you lash out on someone like always" he answered eyebrows raised, I growled and created a flame. "What about if I lash out on you?" My eyes shimmering, he sighed and replied "I'll still be there for you. Were family and that ain't gonna change, so do it if you want to" I was shocked by his answer and hit the locker instead. "If you do, your'e going to become a bad person like me!" I shouted, his eyes widened and grabbed my hand. "Your'e not a bad human being everybody has their flaws, Yes you do ed up so do I, I'm cold sometimes to. Your'e also a strong, caring person I can see it when someone talks about Mia or any of us" 
"Stop trying to make me feel better!" 
"I'm not it's true. I'm here for you man Just accept it!" He said pulling me in to a hug, I smiled and hugged back. Since that talk we've been inseparable and people call us frienimes but deep down we know we've got each others back. I even started making friends at school, a kid called Baekhyun and his cousin Sehun seemed cool, even though they can be trouble but trouble always finds each other right.