Joon Myun a new start

We are one

Standing outside the black iron death trap looking gates of St Moons High school, I shifted my rack sack and took a deep breath. I stepped through the gate sensing a tickling feeling, smiling as everything looked fine until I took another step and crashed into someone. I looked up to a tall boy wearing a snapback glaring at me, I stood up and felt a surge of heat hit me. I stepped back my eyes widen in panic ' he's fire, turn around and run home Go don’t wa.....' The boy stepped back smirking and flicked a flame at me. ‘What the….’ Out of instinct I commanded a strip of water to burn out the flame, and yelled “What the s wrong with you? I could have been burned!” He stepped forward and whispered "I already don't like you water boy, stay out of my way and I won't burn you alive.... maybe" and walked off with his friend smiling behind him. 'Great already 10 minutes and I made an enemy, more like one who going to kill me!' I yelled to the ground, dragging my feet towards hell.

I already ran into one of the people Noona told me to avoid, fire is waters natural enemy and that guy clearly doesn't like me. Keeping my head down in case of any more power clashes, I reached my homeroom and was introduced by the teacher. I looked round and noticed a boy leaning in the back glaring at me it was fire boy and the one next to him was the boy behind him. The teacher slammed his book on the desk shouting "Ya Kris wake up, If you want to sleep get out of my room!" what woke him up straight away. He mumblered "Sorry" and narrowed his eyes at me, I looked away and asked "Umm...sir where can I sit?" he look round and pointed to a seat next to the window. I walked up and slid in noticing a boy in front smirking while it looked like he had a bottle in his hand. I looked out of the window and imagined me sleeping right now when laughter erupted from the classroom. I snapped back and saw the teachers chair stuck to his , I smiled when he shouted "Which one of you trouble makers did this?" I noticed the boys in front of me high-five when he turned towards them and yelled "I know it's one of you Baekhyun, Jongdae show me your hands and desks!" The dark hair one gulped when a shout erupted from the corner "Sir... SIR I think I'm going to be sick, here it comes!" he bent over and puffed out a lot of air. The teacher walked over when the bottle the boy was holding was carried out of the window, the blonde hair student got up and smiled "False alarm, thought I was going to be. Better to be safe than sorry" The teacher scowled and hit him round the head, he turned back towards the light haired one. 'Wouldn't the teacher of spotted some magical energy?' I thought but stayed quiet. He showed him his hand and desk, smiling he said "Mr Lee I'm hurt, to think it was me I'm shocked I would never...!" he was interrupted by a announcement that all teachers go to the principals office for a urgent message, Mr Lee growled and walked out of the room. Once getting caught on the door frame, when he left everyone burst out laughing. I tapped the boy on the shoulder and asked "Was that really you?" he smiled and laughed "Yep, I'm Byun Baekhyun and that's Kim Jongdae but he prefers to be called Chen, Mr Lee deserved it he's a bastard everyone thinks so" Chen laughed spitting out some of his drink, the girl infront screamed about her jacket getting ruined and all that. He apologized and glared towards Baekhyun, who winked earning a fist towards his direction.

"Won't you get in trouble? And Kim Joon Myun but call me Suho" He smiled when fire boy walked over. "Ya be more careful next time if your going to prank someone, you nearly got caught . If Sehun didn't save your you'll be expelled!" he scowled, 
"You should be happy I'm such a nice cousin. Now I would like you to do something with me in return you can...." Sehun smirked, Baekhyun rolled his eyes and laughed "You just reached a whole new level of vain dear cousin CONGRATS!" and carried on reading his comic, fire boy scoffed then walked up to me and hissed "Thought I told you to stay away!" 
"Yeah like I knew they were putting me in here! Not like I'm new or anything" I mumblered, he slammed his hands on my desk and shouted "Ya what did you say? Speak up!" I sighed when a boy stepped up and smiled "Chanyeol he didn't mean it he's new and it's true in some aspects" Chanyeol scowled and sulked back to his chair, Kris laughed then receiving a punch, causing them to argue while I turned to the boy and smiled "Thanks, what's his problem anyway?"
"I don't know he's a hothead" He laughed and sat back down. I smiled then turned back towards the board as Mr Lee came back in with the chair unattached. He marched up to Baekhyun and Chen who were making silly faces and slammed his hands on the desk, I jumped back in shock. I heard the boy sitting next to me laugh at my reaction, I rolled my eyes at him and he mouthed "Kim Minseok" 
"Joon Myun" He smiled but it fell when Mr Lee shouted "Both and Sehun Principle's office now no arguing" 
"Wh...WHAT! Just course he's my cousin doesn't mean..." Sehun protested standing up, his chair falling back. Mr Lee glared and Sehun walked outside the classroom. "I was nearly sick and you treat me like a criminal, I going to report you. Picking on family...!" He muttered. 

"SEHUN YOU BRAT, QUIET OUT!" Mr Lee shouted, he put his hands up and said "Alright, I'm going chill" He glanced at Minseok and he shook his head, Sehun pouted then left the room. Mr Lee turned back towards Baekhyun and pointed towards the door. Beakhyun said with his hand on his heart "How do you know it was us? Have you got evidence?" Chen smiled and responded "This is being cruel I know you hate us but this is just unfair. I demand a judge!"
"Objection if he gets one so do I. Can I have a good looking one? I know you want to" Baekhyun shouted putting his hand forward everyone started laughing. Mr Lee slammed his hands again and shouted "OUT before I beat the value of respect in to you!" They stood up sighing and Chen went to turn around again but he was pushed by him "Harassment someone report him!" he screamed but left the room. I heard a laugh from behind me, a boy with light brown hair "Their going to get in real trouble one day" The pink haired boy next to him laughed and whispered "Heard on the last day of term there going to cause hell mostly for Mr Lee" 
"Really the've got to come back after half term have they even thought of that? Are you going to help them?" He whispered back raising his eyebrows.
"Kai they forget about it always do, how many times have they been in trouble? Mr Lee leaving by then heard Mr Jung talk about it on the 1st years floor, they want to be able to control them show off and that. Like that's going to happening" the pink one whispered.
"So are you Luhan you could get in trouble?" Kai asked again.
"Hell yeah be the most exciting thing what's happening this year!" He shouted, earning looks from the class. He went bright red while Kai was laughing with his down next to him. Mr Lee walked back in and told us to open up our textbooks and start answering the questions. The class was ok with Kai and Luhan being told to be quiet a few times, and Kris falling asleep but woke up whenever Chayneol hit him. 

The class ended with the exception of some of us staying back, I packed my things and headed towards the cafetiere. I was shocked when someone ran up to me smiling. "You have guts or a death wish" I looked at Minseok confused. 'Did I do something wrong?' He stopped and sighed "You and Chanyeol. That was hilarious his expression was so funny. Guess we have one thing in common" 
"What do you mean?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and said "Chanyeols a pain in a and we both know it!" I laughed and he offered to sit with me at lunch. We started talking about the football game last night when I felt a tap on the shoulder, standing there was two boys one I recongised from my class. The other boy was hiding behind the other, he sighed and said "Tao It's ok, you know Minseok" Tao poked his blonde head out then smiled when he saw Minseok. He ran over and sat down. "Minseok Hyung" he shouted giving him a hug, Minseok smiled and ruffled his hair. "Hey Kiddo hows my favorite Panda, any kicking lately?" I laughed and the other boy gave him a look. "Just joking Lay. Sit this is Joon Myun he's in our class" I stood up and bowed, he returned the gesture. "Hey aren't you the kid that Chanyeol was pissed about earlier, he's usually pissed but I think you make him extra angry. I'm right aren't I?" Lay asked after eating a slice of chicken, Tao laughed hitting the table "You made Chanyeol hyung mad, do your powers clash or something?" The other two turned around their eyes wide. "He meant, did you do something wrong?" Lay corrected giving him a kick.
"Hyung what are you on about? He doesn't like Minseok hyung because he's..." He was shushed by Minseok shoving some rice into his mouth. 'Why wouldn't I know about powers? The school power based!" I looked at them and smiled "Yeah, ours clash big time and why wouldn't I know? Everyone here has powers right?" They exhaled and Minseok replied after a mouthful of soda, "Nope, would of thought so" I looked at him confused "There are two sides to this school, help protect the wielders from dark forces, Muhahahahaha" He said making Tao jump who growled throwing some sweetcorn at his hyung. 
"So the principal made it into a public school to balance out the energy. Some of the teachers have no clue either. Be careful last time Baekhyun and Chen played a prank on Mr Min, he's a spirt wielder he made them dance in front of the whole school" Lay laughed, "I still can't get that image out of my mind, it was horrible but I couldn't stop watching" Minseok shivered, Tao laughing at his side.

I made a 'O' sound and Lay carried on "Their are special classes for us, look at your time table what you got next?" 
I rummaged through my rack sack and found the piece of paper crumbled up, I straighten it out and looked. Period 5 Elemental control, "Ohhh hyungs a elemental wielder!" Tao shouted excited earning another kick from Lay, he kicked back and they started fighting. I nodded and laughed "Look" I concentrated and made the water out of his cup turn into a floating ball of water in the air, then flicked it into his mouth. He smiled and said "Hyung talk about Magic around Humans they might think your'e crazy. Hyung I like you, Lay hyung become his friend. Hyung can I be your friend?" I smiled and ruffled his blonde hair then the bell went signalling the end of lunch. We cleared up and I pulled Minseok to the side while Lay and Tao walked the opposite direction. "Do you know where it is?" 
"In the gym" He turned around and began walking, "Ya Wait!" I called and ran after him. "Have you got it to?" 
"Yeah, I'm a exception so's Chen we have power that come from a elemental source. Like I have frost and he has lighting. Not everyone's a elemental their rare" I smiled as I wondered why I felt so comfortable with him in the first place. "Just to warn you Chanyeols in that class to" My smiled dropped and I sulked the rest of the way there. 'Fire and water together not going to go well' I moaned.

authors note

Hope you enjoy the story, going to work hard on this one. Comment love to know your views on the story

Best friends water and frost