Mentor Scheme

We are one

Walking home I was exhausted, so much happened on the first day. I walked through my front door greeted by my older brother and Kystal arguing. "Why do you always do this. Whats wrong with you?" She whined.
"Wrong with me. Newsflash Noona you went into my room and moved my stuff. If we did that to you, you would release hell!" Jackson shouted. 
"If it wasn't a hole to start with I would of been able to find it! I only needed a charger!" She shouted back. I sighed and placed my bag down. 'Welcome home' 
"It's not a hole, it's organised mess and that's not the point. You went into my room without asking Babo!" He growled. 
"Don't call me a Babo, I will stitch your Lips together! At least then I won't be able to hear your bull!" She shouted.
"Go on then witch Noona!" He smirked, I heard Krystal beginning to mutter a spell. 'Better step in now' 
I walked towards the kitchen and shouted "I'm home and will you both shut up!" 
They turned around Krystal giving me killer stares, I rolled my eyes and grabbed my lunch from the fridge. 
"Someone's not had a good first day I guess" Jackson said after hitting Krystal on the head, she punched him in the chest and smiled. "Did you make any new friends?" 
"Yeah but I also made a enemy who wants to kill me, dealing with a new stupid mentor scheme and avoiding his scary cousin" I muttered after the yeah, Jackson laughed and smiled "You sound like you had a day come tell hyung about it" He squished my cheeks, I slapped his hand away and growled. "Forget it I'm going to my room" 
"Dude I was joking. Who's your mentor then?" He asked. Krystal nodded and we walked to the living room. I sat on the floor and began telling them about my sassy yet adrobale mentor and what's the others reaction were to theirs.

After the whole Chen and Yesung situation, the mentors started introducing themselves. All the boys had introduced themselves when I heard a whisper when the last boy finished. "He seems crazy, poor Babo who's going to get stuck with him" I turned around and it was Chanyeol, when I recieved a nudge from Minseok. "Hey they just called your'e name" I stood up and a boy with sliver hair smiled at me. "Ryeowook this is Joon Myun. Hope you can get along" The Head smiled then took a quick glance at Chen who was now sleeping. "Hmm Jongdae" He coughed, Kai kicked his chair and he bolted up. "I didn't do it I swear..." He shouted, everyone started laughing and he sunk back into his chair. Baekhyun giving glares to the rest of the class. "Guys it's not funny shut up!" he shouted. "Now Chayneol stand up" The Princaple carried on.
He did and the Princaple smiled "Heechul meet Chanyeol he can be a bit of work" 
"A bit try a lot!" Kris laughed, Chanyeol kicked him under the table then said "Sir he's weird can't I swap with Kris?"
"Ya That's not very nice you should be ashamed. Say sorry" He shouted, Chanyeol stayed quiet
"You....Kris would that be ok?" The Princaple asked after shaking his head, he shook his head and Chanyeol growled. "Guess not and be nice"
"Chanyeol just burned himself, he called himself a Babo" Minseok whispered, I smiled and the rest of the mentors were assigned. I went to walk out of the school when Ryeowook shouted my name. "Joon Myun can I talk to you for a sec?" 
"Ummm Sure Hyung" I smiled and we sat on a bench, he sighed and said "I know you might not be happy about the mentor scheme but just for you to know. If you need anything you can come talk" 
"Sure, I don't like the idea but as I'm new it would help and you seem cool Hyung" I smiled, he jumped up and squealed. "Really that's so.. I mean cool see ya around" He coughed and walked off. I smiled at his cuteness, 'Maybe it's not going to be so bad here' looking at the school and started to walk home. 

"He seems nice and the way he reacted was so cute" Kystal smiled hugging the pillow. "Whatever I'm going up stairs"
"Ok but were ordering pizza later what do you want?" Jackson asked texting on his phone. "The normal" I called halfway up the stairs. I walked into my room and layed down on to my bed when I remembered I needed to find Nemo, Angelina and Squirtle. I looked round and wondered 'Where is he anyway?' I looked all over my room and found Squirtle chilling under my bed. I smiled and grabbed him, "Come on food time" I whispered to my pet Turtle. I fed him then walked over to my fish tank looking into the glass. I tapped on the glass and a clown fish and Angel fish popped it's head out. "Hello Nemo, Angelina you hungry?" I asked and poured some food, Nemo sped out and started eating away. while Angelina stayed where she was. I tapped on the glass again but she didn't come out. "Fine eat later" I sighed and logged on to my computer. Later that day me, Minseok and Lay switched e-mails and numbers, I messaged Minseok and we Skyped each other. After a hour Jackson called up "Pizza's here" 
"Coming, see ya Minseok got to eat my Pizza before my Noona does" He smiled and waved. 
"See ya my Minne" I laughed at his nickname and ran downstairs then began digging in to my Pizza. 'Tastes so good' Afterwards Jackson said "Earlier you said someone's bothering you? Who is it?" 
"Hyung don't do anything promise? Remember last time!" I said standing up, he sighed and promised. 
"It's a boy who controls fire Chanyeol and he already flicked some flames at me. But I made some friends their Minseok, Lay, Tao"
"Tao is he that Martial arts kid?" He asked, I nodded and he laughed. "Good choice but I think you should consider that Ryeowook kid as your'e Hyung when I'm not around"
I nodded and we cleared up the dishes, I watched The Conjuring then began falling asleep.

I was having a nice dream when I felt myself hit the floor, I groaned and looked up to see my evil cousin laughing at me with his little sister. "What the hell man?" I moaned, he rolled his eyes and pointed towards me. The little girl smiled then pounced on to me singing "Chanyeol Oppa you have to go to school, Wake up! Kris Oppa we have to get some water!" 
I sighed then grabbed her turning her over and began tickling her, "I'm not Chanyeol, I'm the tickle monster. And I attack Jessica's" She laughed and I let her ran out of the room. I turned to Kris and growled "A simple nudge would be cool" 
"I know but it's more fun to seeing you suffer" I chucked my pillow at his head and his smiled disappeared. "!" I said then got myself ready for school.

 Aww Ryeowook is like EXO Mother, to cuteeeee