Elemental Clashes

We are one

Minseok rubbed my back and whispered "It will be fine. Mr Lucy has a no bull attitude. Chanyeol can't do a thing... hopefully" I exhaled but then he smirked "But when he's on a bad day, he puts opposites together. Working in harmony and also understanding their weakness" I glared at him and he pointed towards the door. "Here we are, ready buddy?" he said nudging my shoulder.
"Yeah, If I want to be burned alive" He laughed and we walked through the door. Standing next to the door was Sehun pouring something into a plastic clear bottle. 'Won't be touching that' I sighed and leaned against the wall. Looking round, the gym was huge with practicing mats, a climbing frame, dummies all placed in a line and a strength area. I blinked back when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and Sehun was staring at me with curious eyes. I stepped back and looked round "Umm...Can I help you?" 
"What's your power?" 
"Ya don't you think that's rude to ask straight away? Def when you put knows what into that bottle might be posion or something"
"Aish really...What's your power? It's not that hard" He asked again rising his eyebrows, I sighed and whispered "Water"
"Ah no wonder Chanyeol was all argghhh with you, I'm Oh Sehun and air" 
"Like the legend of avatar Aang, that was some kickass show!" I smiled.
"One thing straight I never do any of those weird hand gestures but I can create a ball of air and ride it. Pretty cool" He laughed, I laughed back and he smiled toward Minseok. "Today's going to be fun, heard Mr Lucy going to put you and Chanyeol together frost and fire great combo" 

Minseok rolled his eyes and sat down, Sehun laughed and walked back towards Chen who was having a pretend light saber fight with one of the dummies. "Attention, everyone get in Line" I heard a shout from the doorway, I stood up and walked over to where Minseok was standing. I felt a push and Chanyeol hissed "Move somewhere else"
"Why? I was here first you move" 
"Ya I will burn you alive"
"Water can put out fire n..." We were interrupted by a whistle blown into our face, Mr Lucy was standing there smirking "Oh I see your the new kid Joon Myun right?" I nodded and he turned towards Chanyeol "You pissed him off already what is he water or something? Minseok you might have some competition" Minseok scoffed at his comment.
"Actually I am sir" I said with my hands raised, he smiled and laughed "This is going to be interesting but be happy, I'm working power levels today. Relax!" Everyone smiled and went to a area, I was paired with Chen near the dummies. "Hey again" He whispered
"Hey" I whispered back when Mr Lucy walked over, "I want you to show me the damage your attacks can cause, hit the ONLY the dummies CHEN" He gasped and pouted. Sir walked away and started talking to the other kids. In the class their was Me, Chen, Sehun, Chanyeol, Xuimen and 4 other kids. Chen ran over and stood in front of a little boy, "Kyungsoo what's going on? What do you think your'e doing?" The older kid with black hair titled his head and stepped forward "Ah you have to have your hyung came and save your " 
Chen stepped forward and hissed "Yesung you must feel so cool picking on 1st graders, real low for a 4th grader picking on a kid don't you think? Heaven boy give me a break more like Hell boy" I held in my laughter and focused on the dummy in front, I closed my eyes and imagined a line of water going straight for his body, I opened one eye then jumped up and down as their was a deep line nearly gone through the dummy. Mr Lucy walked up and nodded "Impressive first try, next time focus on your accuracy" I looked round and saw I also cut the machine next to it. Chen come back with a crying Kyungsoo holding his hand, I grabbed a tissue from my pocket and handed it to Kyungsoo. He sniffed and wiped the tissue around his eyes "Thaaank yooooou Hyunggg" He sniffed again, I smiled as Chen asked "Tell Hyung what happened? I don't want to look like a babo standing up for you and you did something wrong" Just then the bell went signalling our next lesson, thankfully it was self revision lesson for all years. "Before you go at 3 their's going to be a talk in Mr Lees 2nd year homeroom. Everyone has to be their including all you 3rd and 4th and if not you will be punished by having to run for 3 hours with me tomorrow after school, I'm I clear!" Mr Lucy shouted giving the 3/4th graders glares, one with red hair called "You wouldn't do that sir. Your'e to nice" Mr Lucy smiled and called "Want to test that out Heechul? Be my guest!" The boy shook his head while the boy next to him laughed. Mr Lucy walked up to us and ruffled Kyungsoo hair "Yesung was just being a idiot like always, Kyungsoo was trying to control his vines and one ended up hitting Yesung" Chen bowed and said "Thanks sir for getting that Bastard I mean Yesung to say sorry" He corrected after me hitting him in the arm. He smiled and we walked out of the gym with Kyungsoo holding Chens hand. 

We saw Tao waiting outside the gym as soon as he saw Kyungsoo he ran up and hugged him. "Why was you taking forever?" He whined but stepped back when he saw Kyungsoo red eyes. "Have you been crying? What happened Chen hyung?" He said with his hands crossed, Chen smiled and replied "Some trouble with some big kids but hyungs sorted it out. Thanks for caring for Kyungsoo safety" 
"Who was it?" Tao asked his anger showing, I stepped forward and bent down "Some stupid babos don't need to worry" I smiled, he narrowed his eyes and looked towards Kyungsoo. "Was it Yesung hyung?" Kyungsoo looked down at the floor, Tao stepped back and at that moment Yesung walked past. "YA YESUNG!" Tao shouted clicking his fingers, I felt a change in atmosphere then saw Chen eyes widen. "Tao no!" He shouted shaking the boys shoulders, he didn't listen his eyes turned white and Yesung stopped in his tracks. "Ya why can't I move? It's that stupid time controllers doing. TAO WHERE THE ARE YOU?" I heard him shout, I looked at the clock and it stopped moving. 'Tao is this his doing?' but it started again as I looked down and saw Kyungsoo hug Tao. "Thank you for looking out for me but I'm fine now let's get to class before were late" Tao sighed and nodded, I turned towards Chen and whispered "We better get moving 2 minutes left and we need to go up 2 flights of stairs" Chen whispered back "!" 

We said goodbye to the boys on and ran up to our homeroom. We managed to get their in time as Sehun opened the door just before the teacher entered. 'Few I made it' I sighed, Minseok nudged me and asked "Why were you late? I've been having to put up with Sehun whining about Baekhyun" I told him what happened and he understood. The hour went up quick and I was about to walk out when I remembered we had that meeting, I saw Yesung walk in and Chen tense up. He walked towards the back but Baekhyun placed his leg out and he tripped. He crashed into the floor, I saw Chen smile and Mr Lee shouted "Yesung get up, this is a classroom not your bedroom" 
"Someone tripped me up sir" He whined, glaring towards Baekhyun and Luhan who was sitting next to him. "I didn't do it!" They both shouted, Yesung huffed and sulked back towards the classroom. "Never mess with me when it comes to my brother!" I heard Chen mutter. 'That's brotherly love right there but what is this all about?" I asked when the principle walked in everyone went quiet but noise erupted when he said "Good evening, welcome to the new mentor scheme. First people Yesung your'e with Kyungsoo" 
"No way. I'm not letting a bully go with my brother" Chen yelled glaring at Yesung. 
"Like I want to go with a punk like him" Yesung shouted back, 
"Ya what did you just say?" Chen shouted pushing his chair back making a clink when it hit the ground. 'What was he thinking?' I sighed looking towards the smiling principle. "Fine Yesung your'e now Chens mentor!" He said turning the page, Chen eyes widened and hit Baekhyun as a signal for help. 
"Sir I will go with him instead for his own safety!" Baekhyun said, The Principle looked up and said "Nope it's final now all 4/3rd graders please introduce yourself" I saw Chen slump back into his chair and Yesung hit the desk in annoyance. "This isn't going to end well, like cats and dogs! Debs front row on the fights" Minseok whispered. I looked at the rest of the 3/4th graders they didn't look to thrilled apart from one who looked excited.

sometimes hates writing this story with the current situation