Chapter 7

When Ms. Childish meets Ms. Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

*Yoona's POV*

 

"Thank you Yoona." She sincerely look in my eyes with her thankful eyes and I just smile at her. This girl. I know there is something with her. She's just putting a facade. I can see it in her eyes. I offered my hand to her and when she accepted it we walked with hands intertwined with thousands of fireflies around us serving as our light.

"How did you find this place Yoona?" She asked me with her attention on the surroundings.

"I also don't know. I just remembered that I am running down that alley crying when I saw this place then out of nowhere I felt comfort because of the trees and fireflies." 

"And why did you brought me here?" She asked now looking directly at my eyes and suddenly I felt a sudden thump inside this heart. Her eyes. It's so deep that I can feel myself getting drowned in it.

"Because I know that there is sadness there."  I pointed her heart. She just looked away.

"Let's go home." And with that she walked away without looking at me. I know it. She's hiding something with that stoic face. I just smiled. I also know that I can make her change. I can and I will. 

 

*****

 

"Sica wake up!" I gently shook her hoping that she'll wake up. 

 

"Hey Sica! Look at the time. You'll be running late if you don't wake up." But still, no movement. This girl. Aish! I think I should use my ace to wake her up. 

"FIREEEE! THE BUILDING'S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter