Im Choding

When Ms. Childish meets Ms. Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Im Choding...

 

Jessica's POV

 

"Yah! Peasant why does my juice took so long??" I told to the peasant whose in the kitchen busy preparing my breakfast..

 

"Does 5 minutes is so long Ms.Jung?" The peasant told me when she handed me my juice.

 

"Yes because life is too short." I snorted then turned my back on her and I continued eating. I just saw the chair in front of me being pulled by a white hand.

 

"Do you have any schedules for today Ms.Jung?" Yoona asked while preparing her food.

 

"None." I said coldly. She just nodded and started eating.. After that awkward silence took place in the table.

 

*Can you tell me how can one miss what she never had how could I reminisce when there is no past how could I have memories of being happy with you boy. Can someone tell me how can this be..*  That's my phone ringtone. I fished my phone in my pocket then look who's calling.. When I saw Fany's name i quickly answered it..

 

"Hello?"

 

"Helloooo Jessi!!!" Fany said on the other line..

 

"What do you really want?" I asked.

 

"Uhmm? As you can see I don't have any schedule today so can I visit you??"

 

"Wow! You barely visit me even when you apartment is just in front of mine. What made you think of visiting me??"

 

"Nothing." She said.

 

"Ok." I said then I hung up.

 

"Hey! Peasant after you eat clean the house Fany is going to visit me later." I told the peasant in front of me..

 

"Ok Ms.Jung." She said.

 

 

Yoona's POV

Ugh! Why is she being cold again?? Do you guys want know what happened??

 

*Flashback Starts*

 

The sunlight causes me to slowly opened my eyes I was about to move but I reallized that Jessica is still on my shoulder and she's still hugging me. I looked at her and stare her face.. Long Eyelashes,proportioned nose,eyes,and LIPS.. Yahhhh!!! Why is her lips so tempting when I should be tempted on guy's lips since I am a girl.. This Girl really making me crazy.. But they say everything has a reason.. I'm thinking what's the reason behind Jessica's cold attitude.. I slightly move her so I will be able to look at her face.. Yeah! She's really beautiful and has a really tempting lips... TEMPTING LIPS.. TEMPTING LIPS.. TEMPTING LIPS... My body moves involuntarily and I leaned to reached her lips when she slightly move signaling me that's any minute from now she's going to wake up.. Panicking I slowly moved my face away from hers then right on time she opened her eyes.. Phew~~ that was close.. When she realized that she's hugging me she immediately pushed me away causing my head to bump on the door.. Hearing me cringing in pain she gently caressed the injured part of my head..

 

"Are you okay Yoona?? I'm really sorry.." She said while still caressing the injured part of my head. Am I still dreaming?? Jessica being worried and at the same time she's apologizing??

 

"I'm okay Ms.Jung." I told her and gave her a sincere smile.

 

"O-ok." She said then she looked away..

 

"Ms.Jung just stay here I'll just try to fix our car it seems that the it's already not that cold outside.." I stated then I quickly go outside.

 

Ugh! Why is it still so cold?? I quickly try to fix the car and I quickly enter the car and try to start it.. After almost 6 tries the engine started.. Wooh!! Thanks goodness.. I just drive quietly.. When we are in front of the apartment Jessica quickly get off and enter our apartment.. Aish! Is she now back to her old self? After I killed the engine I also get off and enter our apartment.

 

"Peasant cook for us.." She said without looking at me. I just nodded then I went to the kitchen to cook. When finish I prepared the table.

 

"Yah! Ms.Jung table's ready." I called her then she just sit on the chair and started eating without even uttering a single word.

 

"Juice." She said.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Make me Juice." She coldly said.

 

"Ah! Ok.." I said the I go back to the kitchen to make her juice

 

"Yah! Peasant why does my juice took so long??" She shouted?? Is she serious??

 

"Does 5 minutes is so long Ms.Jung??" I asked her sarcastically.

 

"Yes because life is too short." She said then she continued eating.. I just pulled the chair in front of her.

 

"Do you have any schedules for today Ms.Jung??" I asked her.

 

"None." She coldly said. I just nodded and started eating.

 

 

 

 

*Can you tell me how can one miss what she never had how could I reminisce when there is no past how could I have memories of being happy with you boy. Can someone tell me how can this be..* Her phone suddenly ring.

 

"Hello?" Who's she's talking to??

 

"What do you really want?" She said.

 

"Wow! You barely visit me even when you apartment is just in front of mine. What made you think of visiting me??" Is it Tiffany?? Because Tiffany is the one who's living in front of our apartment.

 

"Ok.." She said then she return her phone on her pocket.

 

 

"Hey! Peasant after you eat clean the house Fany is going to visit me later" She said so it's really Tiffany??

 

"Ok.Ms Jung." I said then she go upstairs,to her room to be specific.. Maybe she will going to sleep..

 

*Flashback Ends*

 

So here I am cleaning the house. BTW it's been awhile since I played

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter