Cucumber Hater!

When Ms. Childish meets Ms. Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3: Cucumber Hater!

 

YOONA'S POV

 

"Here's your order Ms.Jung." I handed Ms.Jung her milk that she ordered me to buy awhile ago. She just grab her drink from my hand without uttering even a single word. Tch! Seriously! Doesn't she know how to say "Thank You"??

 

"Your Welcome Ms.Jung." I sarcastically told her before I leave..

 

"Hey! Im Yoona!" I turned around and saw a Tiffany with a smile on her face.

 

"Yes? What do you need Tiffany-ssi??" I asked her.

 

"Hahaha! Drop that formality.. By the way can you come with me?? I'm having trouble choosing what will I wear.." She stated while scratching the nape of her neck... I was about to say YES but some irritating creature stop me from speaking..

 

"Peasant! Buy me food! I'm hungry." She mumbled without even looking at me..

 

"But Jessi I'm asking her if she can help me.. Just let her pass your order.. Just for now!" Tiffany stated.

 

"She's my PA not yours..." Jessica firmly said.

 

"Ok! Fine! I will just come with you Yoona and after you buy that ICE PRINCESS' foods you will help me choosing what will I wear.." Tiffany said and dragged me away leaving Jessica behind.

 

*Convenient Store*

 

"Tiffany unnie what food does Ms.Jung likes??" I asked the girl beside me..

 

"Uhmm?? As far as I know Jessica really likes CUCUMBERS." Tiffany stated. Then she smile.. Wait! That's not a smile that's a smirk.. What's really on her mind??

 

"Oh! Then we must buy Ms.Jung cucumbers."

 

"Yeah! We're going to buy her cucumbers.."

 

"B-but Tiffany unnie.."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"There's no cucumber here in the convenient store.." I told her and when realization hits her she immediately dragged me out of the convenient store while holding my hands.. YEAH! She's HOLDING MY HAND! I just dumbfoundedly looked at our hands that were INTERTWINED..

 

"Hey! Let's go!" She told me then faced me. As soon as she realized that I was looking at our hand she quickly remove her hand to mine..

 

"I'm Sorry!" She said looking down while scratching the nape of her neck.. A smile just starting to crept on my face.

 

"It's ok.." I told her then intertwine our hands again..

 

"Yoona look at that stall they're selling cucumbers.."

 

"Oh! You're right.. Tiffany just wait here.." I stated.. I didn't wait her to respond.. I quickly went to the stall and my so-called-boss cucumbers..

 

"Let's go.. Brighter than gems fany fany Tiffany.. Hahaha!" I .

 

"Yahh!! How dare you to imitate me?" Tiffany jokingly scold me..

 

"By the way Yoona. Before you become Sica's PA aren't you a fan of her?? Because you don't even know what she likes and what she dislikes.."

 

"I'm not a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter