I.WILL.NOT.GIVE.UP

When Ms. Childish meets Ms. Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2: I.WILL.NOT.GIVE.UP.

 

Yoona's POV

 

“Hi! Jessica Unnie I am Yoona and I am going to be your PA.” I tried my best to smile.. Yahhh!!! I'm really scared.. S-she glared at me.. That made me nervously move backward a little..Why is she so scary?? But maybe when she realize that her father is still here. She immediately grab my hand and fake a smie.. Yeah! It's really obvious that her smile is just a fake one..

 

"By the way Yoona you're going to live with Jessica while you are still her PA.." WHAT??? I can't even stand an hour with her and now I'm going to live with her.. Somebody pinch me.. I'm just dreaming right??

 

"But dad! I don't want to live with anyone.." Jessica objected..

 

"I'm sorry Jessica but I already made my desicion.. You and Yoona may now leave.." And with that we leave the room with a heavy feet and frown were all over our face.. Tch.. I don't want to live with this Ice Princess..

 

"Yah! Im Yoona!!" Jessica coldly told me..

 

"Y-yes M-ms. Jung??" Yahhh!!! Why am I stuttering??? :3

 

"You're my PA right?? So here bring my bag.." She told me and handed me her bag..

 

"Yah! Ms. Jung can you walk slowly?? You might stumb--" My last words left unsaid when Jessica stumble but I am alert enough to catch her.. Phew~ That was close. I didn't know that she's a clumsy person.. Why did I feel breathing on my face?? Then I looked up and realize that we are in such an awkward position.. Just a few inches away and our lips should probably met each other.. But as soon as Jessica realize our awkward position she immediately push me that causes me to fell on the ground..

 

"Don't You ever dare to lay even a single finger to me again..." She said coldly then walked away leaving me dumbfounded.. Thats it?? No thank you??? No sorry?? Aigoo! She's really something... I just followed her into the parking lot then I saw her get in in a certain car.. I was about to open the passenger's seat when Jessica speaks.

 

"What do you think you're doing??" She coldly said and rolled her eyes..

 

"I'm going with you.." I said with a smile crept on my face..

 

"Drive" She firmly said.. So that's what she mean??

 

As soon as we arrived on the shooting location.. I began to unload Jessica thing on the car.. When I'n finished I approached Jessica unnie..

 

"Uhmmm?? Ms. Jung are you going to have a shoot with Ms.Tiffany Hwang??" I asked her joyfully.. Duhhh?? That's my main reaso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter