Warm Side of the Ice Princess

When Ms. Childish meets Ms. Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

4: Warm Side of the Ice Princess

 

Jessica's POV (I'm going to start this chap with Jessica's POV because I've noticed that in the previous chapter I mainly used Yoona's POV.. We should listen at Jessica's side too.. XD!!

 

I was about to drift to dream land but my phone beep signaling me that I have a message.. I fished my phone and read who's the person who texted me.. When I realized that it was Yoona my blood are slowly boiling but of course I wouldn't let that happen..

 

'About what happened earlier I'm really sorry Ms.Jung :(.. I hope you're not mad at me anymore.. Goodnight Ms.Jung :)' Did she think that I will forgive her that easy??

 

'Do YOU think I will FORGIVE you that easy??' I typed.. But am I being so harsh to her?? I've deleted my message and write a new one..

 

'Whatever' And before I delete it once again I quickly send it. But does 'Whatever' sounds harsh too?? I mean I know that Yoona doesn't do anything to me it's Tiffany who told her to buy me cucumbers plus she doesn't know that I hate cucumbers right?? Ok! Ok! I'm just doing this because my conscience is seriously killing me..

 

'Okay! You're forgiven! Just don't do it again.. Goodnight!' I texted her and patiently wait for her reply..

 

 

'Thank You Ms.Jung I promised not to do it again.. Once again Goodnight.. I love you Ms.Jung..' What's with the 'I love you' thing?? Is she insane?? We've just meet an hours ago and she's telling me that she.loves me?? I unvoluntatily smack mu head when realization hits me. What are.you thinking Sica?? She's just catching your sympathy because you're her boss plus you two are both girl.. Are you a gay?? Maybe she just means I love.you AS A FRIEND.. But she's not also my frien, she's JUST my personal assistant..

 

"You're just sleepy Sica!" I mumbled to myself.. I also didin't bother to reply her and what will I reply her?? I LOVE YOU TOO?? Eewww!! What Am I thinking?? And after a several mimutes I finally drifted to my dreamland where there is NO YOONA.

 

~~~~

 

"Yahhh!! Ms.Jung you really don't know how to cook??" Yoona exclaimed..

 

"Shut up peasant.." Then I continue slicing the spam..

 

"Aigoo!! MsJung you might cut your finger if you continue slicing the spam like that." Yoona said then encircled her hand on my arms and demontsrating me how to slice the spam while still her arms encircled on my arms.. I just looked at her face that was on my shoulders.

 

"Did you know that staring at a person is rude Jagiya?" S-she called me Jagiya?? Last night she just texted me an 'I love you' and now she's already calling me Jagiya??? I just stared at her blankly and she faced me to her then she slowly leaned to me... Is she going to kiss me now?

 

"Ms.Jung?" Why is she shaking me??

 

"Ms.Jung wake up..." She continued to shake me..

 

"Ugh! Ms.Jung wake up.. You're going to be late." She stated then I slowly open my eyes.. So that's just a dream?? But why does I feel dissapointment??? UGH!! Seriously???

 

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM PEASANT??" I shouted at her..

 

"Ugh! Ms.Jung! You're already mad when you just woke up??" She said in disbelief..

 

"Answer me when I'm asking." I coldly said then rolled my eyes. And I grab my phone which is beside my pillow and about to text my manager that I will be late when the date caught my attention.. It's Saturday and I don't have any schedules today.

 

"Here wear this!" Then she puts the dress on my bedside table.

 

"But I don't have any schedules today." I told her then quickly lie down again and I cover myself with a blanket.

 

"We're going on a date!" She said before making her way to the door. DATE??? Is she really going crazy?? Or is she planning to make me crazy with her weird actions?? UGH! I just follow what she said. I took shower and wear the dress she asked me to weat then I make my way downstairs. I just saw my Peasant Assistant amazingly staring at me with wide open. I know it! No one can resist my charms..

 

"Stop staring! I know that I'm that gorgeous." I told her with full of confidence and I turned around for her to see how gorgeous I am but she just poke me on my head then she walked towards my back then I hear some zipping sounds.

 

"You should zip your dress before going somewhere." She se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter