OUR FIRST

OUR WORLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We walked out of the festival at the park after 2 hours and a few minutes with our hungers on our stomach. Ryeowook decided to do some groceries shopping on Lotte World cause he wanted to cook something for me to celebrate our first date. I agreed to his idea and followed right behind him to buy things he needed. 10 minutes passed as we stepped out of Lotte World and walked across the street to end our amazing journey in Ryeowook’s apartment.

I took my phone out of my jeans pocket as I planned to text Jongjin or Hyukjae that I might sleep over on Ryeowook’s before a voice stopped me. “Jongwoon, can you please stay here tonight with me?” Ryeowook asked with blush on his face. I looked at his face, felt something similar also happened to me. “Really? Can I sleep over for tonight? You don’t mind? I feel too exhausted to go back home now”, I replied his question. “Sure! Why I should mind about it? If you wanna stay for more days, you are also welcome. Or do you plan to stay here with me since today?”, his eyes widen, shocked with his own words so he covered it seconds after. I laughed watching this innocent man in front of me. I walked closer to him, brushed his hair. “I’d be very happy if that’s happen but let’s take our time first. You know I can leave Jongjin right away”, I smiled, convincing him. “I don’t mind about giving you time, Jongwoon, and for Jongjin, he’s growing up maturely without your notices. There’s something I know about him but you didn’t, right?”, he giggled and gave a soft kiss. I shocked when his lips left mine open, “whaaaaat? Please let me know about Jongjin, Wookie-ah. I’d be a bad brother if I don’t know what he’s suffering into…” “Nope, I can’t. Sorry, dear one. I already promised to Jongjin to keep it as secret from you. When the time comes, you’ll be the first to know”, he told me and kissed me again….

This time, the kiss was longer and the deeper it was, the more passionate he became. I was los in lust, my mind went blank and all I know, I had to do the same to show him how much he affects me. I his upper lip while he my lower lip and we took our turns for couple minutes. He placed his hands in my neck while I brushed his hair, took him deeper. He let his tongue out to explore mine while I opened my lips to let him in. I felt like he was longing to be a part of me, we exchanged our saliva when we intertwined our tongues. “He’s such and expert on this”, I thought to myself while still exploring his cavern and my hands caressing his neck. He pulled himself away from me after two minutes or so, gasped for air and looked at me while saying, “Let’s stop for a while. We’ll continue to go further with some food in our stomach. I’m hungry. Don’t you?”. I smiled at him and nodded.

He went back to the kitchen while I sat in the dining room, stared at him cooking something. “Stop staring at me, Kim Jongwoon. Get your precious and help me to plate this food”, he said threatened me. I giggled and walked closer to get some plates. I passed Ryeowook to stand next to him, he shocked a bit when I slightly touched his . He gave me a light punch on my left arm and stood on his feet to give me a kiss on cheek. We spent half hour to eat samgyupsal and kimbap that made by Ryeowook. I was surprise when I first took a spoon to my mouth. It was delicious, and soon I think these two dishes would be familiar for me. “You know, you can be a perfect cook for me. I would get fatter soon enough. Your dishes are too delicious for me”, I said. He blushed while looking at me. “Thanks, Woonie. I don’t care if you’re fat or not, I already love you just the way you are since the first. And just a cook for you? Pity… I can do something much better if I’m not in the kitchen”, he smirked and smiled for his words. I stood up from my chair, walked toward him, pulled him to stand up. “Let this be cleaned tomorrow morning. Show me where you can do something better than cooking, my y chef!”, I pulled him closer to me and leaned a passionate kiss. We did share a very passionate kiss at his dining room while all the walls can hear was us each others’ lips, our breath when we gasped for air and our moans on craving each others embrace.

We surprisingly succeed to make our way to Ryeowook’s bedroom with our lips still locked to each others. We fell on his large bed with him under, still our lips were still glued in our saliva. I was in disbelief when I saw my hands exploring the lovely creature body I pinned under me. We were still kissing like it wasn’t enough to have a passionate kiss some minutes ago. For the next seconds, I trailed my tongue left his strawberry lips parted to kiss his neck. I hard parts by parts of his skin when Ryeowook begged me in sudden, “bite me, Jongwoon! Mark me! Show the world that I’m yours and don’t you ever hesitate”. I followed the order he told me. I bite him hard, the marks I already left but give a full service when I return to the same spot. He was loud, I felt like hearing a song. “Don’t stop baby. Don’t you ever stop. I need more….”, he pleaded. His hands travelled around my body while mine tried to clutching his shirt. Once again, he was and it straightly.

He followed my action to clutching mine and in sudden our members were touching to each others.

“Damn Wookie! This is so y! Only heaven know how much I wanna you now”, I said in grunted.

“Take me, Jongwoon. Just take me. I wanna feel you inside me long ago. You don’t know how long I long for you”, he replied. After our clothes left our bodies, I kissed him back without wasting any seconds and crashed on his neck passionately. Jongwoon moaned when his lover was kissing and biting his neck and chest, while in sudden he took turn and make Jongwoon under him. “You know, I’ll take the lead from now. I wont make you disappointed, baby!”, he said breathless. Jongwoon looked at Ryeowook’s eyes. They were full of lust and only my reflection that stayed there. I can feel our bodies were heating up and I know there was only one way to make this done, finish what we start.

Ryeowook smiled to see his lover’s response, rubbing his palms ally on Jongwoon’s bulge around the pants. “Ryeowook-ah…. Please stop…” Jongwoon begged with his eyes shocked in pleasure he just received.

“Why? Don’t you want this?”, Ryeowook looked at Jongwoon’s eyes, confused. Jongwoon was also confused while he asked, “are you sure you’ll be okay if we do this?”. “I am sure, Jongwoon. Why?”. “Then, lets finish this till our last drop”, Jongwoon pulled me back to his lips and explored me wildly.

“aaaaaargh, Woonie..”, I moaned, feeling Jongwoon lips on his right and hands twitching the other .

“Moan, Ryeowook! We’re alone here. Scream out loud and let the world hears you need me desperately!”, I said while massaging his abs without stop his s to turned him on.

“Jongwoon, can we please skip this? Take me now. I really can’t wait. You said I can take the lead but you taking control of me. aaa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter