OUR UNSAID THINGS

OUR WORLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three wonderful weeks passed me by. With the deadline for my thesis which lay in front of me, Ryeowook, Jongjin or even Hyukjae always came to support me. Today, Hyukjae had his turn to perform his thesis in front of some mentors. I was waiting to support him with Ryeowook and Donghae as the audiences who were there to give Hyukjae strength. The test went full of pressure but Hyukjae did his best to maintain the thesis he made. I was so proud of him. After an hour and half, the mentors congratulated him for passing the final test for all the bachelor degrees. I went to give him a hug cause I was happy for him. After that, he belonged to Donghae for the rest of the day..

♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Hyukjae and Donghae were at the café. They were happy for each others, sealed every congratulations with passionate kisses. I saw them and I felt they were completing to each others. I wish my relationship with Ryeowook would be like that sooner or later. Hyukjae helped me out when some girls ordered cappuccinos after they finished their school time. Ryeowook wasn’t here because he needed to sign all the deliveries that also came today so he asked me if he can stay longer at the book store or not. Since today wasn’t as busy as yesterday, I was okay with that.

My relationship with Ryeowook was like in honeymoon times. Everything was beautiful and we still learned to understand each others. Sometimes I stayed at his apartment and another time, he stayed with me at my room. We prepared some breakfast when one of us needed to go early or Jongjin who always went to school at 7 am. I was so happy spending my time with Ryeowook and feel blessed with everything that happened. We both were so true to each others about everything.

Hyukjae said fights would always happen between couples and Hyukjae suggested that we should face the fights without letting the emotions took control on everything. I learned again about my first fight with Ryeowook and when we were apart, I felt some part of me was dead. When no one willing to give up, I guess me and Ryeowook were still apart back then. I promised to myself that I will listen to everything Ryeowook said or what he thought about something. He already did his best trying to understand me or positioned himself at my shoes. My mornings and nights always started with a lovely kiss and ended up with some passionate kisses just to make us as one when the dark covered the day. Jongjin also didn’t mind move back in or move out to Ryeowook’s apartment when he knew that Ryeowook would stay with me.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Today is the last final touch for my thesis and I decided to make it as perfect as it should. I skipped dinner with Jongjin and Ryeowook as I re-read my thesis from chapter 1 till the end. “it’s perfect. I just need to remember everything!” Jongwoon said to himself. Jongwoon looked satisfied with his thesis and seemed can remember everything. He jumped in surprise when hands hugged him from the back. Ryeowook’s cute face suddenly appeared on his right shoulder. “Everything’s set?” he asked. I nodded and smiled to him. I turned my body so I can face him, put his hands on my back as I hugged his waist. I placed my head on his shoulder. “I’m nervous. I hope everything will go smooth and nothing comes in between” I said with some nervous I can’t hide. Ryeowook noticed that I sighed in every word I said so he hugged me even tighter. He kissed my neck and behind the ear as he whispered, “I will pray to God to give you all blesses you need from every people in this world, so all the barriers will vanish as you wake up tomorrow to start your day. I hope all my happiness will go to your directions and stay with you till you finish everything.”

I was blushing…

“I love you, Kim Ryeowook! I always do!”

Ryeowook smiled with his nicest smile and kiss my forehead right after.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥

The morning came without any warning….

I was awake when the alarm rang to break the silence in the morning. I opened my eyes, turned to the side so I can hug Ryeowook and gave him some morning kisses. But he wasn’t there. His side was empty already. I felt something was missing from me but the thesis test made me full awake. I sat on the bed, combed my hair and started to flip the blanket. I turned off the air conditioner and walked to the bathroom. I spent 10 minutes to prepare myself for my final test. I wanted everything to be so perfect.

I saw Ryeowook at the kitchen, was washing some plates and talking to Jongjin. I hugged Ryeowook from the back, kissed him on the neck and gave him little bites.

“Jongwoon, I’m washing some plates. Don’t disturb me like this” he refused even he was a little. I released him after some kisses were planted on his neck. I saw Jongjin shook his head when he saw me back. He smiled when he said, “everyday is a honeymoon for you two. I envy you both the most.”

“go find someone, Jin-ah!” I said while took some food to my mouth.

“he already find someone, Jongwoon” Ryeowook defended Jongjin. I saw Jongjin smirked.

“I have a girlfriend and someone else who adores me. I’m not like you, hyung. If Ryeowook doesn’t want you, I guess you’ll end up with Hyukjae and Donghae” Jongjin laughed so loud.

“Yaaa!” I yelled then I punched his arms. We both laughed. Ryeowook smiled when he saw us then he sat on my lap while giving me a hug. “Be excellent today!” he whispered.

“I will”, I returned his smile as I kissed his cheek.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥

I packed everything on my bag so I just carried my own thesis while Hyukjae helped to bring the other things. I had to go earlier cause I need to prepared my presentation. Donghae also came along to help and Jongjin planned to went with me cause he needed to go to school at 7. Ryeowook said he would attend my thesis hearing before it begun but he stayed by my side always when I packed things.

Something inside me told my heart that something went wrong with Ryeowook. I didn’t know why but he stayed silence within 3 days. We had no for a week cause he said he wanted me to focus on my test. I agreed to what he said. But I knew, when we cuddled up each others, he would embrace me again and again. In a week, he gave a deep tight hug everytime we got closer. He buried his face on my neck and kissed me then whispered ‘I WOULD ALWAYS LOVE YOU’. I did worry about it.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook walked Jongwoon out of the house and kissed him on the cheeks then a light kiss on his lips. The two waved goodbye continuously when Jongwoon turned his body back just to see Ryeowook stood at the door. Ryeowook smiled and waved back.

“Don’t forget to come. I’ll be at room 101. Or you can call Hyukjae when you lost” Jongwoon screamed to Ryeowook a bit louder. Ryeowook nodded. “I will be there, Jongwoon. Don’t worry!”

 

Jongwoon walked with the other three out of the alley. Something disturbed him. He had a big doubt and also questions to Ryeowook but he planned to ask him right after the test over. He couldn’t figure out. He just felt something bad would happen. “I’ll ask Ryeowook after I passed the test. Just hope everything will be okay.” He tried to focus cause he wanted to do the best to make his parents proud of him. He also wanted to be the right example for Jongjin and to be perfect for Ryeowook. Jongwoon smiled.

Jongwoon arrived an hour before his final thesis hearing held. He prepared every single thing. Hyukjae, Donghae, Kangin and Heechul also helped him. When everything was set, the others were waiting outside. People started to come around and Jongwoon noticed that some of them were his friends on his class.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥

-RYEOWOOK-

Ryeowook’s sights back to the paper he held since morning came when he no longer can see Jongwoon at the alley. His eyes were teary again. He cried alone when he washed the plates and prepared the breakfast. He knew he would be suffering a lot and he knew he would hurt Jongwoon if he followed his plan. But the paper inside his hand made his intention grew stronger. Once again, he was so confuse to decide on something. He felt guilty ran after him after he found out the paper a week ago when he cleaned Jongwoon’s bedroom. He tried his best to hide his feeling but couldn’t do anything except to remained silence cause his heart was at big war.

The letter was from Jongwoon’s dad and Ryeowook knew that Jongwoon loves his dad so much. His dad was his role model and everything his dad would ask, Jongwoon would do it gladly. The letter was full of hopes from J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter