OUR WORLD (Part 2)

OUR WORLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“how’s your thesis so far?” Jongwoon suddenly asked me about the progress of my research.

“doing fine, so far. Why?” I replied him.

“I want you to graduate soon, baby.” I smiled when I heard his wish.

“I will. No more delay this year. Will you accompany me when I write down my theories?”

“sure.. you don’t need to ask! I would be a part of it!” he smiled and hugged me from the back.

 

Sweet talks always happened when the morning comes. It has been 3 months and our lives seemed back on track. After a big day of new flavors for the café, Ryeowook always stay over and it seemed my house was the place he wanted to come to. He was fine when he needed to left early to catch the bus because the distance he needed to take, especially after he allowed Jongjin to use his apartment for his new life.

 

Jongjin started his first day for college after he made his way to join KAIST for Computer Design subject. And after Ryeowook told me about seeing Jongjin and Sungjin slept together when he made a visit to his old apartment, I was okay with the fact my own brother could date a girl and now openly dated to Sungjin.

I always found that Sungjin was blushing everytime he saw me and the first time he said was sorry about what happened. I said I was okay with what my brother’s choice and he just need to deal with it. As long as Jongjin committed to what he believed, I was sure he would be fine.

 

“Have you applied for some jobs, Jongwoon?” Ryeowook asked me after we remained silence for a while.

“ehem… some.. I will post them this morning, so I can accompany you as well.”

“well, have some bath now. We don’t wanna be late. I’ll leave at 9 cause I have class at 10.15. I wanna spend time with you first before I go to class” he said while walked toward me. he kissed me lightly in the lips as I laid my hands around his waist. I was the one who make the kisses weren’t lightly anymore.

“go to the bathroom now, you naughty boy!” he pushed me to go upstairs after we broke our lips.

“but I want you so much, Ryeowook!” I pleaded, begged to have some more morning kisses.

“you can have me at night and when we are in days off. Quick!! I wanna show you something later!”

“okay.. okay…”

I made my way to the bathroom after I grabbed my towel. I started to sing a song when the water poured on me…

♥ Y E W O O K ♥

During our three months together after Ryeowook came back to my life, we never had our intimacy time yet. I didn’t know why. Ryeowook seemed afraid if I tried my way to lead him to bed room. He loved to cuddle with me but when I lead him to do , he had so many reasons to avoid it. I was wondering if he wants me for sure or not. It wasn’t that all I think was about with him but with touching him, made me feel close to him. To let him knew everything about me which was hidden under my clothes and to show him how I wanted to be a part of him. But, I gave up in the end since I didn’t want to lose him anymore. Maybe when the right time comes, he would give himself to me again.

We both still made our ways to visit mom, dad and also Ryeowook’s mom once in a month. Sometimes we went there with Jongjin or when we both had free time together and Jongjin didn’t make it, we visited them without Jongjin. Jongjin seemed fine with his new life. I was so proud of him when I knew his name was on the newspaper the day he was accepted on KAIST which had been one of the best universities for technology in Korea. At first, he asked me about my earlier days in college and he listened to everything I said. He was working in a restaurant, near to his campus, for his part time job cause he hadn’t full time a week for college since it was his first semester. I couldn’t say no when he said he wanted to earn money with his own strength.

It was me in the end who had to run the café alone. But since Ryeowook was here with me, I felt like I can beat the world everyday. He was like my other supervisor who always came up with such cute ideas. The fact that our close friends were always come and took our food outside, helped us promote our café outside the district we lived so far. Can I say, I have everything with me already? I didn’t know the answer. All I know I felt so complete and brave enough to fight against the world.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook said goodbye to our employees before we left the café and walked to the big road outside the alley. Our hands intertwined to each others during the time we walked around the neighborhood. I saw his happy face was suitable with green beanie covered his brown hair and light green sweater he wore. I smiled when I saw such a beauty next to me, only covered in green but already looked amazing.

“I’m happy, Jongwoon-ah. Wanna know why?”

I turned my head to my left side. “Why?”

“because I’m having you here, walk beside me. it’s more than I ever imagine.”

“you mean you’re waiting for this? Why you never ask me to accompany you?”

He nodded to answer my question. “I was afraid. I don’t wanna disturb you with my requests and this is like a childish request” he said.

“nothing from you is childish, Ryeowook! You were born cute and you’ll stay cute no matter how big you are. And if you want me to walk with you to your campus, I’d love to do it. Just ask when you want me to go with you, okay?”

“okay… okay.. thank Jongwoon…” he said with his face flushed. He looked way too cute when he was shy.

 

We waited for the bus for 3 or 4 minutes before we brought ourselves into the bus. We were seating at the back row, next to the window. The morning air was fresh during winter. Ryeowook and I were talking about many things. I planned to ask him about our relationship but the bus stopped right in front of the post office. So we made ourselves out of the bus.

“I hope you’ll get calls this week, baby. I’ll be very happy to accompany you to attend some interviews.”

I saw Ryeowook’s happy face when he wished me getting interview calls from companies. I was wondering why.

“why you’re so happy when you see me sending applications?”

“because, when you got one, we’ll be together from morning till dawn. Of course I’m happy. Don’t you?”

I laughed when I heard his reason. He really wanted to be with me but afraid when I got too closer to him? I was so confused with what Ryeowook really wanted.

 “Let’s go to your class now!” I said as I grabbed his hand and took other steps to go to Sohang University.

We walked in straightly to Ryeowook’s campus and we saw some of his friends waved to us. Ryeowook waved back when he saw his friends but stood still on front of the front door.

“well, you should go inside. Your friends are waiting. Go, now. I’ll see you later, okay?” I said to him while gave him a hug. He nodded with his head on my shoulder but then we released the hug.

“okay… Be careful on your way back” he said, placing a light kiss on my lips.

After I waved a goodbye, I saw him walked in and I took myself to the nearest bus station, to bring me back to the café.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥

It was a week after Jongwoon sent his applications to some companies at Seoul and he got two appointments for interview today. Coincidently, Ryeowook also had his last final meeting with his mentor for his thesis today. That was why they woke up with some happiness on their faces.

Ryeowook stayed silence with his head on Jongwoon’s chest and enjoyed the feeling he had. Jongwoon also reminisced the moment he had with Ryeowook while his mind went somewhere else.

“Ryeowook-ah… if I get accepted, you’ll live with me down town at Seoul, okay?”

“hmmm…. Are you sure, Jongwoon? Maybe you can stay with your new friends at your new apartment. Don’t you want it?”

“no! I want you. if I have to share a room, it would always be with you. I want nobody else but you, Ryeowook-ah! Don’t you dare to say no! Okay? Let’s prepare now!” Jongwoon said while tried his best to stand up, pulled Ryeowook’s hand along with him.

Ryeowook still not sure about Jongwoon’s plan about lived together at downtown of Seoul. Seoul was a big city for him who always lived at the border of district and villages. Beside, he wasn’t sure yet about their relationship. He might be reached Jongwoon’s heart but maintain the feeling with so many possibilities which could happen, he couldn’t be sure. He was still afraid about what already happened in the past with Jongwoon. There was always barriers came, along their way maintaining their relationship. Ryeowook believed with Jongwoon around him, he could do anything he doubted he could. Ryeowook was really confused.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Jongwoon applied for accounting position while the big boss said with his experiences he could fill supervisor position. He gave Jongwoon transition time for about 3 months and the salary he offered was beyond Jongwoon’s expectation. Jongwoon called Hyukjae and he said Jongwoon should give it a try for a better life in the future. He called Jongjin but Jongjin had a class. Jongjin agreed to what Hyukjae said and asked his brother to try that position when he texted Jongwoon because he couldn’t accept the phone earlier. Jongwoon looked at his phone. He wondered and asked himself. Should he call Ryeowook? But then, he dialed the number he familiar with.

“Jongwoon?? Hi…..”

“Hi sweetie.. What are you doing?”

“I’m having my brunch at canteen. Have you eat something? Hmmmm…. Where are you? Have you finished? How’s the result?” Ryeowook suddenly asked Jongwoon about his latest condition.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter