Chapter 4

Heart of the Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhong, I'm outside ^_^ Himchan wants you coming back to the dorm soon

As soon as Zelo received that text, he quickly turned off his music, and began packing up his things, trying to catch his breath in the process. Making sure that he seemed somewhat composed, because he didn't want his manager fretting over the fact that the maknae was working himself too hard again, Zelo glanced at the large mirrors before finally exiting the studio. He knew he hadn't left the studio as late as he normally did, because right now several lights were still on and he could hear other people still practicing.

He stepped outside, immediately noticing that their manager's van wasn't parked where it normally was whenever Zelo was picked up.

The maknae began looking around. He pulled out his phone, checking his last text message just to make sure he had read it correctly. After he had confirmed his manager's text, he started looking around again, sighing once he realized that the van still wasn't here.

And suddenly, Zelo's body shivered a little bit, and he figured it would be best to head back inside. At least if his manager really was here, he would know where to look for the maknae.

But before Zelo could move, he felt a strong arm suddenly snake around his waist, causing him to gasp in surprise before he started trying to fight himself free. His back collided roughly with someone's torso. This person wasn't his manager; this person wasn't even anyone he knew. And Zelo's body was quickly filled with sheer terror; his heart began beating faster than normal as Zelo tried to fight his way out of this person's grasp but to no avail. He could tell that his constant movements were only frustrating this person, but Zelo didn't care as long as he could free himself. 

He dropped his stuff and continued flailing his arms, elbowing and kicking the person behind him, but his weak attacks did nothing to save him. So Zelo did the next thing he could think of: scream.

Only, he was only able to let out a short sound before a cloth was placed over his nose and mouth. Zelo wasn't stupid, he knew what it was, but that didn't stop himself from gasping in surprise, the strong odor already making its way into his body. Still, all Zelo could focus his mind on was saving himself.

"Just relax, Junhong," the hooded man whispered into his ear, causing him to shiver as he felt his body becoming weaker. He didn't know who this man was or what he wanted, and that only terrified Zelo even more. But despite his fear, his fights began to lessen as his body suddenly became heavier in the man's arms. "Go to sleep. It'll all be over soon," he whispered to Zelo, his hot breath tickling the younger one's ears.

The fumes from the cloth had finally began to take their complete toll on Zelo as his mind grew hazy. Between his labored breaths, Zelo let out a pathetic whimper as he moved his heavy arm to land on more hit at the man holding him from behind. But that hit did nothing. His body sagged as his eyes finally rolled to the back of his head, his consciousness leaving him completely.

The man smiled, finally removing the cloth from the boy's face, watching as Zelo's head fell lifelessly to the side. The man only smiled at the sight, before he turned around and looked at the building before lifting the unconscious boy and carrying him to the car.

With a little dificulty, the man was able to open the trunk of his car, carelessly throwing the younger one into it.

Even in the dark, he could still see Zelo's face. The maknae's childish features could be seen. His eyebrows were still slightly knitted together, his lips were slightly parted, and his hair was a bit disheveled. "No wonder Yongguk treasures you so much," he muttered as he cupped Zelo's face in his hand for a few seconds. He smiled, suddenly feeling excitement running down his spine.  The man waited anxiously for this day. Today, his plan would start to unravel. Today, he would begin to play out his revenge.

He closed the trunk and strode to the driver's side. Within seconds, his car was speeding away from the building; the only witness to the crime being the camera on the front door.

And seconds later, the van sent for Zelo had finally arrived.

But it was all too late.

Zelo moaned as he began to open his eyes. He felt sick. His head spun as he struggled to open his eyes but fail miserably, and suddenly, he felt bile threaten to rise from his throat.

And it was at that moment that he realized that the bed he was laying on was not his own.

That's when he remembered everything.

Being at the studio.

Waiting for his manager.

Someone grabbing him from behind.

Zelo's eyes snapped open, his breathing increased as he began looking around the room. That sick feeling he had was now gone, because all he could feel right now was panic as he began looking around the room, his eyes wide with fear.

He noticed, to

Please log in to read the full chapter