¤ Suga ¤

Bangtan Boys Scenario: Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Younha – Please Take Care of My Boyfriend

 

(Your POV)

I was already on my bed but I cant sleep.. my mind keep on wandering around.. I wonder if he’s done with their practice.. I thought as I lay on my side curling up like a ball..

Just then I heard the front door unlock and someone walk in.. I immediately sat up and then the door of my bedroom open up.. “oh your still awake?” he said in a tired voice..

I smile looking at him put his bag on the floor then he join me in the bed and hug my waist..

“Ya! You should wash up first!” I said trying to get out of his grip but he just hug tighter.. “I already did.. I’m so tired, lets sleep..” he murmurs then he pull me to lay down beside him..

I smile wider as I look at his cute sleeping face.. he look so tired but so cute at the same time.. I bet he’ll glare at me if I tell him what I’m thinking.. he don’t want to be called ‘cute’ xD

He’s hug get tighter and there’s almost no space between us but I don’t mind.. I like it this way..later on, I slowly fall sleep too..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decide to went to Bangtan’s practice today to surprise them.. I brought 2 box of chicken with me.. I was happily walking on their practice to see it slightly open.. looks like I came in the right time cause they’re in their break..

“Suga hyung..” I heard Jungkook said in serious tone and that make me stop.. I don’t intend to eavesdrop but I’m already here.. what should I do right?

“Yerin noona is back.. you know that right?” Jungkook continued and I was shock.. she’s…

“I know..” I heard him sigh as he said that.. “What’s with the sigh Yoongi? Don’t tell me you still think about that girl after all that she has done to you! How about ______, huh?!” Jin said and Suga just stay quiet like he cant find words to explain so I took a deep breath and walk in like I didn’t hear anything..

“Ohh looks like I went in the right time” I said cheerfully and all of them look at me.. Suga slowly smiled at me as he walk to me..

“Yea.. Why are you here?” he ask smiling at me but I know that smile is nothing but a sad and confused smile..

“Nothing.. I just want to see the boys and of course, you..” I said as I look at his eyes..

“Wahh is that chicken?!” Taehyung reacted when he saw what I’m holding.. Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok come near me and get the two box.. I smile at them then I look at Jin, Jungkook and Rapmon and they’re looking at me worriedly..

I smile at them “You all should eat those ok? ^^ I really brought those for all of you..” I said then I look at Suga again..

“I should go.. Hyorin needs me in the shop today..” I said to him then he nod.. “thanks for dropping by..” he said then he lean in to kiss my forehead.. “I love you..” he whisper and I close my eyes cause I can feel sadness in his voice.. or maybe its just my imagination..

I look up to him then I smile “I love you more..” and with that I left their practice room..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night I was alone at my apartment’s balcony.. I was thinking about what I heard in the practice room..

Of course I know who’s Yerin.. She’s Suga’s ex girlfriend.. She’s also Big Hit’s trainee that time and since Bang PD-nim allow his talents to be involve with each other, Suga pursue getting Yerin’s attention until they finally get together..

They were together for almost 3 years and they were known as the rapper couple cause Yerin is a rapper and a composer as well.. they were like a perfect couple until Yerin left Big Hit without goodbye and Suga just got the ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter