¤ Jungkook ¤

Bangtan Boys Scenario: Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Exo-K – My Turn To Cry

 

(Your POV)

I was lifelessly walking to Big Hit’s building.. no! don’t think about that now, ______! What’s important now is that you’ll meet your boyfriend today!

I shake the thought away as I put a smile at my face then I continue walking to Big Hit’s building..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I soon arrive and I saw the boys in the recording studio.. looks like they were busy recording for their new album..

“______!” Jimin notice me and I smile at him.. I walk to where the 6 boys were sitting..

“I brought you guys some drinks” I said as I show them the coffees in my hands.. they immediately attack it..

“wahh ______ you’re the best!” Hoseok oppa said as he sip from his americano.. I smile at him then I turn to look at the one recording right now..

Its none other than my beloved boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook.. “Jungkook is doing great as always but his throat is starting to hurt..” namjoon said.. “did he take some medicine?” I ask and Namjoon oppa shook his head..

Just then Jungkook walk out from the recording booth.. he was holding his neck like he’s hurt and it worry me more..

He then look up to see me.. he immediately smile and walk to me.. “I miss you..” he whisper as he hug me..

“No lovey dovey in the studio please~” Yoongi oppa complain playfully and everyone laughed..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tell Jungkook to take some medicine for his throat and he obeyed me.. I just watch them record then I accompany them as they went back to their dorm..

Jungkook is like a koala who’s hugging me from the studio to the car and now that were in their dorm..

“did you really miss me that much that you have to cling to me like that?” I ask while were cuddling in their couch.. the other members went to their own room saying that they cant take our “cheesiness”

“Why? You don’t like me being clingy?” he ask as he look at me.. actually Jungkook is really not that clingy but in times where he felt tired, he’ll hug me cause he say that he got energy when I’m near him..

“I like it but..” I might miss your hugs too much.. I wanted to continue but I decide not.. its not the right time..

The thing I’m thinking awhile ago went back to my mind.. “but what?” Jungkook asked curiously and I look at him with a smile.. “but you stink! Go wash up!” I said and he sniff his self then he smile bashfully..

“I’ll take a shower first!” he said then he kiss my forehead.. when he was taking a shower I keep on thinking if I should tell him now or not.. I don’t want to hurt him now..

“I still have a month anyway..” I said to myself then I sigh..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter