¤ Rapmon ¤

Bangtan Boys Scenario: Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Like a Star – The one & Taeyeon

 

(Your POV)

I was walking alone in the park.. I just drop by a flower shop to get the bouquet that I ordered last week..

As I was walking alone.. I saw couples around, some are sitting under the trees and some are just walking around, hand in hand..

I suddenly thought of my boyfriend.. I wonder if he have a single sweetness in his self -.-

We’ve been together for 2 years now but I always find myself the only one who prepare events for the both of us..

I understand that he’s really not the type to put up an event for every special days but sometimes I wonder if he even thought of doing something special even once..

I sigh but then I smile again.. but I love him and I know he loves me too.. guess that’s enough for me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrive at the building and since the staff and some employees already recognize me, they didn’t put so much effort to know why I’m here..

I proceed to the basement practice room to see the boys all sitting in the floor with sweats in their face and body..

“______ noona!” Taehyung called excitedly as he approach me.. “Don’t you dare hug me Kim Taehyung! Your all sweaty!” I said as he was about to hug me..

I laugh at his pouting face.. “You can hug me all you want when your all wash up, ok?” I said to make him feel better ad guess it work cause he nod and smile widely..

“are those flowers for me, noona?” Jimin ask with his flirty look.. I rolled my eyes on him.. “You wish, Jimin~” I said then I look around to look for him and there he is, looking at me.. he is sitting near the stereo..

I smile as approach him.. “Congrats on your debut..” I smiled as I give him the flowers.. he accept it and then I sit beside him..

“thanks..” he said in his perfect English accent.. “You know? Sometimes I really wonder if you two are really in relationship.. it doesn’t look like it..” Suga commented and I saw Namjoon give him a glare..

“Come on guys.. lets give these two some alone time..” Jin said and everyone left one by one..

When everyone was out, I hug Namjoon from the side.. “Ya! I’m sweating!” he said trying to fry off my hug but I hug tighter...

“I don’t care~ I like your sweat..” I smile at him and he just let me be.. Silence fill the air but I don’t mind at all.. as long as Namjoon is beside me, everything will be alright..

“Do you love me that much?” he ask silently and I look at his face.. he have this straight face and I cant read what he’s thinking.. I nod “I love you so much that even your sweat smells nice to me..” I slightly joked and he crack into a smile..

“you are weird..” he said and I just nod.. “I’m weird for you.. haha ok that really sound creepy and weird!” I said and we both laugh..

This kind of moments make me forget about my worries.. I guess I’m content with this small moments..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s my sister’s birthday today and I told Namjoon to be here but the party is already starting but he’s still not here..

I was at the door waiting for him to show up but I already greet every guest for today but Namjoon is still nowhere to be found..

I decide to call his phone but he’s not picking up.. Namjoon-ahh.. where are you?

 

It was already 10pm and the party was ending but he didn’t show up.. I was gloomy the whole party but I tried to look cheerful infront of my parents and other guest..

Around 11:25pm while were cleaning up, my phone beeped and I saw a text from Namjoon..

Sorry.. I didn’t make it..

I was on the broadcasting show then after that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter