¤ Jimin ¤

Bangtan Boys Scenario: Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Taeyang – Eyes, Nose, Lips

 

(Your POV)

“Hahaha that was hilarious!” Jimin exclaimed as he’s resting his head to my lap.. were in the living room of my apartment now, watching some random romantic-comedy movie..

I was just busy looking at his face while I’m playing with his hair.. I just want to look at him as long as he’s here cause I know next morning he’ll be gone again..

I just see Jimin when he don’t have full schedule and it was like only once a week or even worst, once a month.. /sigh/ well that’s the consequence of having an idol for a boyfriend..

Soon the movie finish so Jimin get up from my lap.. “well that was really good movie, right?” he said as he look at me with his smile.. I cant help but smile as well..

“I don’t know..” I answer and he look confused.. “nevermind it! I miss you!” I said as I hug him.. it was like my 10th time that I said that to him today since he arrived..

I heard him chuckle then he hugged me back.. “you have no idea how much I miss you too..” he said.. I pulled a little from him to look at his face.. “really?” I ask and he nod..

“you keep on bugging me on my mind that I cant focus on doing my work..” he said and I smile.. “so your blaming me for that?” I said in a playful tone and he immediately shook his head..

“of course not..” he said then he lean in to kiss me.. I kiss him back.. we don’t really kiss a lot but when we do, we make sure to let each other feel how much we love each other..

We decide to just cuddle in the couch but his phone just have to ring at this time..

“ne?.. ohh now?.. ok I’ll be there..” he said thru the phone and when he said the last sentence I already know what’s happening..

Before he can even say anything, I already beat him “Go.. they need you..” I said with a force smile.. he smile at me.. “my girlfriend is the most understanding girlfriend even..” he said as he hug me..

“I’ll see you soon, ne?” he said as he prepare to go out.. I didn’t even send him to the door cause he’s in hurry I just heard his last words “I love you!” /sigh/ the consequence of having an idol boyfriend..

-Weeks After-

 I was bored so I open my laptop and check on different sites.. I was just scrolling through this kpop news site when one article caught my attention..

It was about two idols who’s caught having breakfast together.. I try to calm myself before I click on the article..

I was shaking while I’m reading what it say..

It looks like BTS’ JiMin and JaeMi of Coolest (a/n: fiction) were dating..

It breaks my heart especially when pictures of them together in a café was shown.. it looks like they were having a good time together..

I look at the comments and there are some who are against but most are approving saying “Jimin oppa and Jaemi unnie will make a good couple! JiJae Couple fighting!”

“I hope they’re really dating! They are perfect for each other!”

“I will give my Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter