¤ J-Hope ¤

Bangtan Boys Scenario: Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The one in Italic and Red is the flashback.. thats all ^^ Enjoy reading :)

 

Listen to: When I Close My Eyes – Woohyun (Infinite)

 

(You POV)

We were walking around the neighbourhood.. “Today’s weather is great!” he said as he walk happily.. I really cant understand this guy.. why is he so hyper with every time?

I look at the happy Hoseok walking.. I stare at him with my worried eyes.. If only I know I’ll felt this way.. I shouldn’t have agreed with the bet!

“Hey.. something wrong?” he ask looking back at me.. I didn’t realize that I have stopped walking..

“huh? Uhm.. It's nothing..” I catch up with him then I interlace my hand with his.. he smile at me then we continue walking.. will you forgive me when you know the whole truth?

 

“how are you and that Jinhyun guy?” Yoonji (one of my friend) asked.. “I broke up with that guy last week.. he’s so boring to be with -.-” I answer while playing with the straw of my frappe.. were in a café, just hanging out..

“You mean you two just last for a week?” Yeolmin (another friend) ask with shocked face..

“ya! What’s so shocking about that? We both know that no one last with this girl.. she always broke up with the guy when she get bored..” Yoonji said as she sip from her cappuccino..

“and that makes me worried about you, ______.. all this might come right back at you!” Yeolmin said and I rolled my eyes..

“as if I’m gonna take every guy that I date, seriously..you know that I hate them..” I said looking out the window..

“not all guys were like your dad, ______.. how will you find the guy for you if you’re like this always?” with the mention of my dad, my fist curl into a ball.. I hate him because he left us at the time that we needed him the most..

“right guy? Tsk.. I don’t believe in such thing, Yeolmin..” I said and Yeolmin shook her head..

“I cant even stand being with one guy in a month..” I continue with a chuckle.. then I saw Yoonji smirk.. “really?” she said and I shiver because she have that evil grin..

“y-yea.. what now?” I ask.. “how about we make a bet in that.. you see that guy sitting alone..” she pointed to a guy sitting alone while looking out the window..

I nod.. “I want you to make him your boyfriend and you have to stay together for a year!” Yoonji said with her evil grin.. I scoff “and what will I get to this bet?”

“my car..” she said then she show to me the keys of her car.. I was shock.. her car was like her lover.. she don’t want it to have a little scratch and she make sure that it was washed regularly..

“are you serious? You’ll give me your car?” I’m really shocked that she’ll risk her car for this bet..

“uh huh.. I’m 101% sure about this.. I see no alcohol around so I’m conscious while saying this..” she joked and I chuckle.. this should be fun..

“deal!” I said then I thought I saw a little worried face in Yoonji’s face but it soon fade away.. “ok! It’s a deal then!” she said and we both shook hands.. Yeolmin just shook her head..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I immediately approach the guy and sit to the chair opposite to his.. “Hi ^^” I gave him my most sweetest smile and I guess I get his attention..

“uhm.. hello.?” He said quite unsure then he smile shyly.. ohh this is easy.. I thought as I observe the guy..

“I hope you don’t mind me sitting here with you..” I said with a smile.. “Aniyo~! I don’t mind at all!” he said almost immediately..

“I’m ______ by the way ^^ you are?” I ask..

“Hoseok but you can call me J-hope if you want..” he answer while rubbing the back of his head shyly..

“cute name..” I said and with that our conversation went on and on..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that first meeting we meet up more frequently and soon he confess his feeling (as expected), of course I ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter