¤ Jin ¤

Bangtan Boys Scenario: Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Fate – Ailee

 

(Your POV)

We drop our exhausted body on the floor as soon as the song ended.. “wahh I’m so tired!” Hyemi scream as she stamp her feet..

“Well if we want to be better.. we have to do this..” Hani said, our leader.. “When are we debuting anyway?” Woori ask and we all look at our leader.. She just sigh and shrugged..

We all sigh.. Were actually the new girl group that Big Hit Ent. create but up to now we still have no clue when we’ll debut..

We stand up once again cause Hani told us to practice once more and everyone groan.. We’re about to play the music when our manager walk in with happy face..

“Girls! good news!” our manager said and we crowded around him.. “What is it oppa?” Hani ask..

“You’ll debut this month! You will film your mv next week and also have photo shoot for the jacket of your album! Congratulations girls!” our manager said excitedly and stand there dumbfounded for a sec…

“Are you sure that were really debuting?” Hyemi ask and our manager nod.. 1.. 2.. 3..

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!” the four of us scream.. suddenly we felt our energies came back and were now jumping around the practice room..

“Finally! We’re going to debut! Kyaaaaa~!” Woori scream while were jumping around.. “Yea I’m so happy!” I said smiling oh so brightly..

Were still jumping around when Bangtan went inside the practice room.. it’s their time to practice and they were surprise to see us still in the practice room..

“Ohh.. whats happening?” Namjoon ask as he put his things in the corner.. We look at them.. The other 3 members got shy and bow to them while me I run and jump in my boyfriend’s arms..

Yes, one of the members of BTS is my boyfriend.. its non other than KIM SEOKJIN...

“baby slowdown.. what’s up?” he ask as he was surprise when I jump in him.. “baby! Were debuting this month!!” I said and he smile.. “Really? That’s a good news! ^^” he said as he hug me..

“Ya! Ya! No lovey dovey in the practice room please.. I don’t want to puke..” Suga commented and we just smirk at him..

“said the one that being all lovey dovey with his girlfriend in the dorm..” I said.. I was close with Bangtan since their debut because I was already Jin’s girl that time and I always went to their dorm to visit Jin and one time I caught him being all sweet with his girl.. we don’t see Suga oppa being all that clingy and since that day I keep on teasing him..

He blush then he attempt to come near me but Jin protect me.. I just giggle..

“I’ll get you someday!” he said with an evil smile and I shiver but Jin just chuckle.. “Congrats ______ noona! ^^” Jimin said and my attention went to him.. I turn to look at him then he suddenly hug me.. Jimin loves teasing his Jin hyung so he always makes way to come near me and have skinship which I don’t mind at all cause I see him as my little brother..

“aww thank you Jiminnie..” I said as I pet his head.. Jin immediately separate us and Jimin pout..

“ya! Guemanhae!” Jin said.. “______-ahh come on.. they have to practice..” Hani said.. I just remember that my teammates were also their.. they weren’t that close with BTS that’s why they feel awkward..

“ohh right.. uhm.. I’ll see you later ok?” I said to Jin as I look at him.. he nod then he lean to give me a peck..

“eww!” bangtan commented and Jin just ignore them.. “I’ll see you later..” he said then my teammates pull me to go.. I just wave at him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our most awaited day come and were so nervous even in our first rehearsal in mcountdown..

Were now in the backstage waiting for our turn for the live show.. I was so nervous that I keep on walking and walking..

Just then Bangtan went out from the elevator.. I remember that today is also their comeback.. I bow to them since the camera in the backstage is rolling and I don’t want the fans to get a clue that I have a relationship with one of them..

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter