Tour and Sass

Who...No. What are you?

"And... this is the gym." I say showing them he large wall with a painted basketball court and a few metal bleachers.  "You will most likely be having sport in here." I say into the silence and they either just stay silent or continue talking to each other. 
"Rude" I sigh and shake my head before waking in the direction I just came. And they follow.  "I'm the tour's over so you can leave me alone now." I say and one has a very cute smile play upon his lips. 
"What if we don't want to?" He asks and I furrow my brows. "And your name is..?" I ask and one slightly coughed making me smile in triumph. 
"My name is Lu Han but you can call me Oppa" he says and I just giggle. "I'd rather not" I say patting his chest lightly before walking once more, this time none bothered to follow me. 

                         Lay P.O.V
Her eyes. They seem familiar, I've seen them before. They haunt me as we all continue to walk through the hallways jaws dropping.  "Sehun, I'm going to go to class. Want to come?" I ask an he nods noticing the other boys had shifted into the sea of people.  Sehun and I walked with our shoulder grazing the wall making sure to avoid the touch if anyone we could manage. 
"Oh...uh....sorry" a small voice calls as she gathers her book into the crook of her right arm. "It's fine Hye soo" I say with a smile making her smile back and look around me. "No Lu Han, that makes things better." She says and I just nod and shrug like an idiot that doesn't know what to do. 
"He's not bad once you get to know him." Sehun speaks up making her smile and nod. "I'm sure he's not but a first impression can do a lot" she says and I smile. Sure can.  "So what class do you have next?" She asks and I say a small 'English' before she waves goodbye, the shrill ring of he bell echoing in my ears.