Saved

Who...No. What are you?

Lay’s  P.O.V

“Don’t you think that Hye soo chick is hot?” Luhan asked as we all met up for lunch in the cafeteria. I smiled and nodded before studying the floor with a shy expression.  Luhan was always known as a player but for now I have to agree.

“Luhan she’s isn’t another one of your flings. So hot isn’t the right word to describe her.” I say and he nods with a sigh and a roll of his eyes he says, “Fine she’s pretty” “Gorgeous is the word I think you’re looking for” Kyungsoo says taking a seat to the right of me.

“C-Can we sit outside? It’s really hard being inside all day” I say and they all nod picking up their trays of food before making our way to the exit of the cafeteria. But a small frame caught my attention.

“.” A high pitched voice says grabbing hold of her shoulders slamming her into the closest wall. Hye soo didn’t budge as the girl slammed her fist into Hye soo stomach. Though she winced she didn’t the reaction the girl was looking for making me smile at how tough she was.

A loud bang than caught my attention before a scream filled my ears. She looked unconscious I’m pretty sure she was. “Let go of me right now!” The taller girl ordered as Sehun pushed her away picking up Hye soo’s frail frame making me gasp and follow after him.

Hye Soo’s  P.O.V

“So how do you feel now?” The nurse asked and I just shrugged holding my shoulder. “Sore but I should be fine.” I say and she nods with a smile. “It’s getting better I guess, I remember when you were in here almost every day.” The nurse coos and I just nod with a sad look.

So do i. I thought but kept the smile on my face. “If it wasn’t for Sehun, I’m pretty sure it would have been a lot worse.” She speaks and I look the tall blonde with a smile. “Thanks for that.” I say and he shrugs. “You should be treated better” He says and the nurse taps her nose pointing at the boy in happiness.

“He’s a keeper.” She says and I blush knowing he wouldn’t like me in a million years. He would never like me. “Yep, I sure am.” He says a small smile sprouting on his face. He smiled like the cutest dork I had ever seen.

“Well you’re free to go, but please be careful on your way home.” She says once more patting my head lightly. I nod slding off the bed that was way to high for me as I almost fall from it. Sehun places his hand under my arm just in case and I smile.

God I smile a lot. I sigh and look in the mirror studying my appearance. I look tired and have four small white tape pieces covering the small cut on my forehead. “I-I’ll walk you.” Sehun speaks up bringing my attention from the small mirror.

“Nah, it’s all good and it’s not even dark yet.” I say and he nods but seems hesitant as we both begin the now silent journey to the school gates. I fiddle with my thumbs before looking up towards Sehun.

“Uh… I really am thankful for earlier. You never know how far, Mi jin will go sometimes.” I say rubbing the back of my head carefully. “It isn’t a biggie I mean, I’m sure if you were me you would’ve stepped in right?” He asks and I nod shyly before waving a small goodbye.

Sehun’s P.O.V

She had this aura to her. It’s like an angel just walked out of heaven and they are all still searching for her. She has this personality that I wished more girls would have. She’s kind but has some sort of strength hidden inside her, something that makes it feel like she could stop a train if she really wanted to. A small glow to her that tells me she’s powerful, that tells me she may be hiding a secret.

A secret she wants nobody to know. Nobody to find out, but it just makes me wonder. If she’s like me, if she can hear what I can hear. Smell what I do and do the things I can do. “You like her don’t you?” the small voice from behind me asks and I nod but he just pats my shoulder lightly.

“Well I’m afraid you have some competition.” His deep voice rushes through my mind.

Competition? Who?